It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you belive in ET:s? (Goal is to have 100 votes..)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I asked my dad if he saw anything odd flying around when he was in Vietnam. He said no. Of course, he was only a lowly grunt who had to fly in low flying helicopters to avoid being shot down. So he really never had a chance to see anything odd up in the sky.

For fairly recent, fairly solid evidence of UFO contact, just research the rendlesham case of 1980.

I seem to recall that these sightings were made in Border zone with or within Cambodia..

There people were totally crazy afterwards.. killed their own country men by millions..

The Khmer Rogue.. have you heard?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
[quote
Thanks Zzub.
Every vote counts.

Btw, is your avatar a "irl" picture of you.. this something that has bothered me for quite sometime..

No problem.

My avatar is just a picture of the ultimate dork I put together in Photoshop. I look nothing like the little guy, but I've become fond of him. I call him dorkboy.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I do believe in Aliens, I`m just not convinced they are the ones at the steering wheel (well not all the time anyway).

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ok, Zzub from now on, i will call you? as a dorkboy..

Seriously, that is one scary looking pic you got there..

and about votes:

Now we have 59% of the all votes needed.

which is kinda bad result as we have at this moment more than 720 views of this..

Still 41 votes needed.. plz vote..

btw, belivers still got the lead, but they havent won yet.. make your pick!

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I firmly believe there are countless civilizations outside this world.

However, I do not believe we have been visited by any of them.

(you didn't create a vote for this)

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by William]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Like i have corrected a couple of times allready, options are:

There is

or

There isnt..

Aliens/ET:s around, the visitation part is not relevant to the vote..

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Your first option: "I do belive in aliens, they once visited me."

Is apparently the only "yes" vote for people casually reading the first few posts. So you will have a combination of people clicking that option... some who believe as I do, and some who feel we have been visited.

I think if you search the board, you will find at least two occurances where this (or similar) poll has been conducted before.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, if you feel that im abusing the board you can allways delete this..

But this is my first post to whole "Aliens UFOs" section, so i figured this was a good way to start..

As i like more asking guestons, than answering to them..

And belive me.. i have many guestons as i really dont know much about this subject.. but i do want to know..

And asking is the best way to learn..

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I believe that yes we have been visited by aliens at one time or another. Who knows they may even be shapeshifting aliens walking among us. Maybe even here on ATS since some people here behave like they are from another planet!!

[Edited on 10-9-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Without doubt I definately believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Currently we have 66..

44 still to go.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
70 votes now, roughly 3/4 belive in, and 1/4 doesnt.

Still 30 to go.. to my ultimate goal of 100 votes posted.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
its egocentric to think that we are the only in this galaxy
. So I know that there is but the ignorence people need proof of it but for me its also nice to know that I was right the whole time. So let them come and visite us in public and not by government who will cover it all up.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
78 votes now.

22 still to go, and the ration belivers/non-belivers hasnt changed since first 10 votes were given.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I believe, and I believe that some higher intelligance is visiting Earth.

I have doubts about Reptoids, and everything the Zeta followers have said, has been wrong so far.. so I dunno by who.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

How many of you belive that earth has been visited by ET:s in recent years/at all?
Or is there at all any life in the universe, besides in the earth?

I do believe there is life outside earth, I have always believed that. I do believe that they visited earth a long, long time ago and maybe inspired the old egyptians and other ancient cultures and they are probably still here. And the way I see it they have been visiting earth in recent years also.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I find it ironic that so many believe that life is not unique to earth in the vastness of space and yet.. so many scoff when someone claims to have had a close encounter. I think this too stems from ego. We do not want to think that beings are out there that are more intelligient than we are, or at the very least have succeeded where we have failed.
Ego is a very powerfull thing,
Personally I not only think there is a possibility that life has developed in the universe far from us, but also that there may be more than a few that are ahead of us in many ways.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
86 votes now!!!

It wouldnt take many votes if people choose to vote..

We still need 14 to to get to the goal of 100 votes..

Hopefully it doesnt take much longer..

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We are never going to make the 100 votes..

stuck on 88.. so close, yet so far away from the goal..

But 88 isnt that bad i guess.. it kinda brings to mind everybodys favorite FLAK cannon..

Please vote if you allready havent..

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The percentages haven't changed in any meaningful amount since this poll started.

Also, the poll is on a conspiracy site that will obviously be more lopsided to an extraterrestrial visitation reality.

Plus, the poll questions were a bit too specific. Which has probably kept some people from voting. Shoulda been a simple yes, no, and undecided.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join