It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot link.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've put up this link because some of you are interested in the creature. It's one of the better link's and who really know's eh ?

www.bfro.net...

Let me know what you think either way. This is one creature that actually might be way out there in the deep dark woods.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It is a very good site if you are interested in Bigfoot. Not to be a downer or anything but I'm think it is very well known, as it comes up 2nd in a google search of Bigfoot.

It's too bad the three best peices of footage can only be viewed by purchasing Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Got that one on my favorites list.Google on "lorencoleman"and check out the cryptozoologist museum sites.Lots of really good info,pics and such.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I figured most of you fellas had already reached that link long before I ever showed up here. I've had it so long in the bookmark section and so I put it up here. You never know, not everybody Googles.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi Blubber
In my opinion www.bigfootencounters.com...
is a better link that keeps updated.
superd

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi superd

Thank's for the link. The more the better

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i think it's what the people on bfro think being a different species and all.well you never know until you see it in person.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
texasbigfoot.com...
try that one, blubber.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by JollyMon]

top topics

join