It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens appearing on turned off television screens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i have the link here he say it is credible but i don't know maybe some one with experience on Photoshop can help me out.

Alien Photo

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Heh thats the first time i have ever seen that image. Looks pretty neat.

I wont say its real or fake, but it just looks cool. It would be really easy to fake, but how would you prove its fake without the real picture?

Wish it was a color photo...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i did to it would have probably cool to see the alien's face and what color it was lol well that was what i found when i was on the site it was funny though lol

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
it says its from 1987

how many people in 87 had black and white photo-camera??

weird but im thinking its not real
just a hunch

d1k

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
how many people in 87 had black and white photo-camera??

Lots of people....

Pretty cool pic.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Looks malevolent?

Black-barred the cute kids little eyes?

What a crackup!

Looks more like a happy goldfish living inside their picture tube.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've seen this pic before. I don't know if it's real or not. I just don't understand what purpose would be served by an alien appearing on a turned-off television in some lady's home in 1987. I wish there were more information... such as- did she see this "alien" when she took the picture, or only saw it once it was developed?

Whether its fake or not, its a real shame how much time we do spend investigating images or reports that turn out to have been manufactured by someone as a hoax. It really hurts the UFO community beyond repair. It's something we'll never be able to overcome until, if and when, full disclosure is given by our governments or the aliens land and reveal themselves of their own free will.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
@ Rasputin13
I read long time ago that the person who took that pic didnt see during the photo time (only after). Not sure if this info is true.

About the photo, it looks suspect to me too.
I dunno if its the entired pic or has been cropped, but it fits exactly the baby and the TV. Like the photographer did on purpose.
But what is the purpose to have a turned off TV while taking pics of your baby ?

Normally ppl are aware that one of the professionals trick to take photos and film is to make something they film be out of the center of the image. (not always applyable, but pay attention while watching tv).
Usually people just center the person/object.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Krpano]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
To me it looks more like the flash highlighted the objects in the room and they just hapend to make it look like a Grey. I could swear I can see a plate in the image,

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Looks like a reflection of the room.. if you look closely, you'll see a man in the picture (highlighted)

Regardless, reflection or not, its an eerie picture

TPL

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Years ago i saw a tv show which talked about ghost pocessed TV's, being only around 5 at the time it scared the hell out of me.

What purpose would it serve for an alien to appear on a turned off TV unoticed by anyone?

Unless TV's have unknown feature on them, allowing them to spy on us.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'd say it's a ghost of an alien, Ghosts VERY often appear on television screens.

www.ghoststudy.com almost have TV ghosts monthly, never seen an alien, but plenty of other stuff, always it's on a TV that's turned off or even unplugged.

I'm leaning towards real, but could be easilly faked.

Very unlikely photoshopped too.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Strange . I heard of contacties communicating through TV screens, etc, haven't seen any pics till now. Could be some kind of static build up maybe.

Looks more like some kinda demon thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
look at the side of this creature's head. There is a scar, or a type of tatoo.

It is fake, if you ask me. The person would not give out their name, and that's the easiest way to make a false report.

=drake=

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think the pic is a fake. Look at it, the picture is made so that the entire television is visible with the baby off to one side. There is no point in taking a picure of a tv in a baby picture. Usually people would center the pic around the baby not a television

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist
look at the side of this creature's head. There is a scar, or a type of tatoo.

It is fake, if you ask me. The person would not give out their name, and that's the easiest way to make a false report.

=drake=

actually the scar or tattoo that you see is a reflection of the man or woman taking a picture. or it could be another person in the room as the photo was being taken

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As muzzleflash rightly said, who the heck had a black and white camera in 87?! I was born in that year and all my cute baby photos are in full blown colour

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I remember reading an article that strange alien symbols appeared on TV sets in middle eastern countries. I can't find the article, but I remember seeing pictures.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
I remember reading an article that strange alien symbols appeared on TV sets in middle eastern countries. I can't find the article, but I remember seeing pictures.

that is no alien symbol it is a face of the f***** alien not any symbol hahahabut isn't this kinda weird lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
Years ago i saw a tv show which talked about ghost pocessed TV's, being only around 5 at the time it scared the hell out of me.

What purpose would it serve for an alien to appear on a turned off TV unoticed by anyone?

Unless TV's have unknown feature on them, allowing them to spy on us.

Like a small camera behind the screen pointed outward? Really, how farfetched would that be? They have cameras now that can be installed on the head of a needle. The technology is there. Think of the sheer entertainment value potential for any groups who wanted to install such objects. Watching millions of oblivious people go about their private business would be very tempting. You might even stop some domestic crimes from happening. Justification enough right there.

<<   2 >>

join