It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*News flash* new episode of UFO Files show tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Tonight (Monday August 1) at 8pm EST on the History Channel will air a new episode of UFO Files : UFO Hunters. Looks like it will be good and I think Bill Hamilton will appear on it, so make sure you tune in tonight at 8pm everyone and spread the word!

www.historychannel.com...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
4 new episodes this month yay!

Just judging what I read about the new episodes it seems the History Channel may be taking more of a pro-UFO stance.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It seems that Sci FI channel was bought out with the viacom purchase, so maybe history is ET's new home...

are these new, or just rehashes?

I have even seen entire shows that were renamed rereleases with a new intro and title... but everything else was the same... the pics, the stories, the same interviews...
they just slap a new title on it and release it as NEW....

some good info in the shows though... I do have a much more skeptic eye now, that i understand the term "productiuon value" and how far producers are willing to go to get it...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is not a re-run. It's a new episode. I just got an email from Bill Hamilton (Ufologist) and he says look for him on the show tonight.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is the show that that Greenwald guy from BlackVault.com worked on.

I think the kid is doing great work, too bad the bastard banned me from his forums for bitching about the little Hitler troll he has working on them constantly insulting everyone.

Oh well, I'll be watching it to see if anything new is involved.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised to see Bill Hamilton, Stan Freedman, Steven Greer and/or the Disclosure Project. We'll see I guess... 30 minutes and counting

[edit on 1-8-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
show starts in 5 minutes on the east coast!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So far it's great! They talked about Bob White and his UFO fragment studied at Los Alamos National Laboratory and how they said it was Extraterrestrial but later stopped talking about it!

Next they'll show ET implants being removed and how the materail found in them isn't from Earth! Evidence at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is an incredible show. I never knew there was so much physical evidence yet, alot of people are ridiculed and the goverement out right denies it
. Incredible stuff..

Vorta

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm glad the History Channel is pointing out this evidence! It's about time!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think I'm going to send in a FOIA request to the Department Of Energy about that UFO fragment of Bob White's that was studied at Los Alamos National Laboratory. I would have to send it to the DOE and they would forward it to LANL. I've done it before. Someone else try this too please.

Like Stan Friedman said on the show tonight, we have to do what every is needed to get the truth out by any means possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I hope to see more shows like it in the future.

I was sitting watching it with my fiancé's roommate.... She kept shaking her head saying all this can't be true these people are making it up. I guess some people still can't believe it. I just had a little debate about it with her, she got mad and went to her room lol. Incredible show though, im sure it could turn many dis-believers around. Incredible evidence.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think that piece of alien debris found was some sort of energy waste that solidified.

Meaning, spaceship poo poo. lol

Seriously, it just felt like it was something ejected from a spaceship that came from some sort of energy manipulation/extrusion process. Am I making sense?

Kind like, we eat a pear, use whats good in it as it goes through our system, then our bodies get rid of the material that we don't need.

I dunno, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wow that sounds so exiting

lol

i wish i had history channel still

what else happened?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know the exact title of the show that was aired on the History Channel? I would really like to watch this and in my country we dont have the History channel.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The Roger Leir implant piece was pretty kewl!

They presented it in a matter of fact kinda way that I found surprising.

Just watched the re-run, and its by far the best episode of UFO Files to date IMO.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inno887
Does anyone know the exact title of the show that was aired on the History Channel? I would really like to watch this and in my country we dont have the History channel.

It was called "UFO Files" - I think or maybe something similar, but I think its part of a series of them, if so I know its the latest(newest) one. It can be found on the history channel shop online, but it ses only ships to US and Canada. Im sure it can probabley be found elsewere.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorta

Originally posted by Inno887

It was called "UFO Files" - I think or maybe something similar, but I think its part of a series of them, if so I know its the latest(newest) one. It can be found on the history channel shop online, but it ses only ships to US and Canada. Im sure it can probabley be found elsewere.

Vorta

Thanks

and somone one a another thread mentioned about how the subject of UFOs have been on tv alot this year.

At the start of the year there was the whole peter jennings thing, now this?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nice to see a show that displays different specialized area's of a UFO Hunter..

The U.S.O.'s are interesting....UFO poop was too lol....It's a pretty good all around UFO show... covers almost everything... If I was the producer, I would leave out the fancy looking crop circles lol.....

Always a pleasure to hear Stanton Friedman.... this is worth watching....

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I had never heard of Dr. Roger Leir and his implant research until last night

He said that the one guys implant was emitting 2 oscillating radio frequency's! and had nerve growth on it as if it was plugged into the body for a power supply.

Did they record what the radio signals were emitting????? Was it Base2 binary, or something way different

Did the implant only transmit or could it recieve a signal as well???

I would like to know who analyzes the implants once they are removed? I wonder if there is micro or nano circuitry on it??? What kind of material/metal it is, he said its not from earth

Does anyone know where to find more info on the implant stuff?

I checked out www.alienscalpel.com but there isn’t all that much there unfortunately, but I did find a few fairly interesting things.

These 2 pictures are drawings that were sent to Dr. Lier to analyze.

They look like they have algebraic equations on them or something. Does anyone know what the #'s & symbols mean or say????

Here are the pics I am talking about:

www.alienscalpel.com...

www.alienscalpel.com...

[edit on 2-8-2005 by warpboost]

[edit on 2-8-2005 by warpboost]

<<   2 >>

join