It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured by satellite feed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else saw this or not. I was watching the SciFi channel and it was talking about Nikola Tesla and his tesla coils, and deathray/particle beam and how he tried to sell it to the government but they had no interest...until he died. Then they stole the plans from him and now its debated as to whether or not we or other countries have a "death ray" capabilities.

At anyrate, in one portion of the program, they were showing possible evidence that the US has these said capabilities. It shows what appears to be a fast moving object (UFO) hovering near earth. All of a sudden it takes evasive action and a second later a streak of "light" or something goes flying by. This piece of video footage could possibly prove both that we have this particle beam/death ray technology AND that we are using it to defend against otherworldly beings. I had not previously seen anything like this, but I think its quite awesome. If anyone else has seen, or heard of this, let me know your explination.

[edit on 8/25/2005 by IamIronMan]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Also, if anyone is interested in seeing this program it will air on September 21, 2005 on the SciFi channel at 8:00am central time. You might check your local listings just to be sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nope... Gazrok might know otherwise, but i have never seen a plausable excuse for what the film is of, other than a defensive weapon warding away a UFO...

It is also one of the more credible sightings that i refer people to, when they want proof...

there are many other UFO films from NASA stock, but I feel that many are just specks of material, close to the shuttle, that are out of focus, and therefore have "translucent circles" around them...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I to have also seen this footage it is available on the net.
I think it was a missle that was fired not a beam of any sort.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes I have seen that clip also. I wouldn't doubt the US government has a device like that at one of their Black project bases. But there is another possiblity, the shot could have been fired by another UFO from within the atmosphere. Maybe a warning shot from an opposing race. The single shot was easily avoided, the UFO could have easily made it down to the surface if it wanted to but turned away. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yeah... it seemed like a proverbial "shot across the bow"... as a warning...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I haven't seen the video in question, so my comment may not be that appropriate. But I would like to state that the light beam you guys are seeing may not be a weapon at all; it might be some form of communication/transmission that our public technology has come no where near, or even the "side-effects" of some kind of advanced communication. Kinda like when you see a jet flying by a distance away, you try and look at where the sound is "coming from", and it's quite a distance behind the plane.

Then again, it might be a weapon; who knows. Anyone have any links to this clip on the internet?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I believe you are talking about STS 48 Space Shuttle footage. There have been several threads on it with links to the video that you can search for. Also there is an ATS archive page on the main site page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi there.. assume it isn't "fast walker" from a few years ago, caught by a US Satelite moving in then out of medium orbit?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I believe you are talking about STS 48 Space Shuttle footage. There have been several threads on it with links to the video that you can search for. Also there is an ATS archive page on the main site page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You beat me on this one... STS-48 is surely what he is talking about... Do a google and you'll find plenty of results.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There are actually TWO EM Pulse/particle beam weapons fired at the craft... both following the trajectory of the craft in question. Additionally, watch all the other lights in the video when the weapons are fired. Several of the "stars" on the right side of the screen change trajectory slightly as well showing intelligent operation in response to the firing.

Peace,

~Jammer+

[edit on 25-8-2005 by jammerman]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
yeah, i saw that too, it was "In Search Of" with the "X-Files" Mitch Pellegi(sp?) thats a 2002 btw

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I found a link that has the video in question on it. Take a look and let me know what you think. Real/Fake?

ufocasebook.com...

Scroll down about half way and then click on the "STS-48 Clip 2"

[edit on 8/26/2005 by IamIronMan]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sounds cool.
but the links on that site just have 1 kb .ram files, and no videos. =(

any help?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
First, a link to a page offering a video of the thing:

www.qtm.net...

Then, two interesting articles:

www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...
www.mufor.org...

Now a google search on it:
www.google.com...:fr
fficial

Enjoy!

[Edit]
Sorry, can't make link work! I'm probably dumb... Anyway, google "STS 48 video" without the quotes and you'll get there...

[edit on 26-8-2005 by SpookyVince]

new topics

top topics

join