It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nessie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i6.photobucket.com...
(Go there, copy the picture, put it on MS Paint(Or another pic viewing program, and look at it twice as big)

I saw it on the Webcam at LochNess.Co.Uk yesterday. I took some pictures today. Hold on while I upload 'em...

[edit on 8/25/2005 by MasterDakata]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was just on it and saw this:

It doesn't really look like anything, but I watched it and figured it was probably a boat because it moved in a straight line in the direction it's facing in my picture.

Also, the sheep is pinky/red. How odd.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was undercover back in 91 trying to catch a gun running Gang bringing Arms into the UK Via Ireland.

Whilst hiding in the undergrowth for a week not making any noise I manage to snap this photo.

Due the official secrets act I have not manage to release it up until now.

But now under the freedom of speech act I have.

What do you think?

It Scared the (Living Daylights) Out Of Me

hang on got to re size image be on next post.. too large

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Masterspy]

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Masterspy]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hope this photo is not to big

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterspy
hope this photo is not to big

Err... It looks like someone's hand from behind a tree... Especially if you look at the reflection... Maybe someone with better Photo-editing skills should try...

Or one of these fellows found here:

Dinosaur Park 1
Dinosaur Park 2
Dinosaur Park 3

(Or is this one of those jokes I should just ignore?
)

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I agree Gemwolf. Looks like an arm to me. You can see where the wrist bends. In the reflection, you can see where the elbow joint is. very armlike in my opinion :p

Maybe it's an Armosaurus.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
looks like a boat, or boats wake and a hand puppet like Gemwolf said.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well I have seen many things in my life and that was defiantly not an arm.
Have done a black and white pic of the beast

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In that case, it's a hand puppet. You can very clearly see the line near the wrist where puppet and hand meet.

Nice try, though.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Wolvaurynphamir]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Its a plaster or fibreglass recreation of "Nessie" in the middle of a concrete pond. Its to the right of one of the Loch Ness monster exhibitions at Drumnadrochit.

There are two exhibitions in the town (itsa tiny place). They sell all sorts of tat about the monster.

Its on the main road from Fort William (on the west coast) and Inverness. I've driven down that road hundereds of times and am 100% certain that your picture is that model.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by DogBoy]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogBoy
Its a plaster or fibreglass recreation of "Nessie" in the middle of a concrete pond. Its to the right of one of the Loch Ness monster exhibitions at Drumnadrochit.

There are two exhibitions in the town (itsa tiny place). They sell all sorts of tat about the monster.

Its on the main road from Fort William (on the west coast) and Inverness. I've driven down that road hundereds of times and am 100% certain that your picture is that model.

That said... The thing that makes the pic even more questionable is the fact that the supposed "nessie" is not the centre theme of the photograph... When you take a picture of something it's the centre of the pic. With this picture it's on the side of the picture with valuable "information" behind the tree. Even if you took the picture in this way to prevent the tree from being the centre of the photo, you would rather have moved to a better position to get a better angle of the "nessie"... And again, why only one photograph?
And looking at the background (and the foreground) it's obvious that the water is quite shallow... This would give the opportunity to take many more photographs of the "nessie" before it could "dive down below" as it usually does. And it raises the question of where the "rest of the lake" is?

But that said, I guess Dogboy cleared it up, anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here's a photo:

And rode on it twice last Wednesday too!

Highly recommended.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogBoy
Its a plaster or fibreglass recreation of "Nessie" in the middle of a concrete pond.

Yep. Here it is

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
Yep. Here it is

Seems MasterSpy was caught (as they all are) trying to hoax members of ATS with his secret-secret photo taken while he was undercover.

Taking a plaster fake, photographing it, editing the photo, posting a made up story, and finally...even going so far as to try and defend it's authenticity.

Bad form
and of course that is a pretty hefty breech of the T&C's here.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Haha! Well, we were half right...it may not have been a puppet but it was a fake.

Another fake...Doesnt' that just shock you...*cough*

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wonder if Masterspy has something to say now...

I guess we won´t see him again in this thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

I wonder if Masterspy has something to say now...

I guess we won´t see him again in this thread.

I doubt if we'll see him again. Fullstop. His undercover co-ops and Nessie picture taking antics got him banned... Oops.

join