It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw 2 oval shaped discs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
saw 2 oval shaped discs over moss in norway

Moss, Norway Two Oval Shaped Discs Making Humming Sound

Posted: August 11, 2005
Date: August 8, 2005 Time: 2:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Oval

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi, I want to know if there was detected any unusual activity over Norway in Olso and Ostfold Provinse last night. I don't know who to ask about this so I try you.

I was out on a night time walk at 2:30 at night, when suddenly I heard a humming sound over me. I looked up and there was two oval shaped discs flying over me at approx: 450 meters up in the air at night time. They just plunged through the few clouds that were there.

They made no engine sound and I'm sure as heck it was no plane. They had a silvery glow about them and like electromagnetic pulsing around them making a humming noise. They were at first just floating around at a nice speed, and then when they came a little farther they took up in speed and went to the right and just gone.

It made no noise and was traveling at a slow rate of speed at first. As it traveled through the air, it made a spinning pulsing motion like electric current was surrounding it.

After it disappeared in the night, I saw it reappear several seconds later, ascending at an even faster speed than when I first observed it. Round oval shaped, slightly brighter than the surrounding it was in, then it moved rapidly and soundlessly away.

I saw what I saw and I assure you this was no plane. A oval disc-shaped, luminous and seemingly made a slight humming sound of electro pulsing around it.

I haven't slept all night and if you have answers please tell me what was this.

I know what I saw and I am sure of it.

Thank you to the person for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: [email protected] Website: www.hbccufo.org... HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: groups.yahoo.com...

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

link : www.hbccufo.org...

just wanted to post my experience with you .

[edit on 11-8-2005 by khaqan]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now it does, was moved.

[edit on 8/11/05 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Actually, I do follow HBCC's stuff on EBE/UFO reports, as they are recent and sometimes supported with pictures and/or videos. And the reports are generally from the person(s) who had the experience. I do like HBCC's style of EBE/UFO reporting.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i am beginning to think if there is a conection between meteors and ufos

the ufos come into the atmosphere when signals are low to detect for us as the meteor showers come in

theese oval shaped discs where no meteors !!

meteors dont stand still and then shift directions .

belive me i know

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think I was abducted the time I slept over in Moss, I live in Oslo usually. It often happends when I travel to a new geographic location that I get abducted or have sleep paralizys. Anyways, I felt that something was wrong when I was lying alone in the bed; all of the sudden I saw a red light coming straight through the roof of the bedroom, which was on the top floor of the house. I tried to say "No, you have no right!", because I knew what was coming, but I only got to "No, you.." before I was paralized, then it all of the sudden it was morning and the room was bright with the sunlight.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hei jeg skjønner deg jeg - det jeg så var jo helt sykt .

i see what you are telling is oki keep up the good work from norway its not alot of us here from norway at abovetopsecret .

har du et nr til meg kan jeg sende deg et bilde over - nittifem seksten femtifire nullfem er mitt nr mit

fikk tatt et bilde på moben min og jeg vet hva jeg så .

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tog du bilder på mobilen? Alltså lägg upp dom säger jag bara. Snälla, snälla.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Tog du bilder på mobilen? Alltså lägg upp dom säger jag bara. Snälla, snälla.

I second that, post the images please

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
jeg kan sende dem til dere på mob deres hvis dere sender meg en u2 melding .nittifem seksten femtifire nullfem er mitt nr

yes yes oki

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
the pics have been sent over to abovetop secret on e -mail i hope that they show them on the posting

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You dont need to send them by email, just upload them for free to imageshack.us... and post the link here, I dont even know if ATS does postings for you

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
img353.imageshack.us...

img353.imageshack.us...

img221.imageshack.us...

img221.imageshack.us...

try theese links now if not ill try again .

the pictures are taken by my mobile phone underneth one of them from an angle

and from the side when they went over my head - i enlarged them for more clarity -

thats what i saw and i belive it .

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How about you post the origional images not enlarged, because I don't know if it's just me or not, but those photos look eerily like you took pictures off a tv show.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
you want me to sms them over to you ?

i know what i saw man . you can belive what you want

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
sorry , but I'm a little suspicious of these images myself

here are your images

now you've got to admit, they do look more than a little similar to this craft from Steven Speibergs 'Taken'

[edit on 15-8-2005 by pantha]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Can i ask what type of mobile phone you own?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
wow they do but this was no steven spielberg film !! i hope you have a similar experience then you will se for your self -

i dont know what taken is ??

when a large object fly over your head then you tell me oki!

and if abovetopsecret is debunking this as a hoax then you are alowed to do so

but i saw what i saw just as i described it at the first posting read that again and do u similarities on my story

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What's that I hear? Crickets??

Never has a thread come to such a screeching halt!
Is there a rebuttal from Norway?

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I want to belive you and I will mabye when I get the pictures over on my phone when u send them too me , Jeg er norsk btw .

But the pictures looks like it has the Tv Reflect ...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
jeg vet ikke hva taken er en gang har aldri hørt om det ?

null tv billde . jeg husker hva jeg så

dette er ekte saker . en annen fra nøtterøy så noe han også og han filmet vist dette på kamera .

det var mørkt og jeg satt på lyssmodus på telefonen sånn at bildene ble klarere -

<<   2  3 >>

join