It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Problems & Project Disclosure ==> Steven Greer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow! I know this happened about 4 years ago, but I just watched the entire video. Click here to see the entire video. What better evidence can you get. Over 4 hundred reputable and reliable government and state licenced individuals who are willing to testify under oath to congress that their experiences with ufo's, aliens, and/or secret government organizations are the real deal. They're not just expecting you to believe. They have proof. Documented radar, classified reports which have since been declassified and used for evidence, not to mention the scientists who are laying back in the background waiting to be called upon to testify. It's time this information comes out. One problem though... It sounds like these government organization don't want to give up so easily.

Transcript of Dr. Steven Greer's Interview
on Coast to Coast AM Radio with George Noory
April 4/5, 2005

Note: This interview was requested by George Noory.

GN: Good. Very well, indeed. Hey, I saw the letter that you wrote about the special and I concur with you wholeheartedly. What I did not know was the depth that your organization, the Disclosure Project provided, and it appears that they didn't use a lot of it, did they?

SG: Well, it's very interesting. If you go to our website, DisclosureProject.org, you'll see an analysis - about a five page analysis - of this. We were involved very early in this project with the Peter Jennings people and what we found was initially, they wanted to do "a historic event that would blow the lid off the secrecy" and when they found out that we had, in fact, over four hundred military and government insiders, including generals and colonels and senior government officials who were willing to go on the record on their program, they were very excited. What we found was that as summer became fall, that the show sort of morphed into this public interest, or human interest story, bringing in all kinds of spurious nonsense and what's important - I just want to correct you a little bit on this - not a single scrap of evidence provided to them, including all the hundred-plus hours of top secret military and government testimony, that we have was used. NOT ONE.

GN: Nothing?!

SG: Nothing! Nada! Zero! Now, what's interesting about that, is that this is prima fascia evidence that not only did they not want to do a serious piece, but they wanted to sanitize this of the strongest evidence. Keep in mind that Peter Jennings repeatedly said, "Well, the government isn't now looking into this subject since they closed Project Blue Book in 1969." We can prove that he knew that that is a lie! In fact, we gave him documents up into the 1990's even that were secret and top secret, that describe projects and even give the project code names and code numbers. These are in 'Disclosure,' the book we have of transcripts and government documents that people can get from us. They didn't have any of this in there. So I think that what's important - my main point and the reason I wrote this analysis and it's now making its way around the world - is that we're asking people to write the FCC and they can get on our website, DisclosureProject.org and link to that and file a complaint because, when a broadcast network that is using our airwaves under the permission of the United States People, commits a hoax and in this case, (the title of my paper is "Peter Jennings Defrauding") they defrauded the American people and they committed a hoax and we can prove it. We are now in discussions with some advisors who work with a very powerful attorney firm and we're looking for some pro bono attorneys to actually take this to the FCC and take ABC to court and show that they rigged the news. They can edit things and they can edit things for content but they cannot, if they're going to claim that they're doing it through their news division, rig the news, and we can prove that they rigged the news story and they sanitized the hard-hitting evidence from their program even though they had a full two hours to present it. So I think that the American people who are listening to your show need to know that these large, Big Media operations are committing fraud and we can prove it.

Greer's organization (The Disclosure Project) certainly has some valid points about the hidden governments policies and actions according to our constitutional rights. I am afraid that this sort of phenomenon is doomed to lurk in the shadows for some time. It's no longer just a matter of getting the government to accept and bring forth the information. Unfortunately it seems that the egg-shell portion of the government has not got the information to bring forth. It's going to take someone inside the government (preferably the president) to force the egg shell to crack to expose these behind the scenes rogue government. More than likely the president doesn't even have the necessary privelages to access this information. We know that from when Carter was refused information from CIA Director George Bush.

Carter White House Denied UFO Info
Disclosure Project (Mar 2002)

go to original article | fair use notice
Summary: A former Defense Intelligence Agency official, a senior Stanford Research Institute policy analyst and famed constitutional attorney Daniel Sheehan have all confirmed that President Carter's attempts to obtain UFO information was thwarted by illegal actions by rogue military and intelligence entities.

Original source can be viewed here

GN:Steven, you have spent several years now with this Disclosure Project and as you say, you have come up with now close to four hundred military and scientists who aren't hiding! They're willing to come forward. They have come forward with the program that you had at the National Press Club several years ago.

SG: Right.

GN: To me this would be a no-brainer, to get these people on a major television show.

SG: Well, of course, and in fact when we had that press event, in fact, as recently as the last year or two, we've had discussions with these large news magazines such as Prime Time Live, and Twenty-Twenty where they wanted to do - in fact, the senior executive producer at the time of the Disclosure Project event who's now back with Sixty Minutes and Mike Wallace, but at the time, he was the senior producer for Twenty-Twenty and Prime Time Live, wanted to do a full hour expose of this and after a few weeks, I called him and said, "What are you doing with this now?" because I gave him something like an edited version of thirty-five continuous hours of about over a hundred of these top secret witnesses and he was here at my home and said, "I've never seen anything like this. It's amazing!" and he said, "THEY won't let me do it." and I said, "Who's THEY? What are you talking about?" and he says, "Dr. Greer, you know who THEY are." rather cryptically and what I point out to people - you know, I don't like to quote copiously from government documents, but we received recently a secret CIA document [PDF file] that was briefly declassified. It was written in 1991, and it says, "The Public Affairs Office (I'm quoting) now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation. This has helped us turn some intelligence failure stories into intelligence success stories. In many instances, we have persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap (or kill) stories." Now, it's interesting in light of what ABC set out to do and then what they ended up doing. How did that happen? And how is ABC News in essence, by putting forward something that they say is a fair and impartial review of the evidence when we can prove that they did nothing of the sort. They basically defrauded the American public. How were they influenced to do this? There is this shadowy entity that is running these covert programs. I'm glad you're having Catherine Austin Fitts on next because she and I have spoken at great lengths about how this shadowy secret government transnational group works. But they have corrupted the government structures and they have corrupted the force of state and basically, people think we live in a democracy. We really live, I believe, in a kleptocracy and the democracy part of what we live in is dying very slowly and we need to resuscitate it.

These organizations are just not going to crack under media pressure. And there it is... Media unfortunately is one of the largest and safest means to put pressure on legal issues. The CEO's of these broadcasting agencies are most definately getting pressure when Steven comes to them with "Smoking Gun" evidence. These agencies know that without the media to convince the general public, Stevens claims are once again doomed to lurk in the shadows. Control the media and you can control the truth or the perception of truth.

Anyway, I personally don't even think that UFO's should be in question any more. The real question is how are we going to break out of our Matrix type pod and see reality as it really is. How would it be possible to spread this news without the major media. We need to find a way if we want to finally know the truth.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Kata]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project is a very interesting subject, but one that has been covered quite a bit. You may wanna check out some of the existing threads on the topic by using the ATS Search Tool

Here are a few of the existing threads covering Steven Greer and Co

Disclosure Project Supporters

Website of the Week:The Disclosure Project

disclosure project

The Disclosure Project

Updates on the Disclosure Project website!

The Disclosure Project: Check It Out

Must-See ; 2001 footage of disclosure project

Disclosure Project: Agenda?

Disclosure Project : Misinformation or not ?

There are about 20 or so more threads on this topic that may be helpful as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Heya,

Yeah the disclosure project for me is one of the key things that nudges me towards the 'believer' side of the fence, but like mpeake said, it's already been extensively covered here.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Number one idea.. Start calling into to major radio talk shows and especially those that are broadcast live, and on Television.

Use some false pretext to talk to them then when you actually get on bring up this subject. They may or may not shut you off but its the best chance I see of bringing attention to it.

I beleive especially bringing up the ABC story and how they changed it before airing on a show like that would topple a few dominoes.

It doesnt really matter what the normal subject matter of that show is, make up a reason that fits into that then change your topic when you get on.

Whatever you do.. don't tell them its about ufo's and shadow goverment before you get on air.. you'll either be left in queue till the show is over or just flat ignored.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks Xerrog,

That is what I was looking for. One problem with that method though. Not saying it wouldn't work, but the callers credibility kind of goes down the drain after presenting information this way. He/she would just be considered a crack-pot fanatic.

Another question I have is, Great he is trying to get the government to disclose information, but the government as we know it does not have that information to bring forth. It is contained within rogue government cells that cannot be controlled. I hate to say it but I think it is a losing battle. Not to sound negative, but even if we get legal permission to view the evidence... what then? The front government has nothing or knows nothing about the evidence. We get meaningless information that we have all seen before or has so much black marker on it that it is not readable anyway. Its like pulling teeth from a ghost. I have to give them one thing.... they did it right. They really know how to cover things up. It's really going to take ET's to come down, shake our hands, and introduce themselves to get the proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I dunno - if they really did it right we wouldn't be having this conversation would we?

Also - doesn't seem like the UFO's themselves are co-operating with our elitest rulers agenda - or they have some pretty crappy cloaking devices I tell u what.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The whole topic of UFOs and ETs is one where I am sad to say you simply must take a long-term view. It might brighten the spirits if you look at where we were 10 years ago, or 20, or 30.

The first explaination for Roswell was accepted instantly and the story died quickly. The second explaintion had a much shorter life, and the third, well it was debunked rather soundly within days of it's release.

I am not sure where they might be found but even the most basic of public polls show how we are slowly winning this fight. Despite all the efforts of those with the secrets, despite the admittedly brilliant efforts at disinformation, despite all that, more and more people not only accept that we cannot possibly be alone in the Universe but that we have been visited.

The tools we need, cameras to record what we see, devices to measure EM fields and other details, are more and more common and inexpensive. These days plenty of people carry around cell-phones with cameras built right into them. The days when these secrets can be kept from us are indeed numbered. I wish I could give even a guess at what that number might be but I have no doubt this is true.

Consider the situation pre-Internet. Someone got ahold of some vital document, they know they cannot take it to the newspaper because they have to concern themselves with legality to protect themselves. In addition to that too many people (some very likely from those with the secrets) have hoaxed such things. They try to keep it safe, they try to get the word out but there are few ways to do so. Eventually the document disappears, a fire destroys the building where it is kept, or even worse, the person themselves disappears.

Today, such documents find their way onto the Internet. Once they are up even for a short time they are here forever. Some small percentage can be surpressed, but for every one that is caught 10 more are not. And once they are out, the danger in attempting to remove them gets greater and greater.

There is a story that is part of Roswell, that may or may not be true but I tend to think it is. Someone was using a teletype to spread some information about what was going on to others. They got a message ordering them to stop transmitting, which they obeyed.

Imagine for just a moment if someone came here, posted some information and we all logged on the next day to find a similar warning! They simply cannot do that, to do so would be to send a giant message to all of us that whatever was in that post was of vital interest to all of us.

We are going to get to the truth, maybe not today, maybe not next week, but in the end we cannot be stopped. They can only win if we quit, if we stop digging, stop posting, stop researching. And I will not presume to speak for others here, but I know for myself that is never going to happen.

A.T
(-)

join