It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a bit confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
only one ive ever seen or at least questioned was when i was driving hom from a video game place, i was driving by a highschool localed in new jersey. i always look at this school when i go by it. i saw what i thought was a helicopter. nothing unusual, i thought nothing of it. but i look at it and i notice my window is down and i hear nothing. so i was thinkin hmm thats a bit strange but ya know army does have helicopters that dont make noise i bet. so we hit the 4 way stop street. this thing is moving really slow but the lights strangely did not change axis, with a helicopter to travel foward it must go on an angle slightly foward. the lights remained even. we start to ride away and now im headed away from the school. what got me the most is what the lights stop and go in the exact opposite direction. now i know a helicopter cant do that, as far as my knowledge goes. the lights still remained without tilting or changing formation, still in allinement. im confused as to what can move that way, im pretty sure its not a helicopter tho. o and it remained about 50-100 feet about the school until the trees made it unable to see.

i looked on this site for reports of anything flying unknown and there was one other report from a place that is about half a mile away but between that and the school is a sod farm and a middle school field, so the highschool can almost be fully seen from there. and sumthing 100 feet above it definately would be

edit: p.s. i was in the car with my mother, she was driving and only got a brief look at it at the stop street....she could not explain it either.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
any idea of what it may be, i have no knowledge of what it coulda been. i looked into it and i just dont know anything that can move like it did

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Since no one else has replied, I will.

1) A chopper can travle without tilting forward, if its moving slowly as you said this object was.

2) Its very difficult to hear a chopper from inside a car due to the abiant noise from the tires and the road + wind noise inside from inside a car..

Give a more detailed descrpition of how many lights, what formation, what colors? did they blink?

=Drake=

join