It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Check out this UFO Footage from Bulgaria!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm 99.5% sure this is real. The lighting and distance are perfect and the speed that it travels IMO cannot be fixed by some "hoaxer".

Check it out:

www.megaupload.com...
1.15mb - Wait 45 seconds - Click Download

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not bad, it's hard to tell thou with the quality of the video.

It seems to float around a little too much, as in it's not sitting in the air in a fixed position but moving around slightly as the camera moves. That to me suggested that the image was placed in and the tracking hasn't been done too well. I don't see why the UFO would be stammering in the sky which leads me to a tracking issue.

It looks like if the video was better quality and less compressed that there would be a fair bit of detail in the UFO.

Is there any more to this one? What's the story behind it? Where did you find it?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Bulgaria?!?!??!

Thats crazy....I used to live in Sofia, the capital. I have relatives and friend that live there still. I can ask them if they've heard or seen this UFO. Blagoevgrad isnt that far from Sofia. Will try and contact some people over there. Maybe it was shown on the news there.

Good find.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

It seems to float around a little too much, as in it's not sitting in the air in a fixed position but moving around slightly as the camera moves. That to me suggested that the image was placed in and the tracking hasn't been done too well. I don't see why the UFO would be stammering in the sky which leads me to a tracking issue.

It looks like if the video was better quality and less compressed that there would be a fair bit of detail in the UFO.

Is there any more to this one? What's the story behind it? Where did you find it?

I got it from conspiracy central.

But *update* I just googled "bulgaria ufo footage" and I came across this site:

www.areadownload.com...

First time there, but they have an impressive collection of UFO videos!!

And that bulgaria video is there too, and here is the link for a direct download, it's less compressed, better quality.

4.7mb
www.areadownload.com...

[edit on 14-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Holy crap!

That's one of the coolest UFO videos I've seen. YOu can actually see some detail on the object when the camera zooms in.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i think i have seen that video here on ATS while back.
It looks like a big mylar balloon to me but could be wrong.
the fact that it flys off so fast behind the building makes me think twice.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thats a very good CG hoax/fake.
Nice camera tracking and compositing.

The font used for the flashing number doesn't look right. I know my friends in Germany and Holland use the 24 hour clock vs the 12 hour AM/PM. So that AM detail draws my attention.

I'll note there are few of us working on producing stills and movie clips for CG contests going on. I know that one of those entries has already been posted here on ATS as legit. Be prepared to see a deluge of realistic nice frame ufo images in the coming weeks and months.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
Bulgaria?!?!??!

Thats crazy....I used to live in Sofia, the capital. I have relatives and friend that live there still. I can ask them if they've heard or seen this UFO. Blagoevgrad isnt that far from Sofia. Will try and contact some people over there. Maybe it was shown on the news there.

Good find.

I used to live in Lovech, but that isn't that close to Sofia. This is the first time I'm hearing this.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
looks very small since it seems pretty close. Looks like some Remote Control toy. Sorry just doesnt spark as a UFO to me. Although it does move pretty fast at the end but that could be part of it or a effect. If that is an Alien UFO... those must be really really really small aliens.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by And1balla2829]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
That's really spookie, and it couldn't have just vansihed so fast if it would have been made by humans...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That bulgaria video looks like it was done with a mirror... in the audio it seems you can hear some silent laughter.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
looks very small since it seems pretty close. Looks like some Remote Control toy. Sorry just doesnt spark as a UFO to me. Although it does move pretty fast at the end but that could be part of it or a effect. If that is an Alien UFO... those must be really really really small aliens.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by And1balla2829]

Go to Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, 2003 and click on the title to download!I'ts a bigger MPEG file,4.45 megs to be exactThe building's about 6-7 stories, so it's not THAT small. Plus, Bulgarians can't really afford Remote Control toys. If it was a toy, WHY does it move so fast at the end. I don't think its photoshopped or anything else, I think it's real.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Qwazzy]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The bulding may be tall but it still seems close to the camera man and a bit away from the building as if somebody was on one of the balcony's controlling a RC flying disc. I could be wrong though...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I dont know about you guys, but ive had this one in my collection for awhile now and i have it saved in my 'feels right' folder.

Could be a fake. But to me, something just feels right about it. I only have about 5 or 6 out of 50 or so that i think feel right. My other categories are 'feels wrong' (of which i have about 15) with the rest falling into 'inconclusive' and 'definately provably wrong'.

Granted the 'positive hits' are mainly based upon my own internal gut/soul feelings (for which there can be no conclusive empirical evidence) and therefore invalid if one were to ask for a specific answer to whether its a valid 'sighting' or not.

However, on the Bulgarian footage even though something about it just feels right, i would say its still 50/50 based upon my eyes only. That CAN be faked. But upon serious reflection (Bulgaria is not the technological/ufo mainstream capitol of the earth) and if asked, i would say i think its real.

And then i would tell them that eather way, no matter what i think about it that it is a moot point whether 'it is real or not'. To get sidetracked on 'is it real' is just that. A sidetrack. A surface of a spacial object. A tangent in the equation. A branch of the tree. There are larger questions here that i think people should be asking themselves by now. 'Is it real or not' is no longer the question, whether it is or it isnt is only the surface.

What if it is? What if it is real? Lets assume for a second that not one person on earth believes it IS real. That our current understanding is these are all fake. Then stop and ask yourself, but what if it is? What if it IS real? Then what? what does that mean? What will change? What are the implications? And what if those implications are real too? Then what?

Those are the questions i think we should each be asking.
So what if its not real (there are many many of those) but what if this ones not? Some day in some way shape or form, you WILL encounter one thats not. What then?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Now i'm not Mr. Skeptic who just loves to debunk for the sake of debunking but i'm just not convinced by this video and i'll explain why, thou if i were wrong then that would be fine by me because i wish it were real.

I like that it's spinning, that goes well with a lot of the theories on how UFOs travel and the colours and light angles look good, it could very well be an object in that space if it were true from that evidence alone.

What i don't like is that the UFO doesn't seem to follow a logical path, it actually shakes with the camera. If you focus on a detail in the cloud and watch the UFO with the corner of your eye, you'll notice a lot more clearly how the UFO actually travels and there's a seperate shake than to the cameras. I don't think that is representative of real UFO movement, it seems like very sloppy flying or more likely, not the best tracking when the UFO was added to the film.

Also if you watch it frame by frame as it takes off, you'll notice it step before it moves out, again that seems like an animation fault rather than a real UFOs movements. UFO's speeds are instant, they don't change gears as this one seems to do. Sometimes they'll also cloak which gives the impression they've accelerated at a crazy speed when rather they've changed their light frequency and become invisiable to our eye.

Obviously it looks too good to be true and i think it is. The movement just doesn't feel right, it seems a bit contrived rather than efficently logical as it should be.

That's how i see it anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

That's really spookie, and it couldn't have just vansihed so fast if it would have been made by humans...

remote toy , yanked by a string from someone on the balcony would have the same effect.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nice find, real for sure

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We have discussed this video on here just a couple of months ago, from that I think it was concluded that it was a RC balloon or something similar being filmed as the reference point & then CGI applied afterwards.
I think you can see the rope from the balloon in one of the frames.
Here is the thread as discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check Wildone_106's post 4th from bottom for the answer to the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

I noticed the very same thing. It's moving independently of the clouds as well as the camera shake, which gives it a very unrealistic quality. I saw this quite clearly on my first viewing and my immediate reaction was fake. And not even a cleverly done one at that.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Edit: Wrong thread!! Sorry.

Peace

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Dr Love]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join