It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the status on the Disclosure Project?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Question:
What ever happen to the little black box that could harness the energy around it. The "Zero point Energy" box thing.

I mean I have listen to C to C and when the doc was on it he said he wished he could show people what he has seen.

WHy not video tape it and post it on the website?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
texmiller,

That's also a very good point!

To me, if someone has seen/knows the truth and can't openly show or discuss it - they are therfore compromised - by threat or by bribe.

Why else not show the truth??

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Truth Magnet says:

I'm talking get these top savants in as consultants, use them in combination with the pupil iris camera scan (as some of you may have seen used in the show 24), mri imaging, the works.

There is no way to cheat a combination lie detection test such as this, and it removes the liars and the hoaxers from the solid, truthful eye-witnesses.

This can all be done for a reasonable cost - in fact they could set up a pay pal donation website that could be used to cover these specific costs - non profits raise money all the time for various causes - and maybe even the Raliens would share a bit of their vast resources to help.

That's an excellent point! Has anyone contacted the Disclosure Project and asked the members if they'd be willing to undergo this series of tests if it were done at someone else's expense?

Actually, I'm kind of surprised that the Disclosure Project folks hadn't offered to do this already!

To me, not doing this type of vigorous scrutiny on eye-witnesses / govt. whistleblowers is sheer negligence, and in fact undermines the whole cause.

I agree completely. Inasmuch as the disclosure Project witnesses have no credibility with mainstream media and the vast majority of people, they're blowing a great chance to increase their credibility by doing this.

Screw swearing to testify before congress - how bout testifying before your fellow man - people who give a dang about revealing the truth to the humanity.

Exactly. If they can't pass a series of tests like this, we know they're bogus. But if they can, it would give entire new impetus to their story and could be used to generate some very favorable PR.

Heck use it as a PR tool as well - if NASA and the Astronauts and Bush senior refuse to undergo these questioning sessions - then it proves they are complicit with the coverup!

Not really. I can refuse to take a lie-detector test to see whether I'm Charles Manson's secret partner and that doesn't mean I am.

I agree it would be nice if the people who we figure were in the know would come clean or allow us to examine their assertions. But inasmuch as not that many people seem to care, I'm afraid it won't happen. People simply aren't putting enough pressure on these folks.

Don't think underhanded "Rove-ian" tactics can only be used by the establishment and Rush Limbauh - people of integrity can use Psy Ops as well to sway public opinion.

Are you saying psyops are okay as long as you use them, but not okay if other people use them? If so, I disagree. Either psyops are acceptable for everyone to use, or they're unacceptable for anyone to use.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Off_The_Street,

Well my "if they refuse" statement was to make fun of the often held view of people as being guilty until proven innocent.

Pundits use this tactic all the time on TV.

As far as using Psy Ops goes - I have no problem with it - the U.S. Psy OPs corp already admits that Psy Ops work best when used in combination with the Truth to persuade the publics opinions and emotions on an issue.

Therefore those exposing the truth would already have the upper hand over any nebulous black ops or dirty tricks groups.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

"As far as using Psy Ops goes - I have no problem with it - the U.S. Psy OPs corp already admits that Psy Ops work best when used in combination with the Truth to persuade the publics opinions and emotions on an issue."

Sounds to me that you're saying it's okay to lie in order to get the truth out.

That can backfire real fast. One of the reasons someone doesn't trust the government is that the government's been caught in lies.

If you lie, sooner or later you'll be caught, and no one will believe you either.

I can't see how that could help your cause, can you?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No, no, thats what I - and surprisingly even the Govt. Psy OPs say also.

Psy Ops is nothing more than a form of marketing - where you are trying to sell an idea or political agenda instead of a product.

And the top Psy Ops guys know full well that the truth has an advantage because it wont come back to bite you like using lies for persuassion.

In other words truth minded people like ourselves can use Psy Ops concepts and strategies to effectively and efficiently educate and persuade the majority of citizens on an issue - in this case the "forcing" of complete Disclosure from the Govt.

Now the reason Psy Ops are currently using what they call "Black Tatics" (lies and somesuch) is because the Bush administration is forcing them to - in order to get more support for their illegal and immoral imperial goals.

And the blow back for using these "black tactics" is actually becoming quite fierce - and will end up underming their neo-con agenda.

Thats why those of us pursuing truth and justice have a significant upper hand in these Psy Ops matters - if we are only disciplined enough to use the strategies effectively and appropriately.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I understand; I apologize for assuming something which is not true.

But what exatly ARE these methods if not just plain old advertising?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well - they really are advertising from what I gather (I am reading a newly aquired legitamate military Psy Ops strategy guide currently).

However it really utilizes a mix of social science, psychology, social engineering, and marketing theory - to sell the political agenda that one wants to support.

Lately I've been thinking how easy it would be to pay for space on High Profile Bill Boards across the nation with simple things like:

"Know the Truth!" or "Ever Feel your being Lied To?"

and a go to:

abovetopsecret.com
infowars.com
prisonplanet.com
whatreallyhappened.com
ufoevidence.org

"for real news the elite media won't tell you"

I frankly don't know why this isn't being done - maybe ATS Owers will consider it to help there growing buisness model?

Anyways that and dropping fliers maybe are good tactics to use to help Psy Op the truth a little.

It's time someone advanced OUR cause for once with these strategies.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If they are all lying, then howcome the that UK hacker found sattelite images with UFO's in them exactly where a participent in the Disclosure Project said it would be. In the very building at NASA it was said that the lab was he found it.

<< 1   >>

join