It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good pictures of Black triangle UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Then were are the videos?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Heres a small clip from one of the many videos taken during the wave.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Heres some more.

ufologie.net...

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here is a video about the belgian triangle, in which the f-16 pilots, airforce colonel, and an expert from the center for the study of electronic warfare discuss the case:

www.crazysayings.com...
mirror: ufobras.com...

Heres a video about a sighting in 2000 in Illinois, with police officers speaking and a reconstruction of the craft they saw:
www.dbarkertv.com...

[edit on 20-8-2005 by plop]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the first two pictures are the same as stated above. I believe the picture is the one and only real picture taken in Belgium. Though there are a few video'd Triangles taken in Belgium too in the same year.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Bloody hell you lot, these things came up on the Belgian airfoce's radar! Theres even screen shots of it! There are also plenty of videos during this wave! Also from around the world! of the same God damn object!!!!!!!!

This case is 100% genuine.

Fighter jets were even scrambled! there was military witnesses!
Its a confirmed U.F.O

wasn't at all implying that this was a hoax, just wanted to see some pictures, and was curious why there aren't that many out there if there were so many seperate sightings.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Heres a small clip from one of the many videos taken during the wave.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Heres some more.

ufologie.net...

also that first link works, but all the linked movies in the second link are no longer available

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
bump... any others floating around out there? no pun intended

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I for one Really want to see the video of the triangle photo which we have all seen with the red lights on this thread. Also the video from the fighter jets which chaced it. The links to the movies are bad though

PS can anyone get their hands on the nice photos taken from that telescope?

The more we get of this type of UFO the more we can compare and see if the findings are real, or different people's toys on strings!

/Bump
=Drake=

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
A collection i made:

Heres a video from Tinley Park:
www.ufoplaza.nl...

Tinley Park Lights": Refers to a series of sightings in Tinley Park, Illinois between 8/21/2004 and 10/31/2004 where multiple witnesses (>100) viewed three luminous red lights that appeared to emanate from one source and remain in a triangular orientation for the entire duration of the multiple sightings. The lights remained both stationary and also moved slowly around. There was no sound associated with the sighting.

The 10/31 sighting was fantastic in that it occurred at 8:00PM on Halloween night and was viewed by hundreds , if not thousands, of trick-or-treaters and their parents. On 2 streets alone, at least 50 trick-or-treaters were stopped all looking up at the lights.
www.illinoismufon.com...
more pics: www.illinoismufon.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
thanks a ton! couple questions if you dont mind...

The one with the truck being shown under the light, is that a real picture or computer generated?

There seems to be a lot of picture that have fox10 on them, any idea what city these were taken in?

Also what site did you find most of these pictures? Are they all archived somewhere?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
The one with the truck being shown under the light, is that a real picture or computer generated?

It is computer generated, but based on an actual sighting. (if im not mistaken there was a truckdriver, a cop, and a woman with a car).

There seems to be a lot of picture that have fox10 on them, any idea what city these were taken in?

Those pics were taken from this video about the phoenix lights
www.thephoenixlights.net...

Also what site did you find most of these pictures? Are they all archived somewhere?

I found most on NUFORC, others are taken from videos and documentaries, some from MUFON-CES, and a few other sources i cant remember. I made sure that they are based on actual (claimed) sightings, so there is no art or conspiracy theory models and schematics.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I found another pic of the Belgian triangle:

I made it a bit brighter and blurred it.
original is here: img123.imageshack.us...

Got it from here:
ufologie.net...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The X-files pic looked like an F-117 nighthawk with some really bright lights
Hey, never know, it looks alien enough

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thats when I bought a camera, after I had seen something very similar to this. Now I keep it in my glovebox. Oh, if only I had one then...

The flying triangles are 100% real, I swear to you guys. So many people have seen them, it must just be bad luck more people dont have cameras handy. They dont move fast at all, maybe 20-40 mph.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Heres the pictures of the Triangle taken through a telescope.

iwasabducted.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Isn't funny how inbred debunkers who probably get a blood money paycheck bvecause they have no creativity and are just sheep and voted for Bush, ask der... how is it no one get's a crystal clear close up shot of that there UFO I nver see at NASCAR that's:

A) moving across the sky and gone in seconds when you dont FREAKING SPEND 8 HOURS STRAIGHT LOOKING AT THE NIGHTS SKY.

B) Now I only have a matter of seconds to react and get a high quality camera and tripoid.

Meet debunker. Who voted for the Confederate States of America = Republican

He/she has no time to think. Only punch in a time clock or shoot a gun at one of dem Muslims.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
During some UFO footage, on a Mexican program "otro rollo" I think they may have captured a triangle UFO, it showed three orange lights hovering over a some power lines near a highway.
The person filming was in the car shooting it from the window.

Of course you will not see this on American Nazi network
TV which gets low ratings.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretresearch
During some UFO footage, on a Mexican program "otro rollo" I think they may have captured a triangle UFO, it showed three orange lights hovering over a some power lines near a highway.
The person filming was in the car shooting it from the window.

Of course you will not see this on American Nazi network
TV which gets low ratings.

i wonder if there is anyway to get that on the net?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretresearch
Isn't funny how inbred debunkers who probably get a blood money paycheck bvecause they have no creativity and are just sheep and voted for Bush, ask der... how is it no one get's a crystal clear close up shot of that there UFO I nver see at NASCAR that's:

A) moving across the sky and gone in seconds when you dont FREAKING SPEND 8 HOURS STRAIGHT LOOKING AT THE NIGHTS SKY.

Uh, no. They went over very slowly if you even bothered to read the link.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Being that a majority of those pictures aren't real I decided to join the triangle fray. Triangles are a good change of pace. It's the rough shot so it's still not finished. May have the golden arches getting pulled up in the center beam.
I'll call it happy meal abduction by moonlight

<< 1   >>

join