It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA again and again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
No KGB or SAS just the CIA is all I seem to read about with the threads here. Every country ( even Islamic ones ) have secret spy's all over the world. They will never go away and history is the validity of this. As for all of the plot's and caper's, who would'nt expect the CIA to do what they are doing ? No spies no country, that's the bottom line. Here is another toss, if the CIA was doing everything everbody here accuses them of, the CIA would need to be composed of millions of agent's. We need to get real here people. Just yesterday the number 2 fella from OSAMAS gang sat in front of more burlap ( yet again ) declaring death to America and the West. He also said we are stealing oil from the Middle East ! I suppose that is why we are paying 68 buck's a barrel so they can keep driving all of those German cars over in Saudi Arabia eh ? Considering that each new threat is being filmed with brown burlap in the background, I'm begining to wonder if they are broadcasting from an Idaho potato farm. You want to blame the CIA, great. But I think that fella threatening the USA and Britain meant it and he is no CIA plant either. You guy's blame the CIA and I'll stick with my terrorist's plot's. If most of you guy's would give up on the CIA ferver and apply it to the terrorist's, this war may have ended 3 year's ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You bring a fair point. The person you are reffering to in OBL and his No. 2 Zawhiri, correct. Both of these men have both been highly connected to the CIA both through the Aghan-Soviet conflict and the fact the OBL was on the CIA payroll. To automatically dismiss the CIA because they are ours in irresponsible. I do agree that there are other hands in the cookie jar though.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
If most of you guy's would give up on the CIA ferver and apply it to the terrorist's, this war may have ended 3 year's ago.

Oh, horse pooh, that wouldn't of stopped the war 3 yrs ago...
the cia funded and trained al qaida and obl. bush sr had dinner with bin laden's brother 3 days before sept 11th. bush sr was a cia'er before being vp and then prez... cia is an 'intelligence' agency, they have more brain power then you or i ever will, doesn't mean that you have to believe everything they say tho.. these agencies are more then capable of manufacturing false video's and spreading propaganda.. why is that for people such as yourself to believe that? it's what they do, especially when they want american's to side with the gov't.. the gov't of which is closely knit with certain departments within the cia... please spare me, i am objecting because i don't want to just follow blindly, i want to ask questions, it's how i feel people out to see if they are trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What's with the horse poo bit ? Do you or anybody here work for the CIA ? Who cares who trained Osama Bin Dum Dum to hurl a grenade at a Russian tank back in the late 1970's ? How on earth did supplying the dope with RPG's and M-16's make him out to be the moron we all know he is today ? Let me guess, you think the CIA implanted some form of future scenarios in his extra-long head right ? I suppose the instructions are under that stupid hat he won't ever take off ( ROGAIN ? ). Good luck heading on down that unpaved road. I think I'll stay on the track's and ride side by side with : SIMPLICITY.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I agree 100%.
OBL may of been the CIA's best friend once upon a time...
But in regards to the movies they have been released I CANT See men in black suits pulling down the curtain, shaking his hands and saying

' Perfect, thats exactly how we wanted you to say it '

I dont thnk OBLs family have direct communication with OBL, not direct enough that they knew of his plans PRIOR to sept 11.
I mean soem of his FAMIYL lives in NYC for peets sake.

BUT....... I dont find it very odd that the USA military cannot locate ONE sick man in Afghanistan..
Yet we can remotely pilot a missle the size of a voltswagon directly into a tank buried in the desert...

I beleive the USA knows where Binladen is...
but are just hagning back..
lettnig him run in fear...

Once the next attack happens, they'll QUICKLY wipe him out.. and then float the story he was DIRECTLY collaborating with IRAN and thats where the Nuclear Weapon came from.

Hey, NO OSAMA around to deny, and who'll lsiten to IRAN once 100,000 Americasn were cooked to dust..

this is just one big game of chess..

You send in your Pawns first, to be taken, and to setup the big guys.
you let your big weapons hang ni the hanger while the enemy prepaers itself.
Then you release your attack, soemthign unexpectd.
And if youv'e planned it well enough, there isnt enough defence left on the oppositions side to stop you marching all over the board.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You should take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why CIA you ask? Well, why Bin Laden??
Since the CIA have full intercept control of Bin Ladens communications and since Bin Laden has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's infact been dead since December 2001, you have to ask why he would continued to be linked to things happening around the world, why he's always the scapegoat and who would be behind making such claims?

Do you know who feeds the media?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I agree 100%.
OBL may of been the CIA's best friend once upon a time...
But in regards to the movies they have been released I CANT See men in black suits pulling down the curtain, shaking his hands and saying

' Perfect, thats exactly how we wanted you to say it '

You're joking right ?
You ever heard of the edit button ?

"I didn't see it on the tape, hence it mustn't be true"

That is far from being a valid excuse.

BUT....... I dont find it very odd that the USA military cannot locate ONE sick man in Afghanistan..
Yet we can remotely pilot a missle the size of a voltswagon directly into a tank buried in the desert...

Not only do I find that odd but insulting to my inteligence. Fact: if he wasn't found in afganistan it's only because he was never there.

I beleive the USA knows where Binladen is...
but are just hagning back..
lettnig him run in fear...

No, if he's alive they're probably having champagne.

Once the next attack happens, they'll QUICKLY wipe him out.. and then float the story he was DIRECTLY collaborating with IRAN and thats where the Nuclear Weapon came from.

Hey, NO OSAMA around to deny, and who'll lsiten to IRAN once 100,000 Americasn were cooked to dust..

Have you ever stopped and thought about that. Have you ever considered who would gain who would lose if that were ever to happen. I mean, thinking should still be a top priority amongst us humans. Hence, I suggest that if you really do care about the truth of the matter, look up the evidence and then use your head instead of the media.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
CIA have a long, long history of drugs running (a great budget multiplier!) and possibly alone among intel services have the kit and reach to be a major global player in the drugs market.

In Vietnam they sold NVA drugs to the US Army leading to its collapse in the field and withdrawl before certain defeat. The enemy within?

The removal of the Taliban has lead to massive increases in H production and the Company is there to reap the rewards. It could be just coincidence but with the CIA's history I doubt it very much.

top topics

join