It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Lights?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yes. To figure that out we would need to access an overhead map of the loch ness lake and the surrounding roads. They have such maps on the internet.

Then check the webcam website again and find the location of this camera and pinpoint that on the first map of the area to see about the road.

Its a bit of work but if you're still interested in this, I encurage you to do it.
(should take 10 min tops)
=Drake=

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi, I took your advice and searched for some maps. I didn't really have a lot of time to search properly but I think I found some imagaes that could be useful.

This first one is an overhead map view of Loch Ness. I have circled an area with red that I think could be where the webcam is situated, judging by the view you get from it:

i8.photobucket.com...

This second image (sorry about it being so crudely done) is a close up of the same area. Note that I have circled the same area where I think the webcam is. I have also included a possible field of vision for the webcam:

i8.photobucket.com...

Above where the webcam is you can make out a possible road leading to one Home Farm.
Now, if there are cars driving to and from this farm then I think it's possible that the "light's" could just be car headlights beaming towards the webcam on their way from the farm. I have marked this possibility out as yellow dots by the blue arrows.

Does anyone think this might be the case, or have I been looking in the totally wrong place (how embarassing)

Opinion's...anyone?

[edit on 29/8/2005 by redize]

[edit on 29/8/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry I hadn't put in any more replies, but i sort of forgot about this thread. Earth lights are a bit weird, but so are a lot of things, and i meant kenneth arnolds sighting from his plane, not roswell.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just found this article from Fortean Times regarding the earth lights you mentioned.

www.forteantimes.com...

Although this is an interesting read, I don't think this is the case with regards to the lights on the Nessie cams. I think there is probably more chance the light on the water is a boat (even though it looks odd), and the light that keeps coming and going through the tree line, I think, is probably a car(s).

I posted an overhead map of the area (I hope
) and circled where I think the webcam is situated. I also pointed out its possible field of view and where I think the oncoming cars are (light in the trees).

[edit on 14/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A local radio station here in the UK once done a week broadcasting from the lochness, they talked about alister crowley doing black magic near the area, i was wondering could these lights have anything to do with evil rituals that have taken place up there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join