It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass revealing? Must've missed that!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Weren't we supposed to see a large scale revealing of alien life for an extended period of time? Supposedly over Vegas or something like that.
If that were the case, I would sell my car for the trip to see that, but looks like I'll still be driving to work instead.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That would be about Prophet Yahweh and his amazing balloons. He claimed he could call down alien crafts and would prove it by calling down ships for about a month. He also said that at the end of the month he would call down a ship, to hover over the city of Vegas for two days. Near the end of the month he said that it would happen next year but he was charged by his god(Yahweh) to tour all 50 states and call down more of his balloons. You can read about it here....

Yahweh

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I've seen the video of Yahweh summoning something, and it looked like an amazing feat. I've noticed the object referred to as a balloon several times. Did i miss something else, or is he legit? All I saw was a white ball. (by the way, I'm a believer with two sightings of my own) I really don't know what to think of this guy though.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by venom79x]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The common belief by most of the posters on the Prophet Yahweh links, is that he is a fraud. The tv broadcast of his summoning was indeed impressive, and alot of ATS posters were waiting anxiously for the big finale. But as the month went on, it was apparent that this guy was a few cards short of a full deck. If he was for real, I would not want him calling down aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
True, it's our luck that that they would be displeased with the general disposition of humans and our tendancy to self destruct. They would probably fry us so that we wouldn't get them in the future! I still cant really figure out why a civilization that would be capable of interstellar travel would take interest in a species who continually kill each other, and pose no threat to another world. (considering we couldn't reach them) Even if we could, we would probably just find a way to commercialize the situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The guy is nothing short of a beligerent racist crack plain and simple. I listened to him on Alan Combs a while back and the guy was cracking at the seems because he could not answer the callers questions and the only he could do was resort to name calling.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Some "prophet." No wonder the general public feels that believers are nuts. I know what I have seen, and I am sane and intelligent. The last thing we need is another person making rediculous claims. (then again, it is a trend among many, many people)

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatAncientWhiteDragon
That would be about Prophet Yahweh and his amazing balloons.

I'm easily amused, i'll admit it, but that did make me laugh out loud, thanks.

I agree, I don't think they're anything but well timed baloon launches.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes and his radio interview was hilarious. Halfway through the interview he brings up something about black jews going to take over Israel once again. Something like that - totally unrelated to summoning UFOs.

- Nazgarn

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sounds like a true nut-job to me. funny how everything gets turned into a political or racial issue, straight out of left field on that one though.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Don't know if the Man's a 'true nut job'?, but have seen video (Real?) of him pointing high in the sky and behold!, there was something in the tape that looked like an Unidentified Flying Object to me - many times.

As for the reality of it all - today who knows. However, I have been one who looks at the past sightings just before and just after the PC came onto market.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Prophet Yehweh enjoyed his 15 min. of fame I'm sure and I feel sort of sad for him that he selfdistructed in such a "goofy" way.

I think what it all boiled down to was "street theater" meant only as entertainment. But alas, as we all do sometimes, he took himself way to seriously in the end.

If nothing else Prophet Yehweh provided us with one of lifes lessons that we need to review every now and then.

I've toucheed the highest point of all my greatness;
and from that full meridian of my glory
I haste now to my setting. I shall fall,
Like a bright exhalation in the evening
and no man see me more. Shakespeare

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Check this page out:
www.satansrapture.com...

I told "Prophet Yahweh" that he is promoting the Coming of Antichrist, The Beast (666) AND HIS PLAN FOR MASS MURDER OF CHRISTIANS who will also show "signs and wonders" in the sky such as UFO LIGHTS. He became very defensive and hostile, saying The Beast's helper will do the false signs." WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE?

Also this Bible Code search done on Ramon Watkins aka Prophet Yahweh:
www.hiddencodes.com...

You have to hear this...

Peggy Kane is a pro in reverse speech..

She confirms everything I've said about aliens! They are here to collect meat!

She reverses "Prophet Yahweh" she shows all kinds of stuff..you have to hear this stuff!

Fast forward about a half hour into the show..

Not for the squeamish!

www.hiddencodes.com...

In this Peggy Kane interview, she mentions that, through her reverse recordings, we are "blocked off" or "netted", so the good guys can't get through.
She mentions all this stuff on reptilians and aliens that will help us.
She mentions that the reptilian hordes will first lure the humans because they're the food.
Their ships will be attractive looking and they'll fool us, and whoever is fooled will be lunch meat.
Then they'll remove the net and only their minions will be left, and we'll see the good guys and all these dimensions that were blocked off because of the net.
She says that the end of the cycle is almost over [As predicted by the Mayans, which will occur in 2012; she said she didn't know about that] and that humans will then live the way they were supposed to live and evolve the way they were supposed to evolve.
She says all this in the interview.
I don't know if it's true or not, but have a listen.
It's probably around 3 hours long.
www.hiddencodes.com...

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry for interrupting but Wow. I just spent two and a bit hours listening to that. That Peggy Kane interview really get's you thinking.

She mentions about something which is forcing the reptillians to leave earth (planet X I think) and that they are going to need to stock up on food... (us!).

To do this they are going to reveal themselves via a mass ufo sighting, to fool people through different means; religious will believe it is the rapture or Jesus and others will believe they are going to be meeting peaceful beings through full contact. They will then send out a tone wich will "call" people to them and paralyse them so they can be transported onto the craft.

At this point, Peggy urges people to NOT even look at these ships, let alone go to where they are being seen.

Then they are going to leave......but not get very far. She claims that the leaving reptillian ship will be captured by our friends from the Pleaides (bad spelling?) system, who are here to help us humans.

She says that the good guys can't help us at the moment as there is a "net" around the earth preventing them from interfering.
Alex then asks if this net could be all of these recent chemtrail's that have been spotted all over the globe.

Anyway, this net is supposed to be broken or smashed with the arrival of a meteor or this planet X, which will heat the earth for a while (it's gonna get hot). When this net is gone we will be able to see the Pleaidians and other species, even spirit people who have been eaten by the reptillians but reside in another dimension.

The reptillians will be taken away in chains and humanity will be able to evolve the way we were meant to.

This post is long enough so I won't go into everything else, but as I said, Wow. Maybe it's all true, maybe it's all a hoax. It definately got me going though.

The thing about all of this ending around the same time as the Mayan's(?) predicted it would is weird. This all meant to start heppening around MArch 2006.

p.s: Some of the things she was playing to the listeners didn't sound like what she was claiming it said, yet the presenter seemed to agree with her to a certain extent. Suggestive hearing???

Once again, sorry for the long post. I guess I just got a little excited
(I have had a gut feeling something big is coming for a couple of weeks now"). May I need some Eno's.

[edit on 29/8/2005 by redize]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Where does Peggy Kane get all of this information from? If there were humanoid, man-eating reptiles living in the ground, and capable of interstellar space travel, do you think that our people would sit on that knowledge? Hell no, it would be like Starship Troopers. "join us, and help to destroy the reptilian threat!" would be plastered all over everything. That was a bit of a subject tweek, but I'm definately interested in keeping that run going. Please tell me where people keep getting these stories of reptilians from. I know about David Icke, and i also think he's full of it, but it is still interesting to listen to. This was in no way meant as an insult to you, redize. Just curious how this kind of info comes about to begin with.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by venom79x]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by venom79x]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha
Starship Troopers.

From what I got from the interview, Peggy claims the reptillian's don't live undergroung, they have taken human forms and are mingling with and manipulating the public.
Also, there was something (I forget now) about some of the rich and famous know about the impending event and have bought their way onto the ship to avoid this incoming meteor/planet X. (But they're going to end up as food anyway!).

I got a bit confused about the interstellar travel bit as well because she (Peggy) said the reptillians are "interdimensional beings", yet they need to recover their space craft from under the Iraqi desert to leave.
If they are interdimensional why don't they just leave through a portal? Maybe that's why they need their ship, I don't know.

I think the excitement in me has died down a bit now as I seem to be forgetting what I heard.

Have you not listened to the interview? You should if you haven't. Even if you don't buy into it, it's still interesting nonetheless.

This is meant to happen on March 7th 2006 so bookmark your calendar.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Let me guess, totally guessing on this. She probably feels like they have influenced the military into finding this ship. She prob thinks that's why were in Iraq right? I don't think so, but it sounds like she would head in that direction by the things you mentioned. Did I call that one, or miss it? Alot of people have said that the humans are under ball and chain from some alien species. If so, then why have they not already taken us out for our destructive ways? If they could have us as slaves, why haven't they? I can't think of anybody I've known getting eaten by a reptilian species from another dimension. Maybe I'm just crazy, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nah, you're not crazy (are you?
).

It's kind of hard to explain what she talks about because she plays her recordings then gives a story behind it, then she carries on again. I'm forgetting which part was story and which recording!!

She did mention something about the war in Iraq but I can't remember clearly, although I don't think it was that the military are being used.

I think you should listen to the interview as it's easier to understand than explain, imo.

Give it a go.

I'm not sure why they haven't taken us out or declared us their slaves, but the way I see it is this:

We are their food source. If they announced their presence and we found out that we were their cattle, there could possibly be an uprising or resistance against them. This means they would probably have to put unecessary effort into catching us.

Whereas if they remain secret, they can just pick people out and munch them in secret without causing global panic and making it harder for themselves.

I don't know, just a thought.

[edit on 1/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I bet its those wacky sciencetologists at it again...Those are the reptiles in disguise, just like on V.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I bet its those wacky sciencetologists at it again...Those are the reptiles in disguise, just like on V.

It's funny you mention V as that subject did come up in the interview!

This may all be a publicity stunt for someone seeking attention but could you imagine if it is all true?.

Boy, we'd be totally screwed. I guess we'll just have to wait for this to happen so the friendly dudes from the Pleaides can come and help us out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join