It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS site mascot.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Recently I was thinking about an ATS mascot, I know there is SO, but technically not a true Mascot IMO.

It should be an animal, a very curious animal or a very ellusive animal.

I personally say, let it be a Ferret, for being curious, curious for the truth, let him have a bandit mask and everything.

Something like my pet Ferret, Set, what ya think?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ferrets are cool. With SO missing maybe a new mascot is a good idea

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What is SO?

And to me a ferret is nothing more than a glorified RAT with a fluffy tale. Lets have a Greyhound as our mascot! If not, everyone here should at least adopt a greyhound!

Greyhounds are like potato chips... you can't have just one!

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I own half a greyhound...his other half is black lab

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
What is SO?

SO = SkepticOverlord

SkepticOverlord = one of the three owners of ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A ferret?! I understand the curious nature of the animal, but how can a ferret Deny Ignorance in a hardcore fashion? You'd need a powerful, strong, imposing animal that is very highly intelligent. Nature looks down upon these creatures as they tend to overdominate their surroundings.

Personally, I'd stick with the Skeptic. Although, a Grey could work in a pinch.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Rats are rodents, Ferrets are family of the Musilea family which includes badgers, otters, skunks, you name it!

I'll keep my mascot...Settie

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
SO is a real mascot. Maybe not the real guy, you know, William, but the guy in the spandex unitard is definitely a mascot, at least as much as this guy.

[edit on 2005/7/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I still propose that our mascot be the elusive, fast and intelligent GREYHOUND. Particularly, one of my Greyhounds. Her name is Gracie. And for all of you UFO/Alien enthusiasts... remember the first 4 letters of Greyhound - GREY!!! lol

Here's Gracie when she was incognito investigating Reptilians in an underground tunnel network. She was going with her Don Johnson - Miami Vice look... Notice that she's also sticking her tongue out in the face of Ignorance and Government Corruption!!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the pug thats on the RATS icon, was our mascot.

But, if its suggesting one, I think we should have a Panther as our mascot.

[edit on 7/31/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Heres an Idea for those who love the UFO/Alien side,

Something I quicky made up

Al the Alien

Vorta

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That's all cool and stuff, but let's pick Gracie the Greyhound! Remember, she lived a horrible life until we adopted her (as most greyhounds do). She was forced to live in a cage and was only allowed out when they were training her and making her run or when she was in a race. She was often beaten and burned, like most greyhounds are at the tracks. Some are even given STEROIDS to give them an edge, without consideration for their future health. Even more disgusting, some are given COCAIN before races to "speed" them up. Numerous dogs have tested positive for the drug.

I just know that it would really make Gracie, now retired, happy to represent ATS as its mascot. She's all about denying ignorance and wrecking shop if she has to! When it comes to propaganda she's all for kicing a$$ and taking names!

VOTE GRACIE THE GREYHOUND FOR ATS MASCOT!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Honey, don't forget about Yona, he's white like a ghost, that's why he would make a good mascot

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sniper_Banshee
Honey, don't forget about Yona, he's white like a ghost, that's why he would make a good mascot

Yeah but his red eyes look like an endorsment for smoking marijuana! ATS should be a drug-free environment. We need a mascot that will tell the youngsters on ATS "Just Say No!"

and that's Gracie the Greyhound!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We need a wise but fierce animal. Something that looks like DENY IGNORANCE. So I propose a grey Owl with one black eye and one red eye, the ATS colors. Then it says Who? Who?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I've got your mascot thanks to WOS.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I always thought Spooky was the official ATS mascot.

Spooky the mutant wonderdog, after martial arts and mystic training from WOS, could have that wimp Incredibles impersonator cowering in abject fear .. with just a lift of the left eyebrow and a c*ock of the leg.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
We need a wise but fierce animal. Something that looks like DENY IGNORANCE.

Well, now. Then here's your man...ah...girl!

Or, how about this tough little guy?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
What's wrong with ferrets?
they can be extremely fierce! and are quite smart too.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Vegemite
We need a wise but fierce animal. Something that looks like DENY IGNORANCE.

Well, now. Then here's your man...ah...girl!

Or, how about this tough little guy?

Now THATS a Mascot! The Bad Att Cat for ATS and the Moo Cow for BTS. Than Every one will bow down to the Cow God

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join