It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Chupacabra: expanding what we know

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There are fish in the deep sea that make their own light, bioluminescence. Lightning bugs (fireflies) do it every night during the summer. And how do you know the chupra is an amazing jumper? How do you know anything about it. Your arguments are so full of crud it's actually pretty entertaining. Show me a video of a chupra being an "amazing jumper" and we'll see what happens, so maybe it would be convienent to just say that it has an electromagnetic field that makes it impossible to photograph/videotape while it's alive. What makes you think it can't be from earth? You don't think that there is anything on earth that can take down a 1,600# bull with no touble? 1) Human 2) Mountain lion 3) Pretty much any dog that put it's mind to it 4) Imaginary creatures that people make up to explain perfectly explainable things.

Some leaves between a couple of rocks hardly constitute "proof" of something that is 99.999999999% unproven. I like to believe some myths as much as the next guy, but I try to choose what I think is "real" with a little discretion.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
first of all the fish u are talking about make light, yes but it does NOT come from their eyes. if it did, they could not see #. 2nd of all the chupa has been seen by many many farmers all over the world, each one that saw it run said it hopped. furthermore, a post on this very forum talks about the chupa running behind a car stopped at a stop sign and it hopped across the road. look at the way the legs are spring loaded in the drawings they made and in the few pictures that are credible, the thing can jump, but still you're right i can't say its super good at it, yet.

but, I did some more reserch online and found several accounts of the chupa beeing seen jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

I really doubt its from earth if you look at the eyewitness reports and pictures, this thing looks very similar to a gray alien with large eyes and a demonic face. what animal on earth sucks blood with surgical percision from its victims? only the vampire bat, which is extremely rare AND it does not kill, can not drink enough blood to kill, and is clumsy abuout where it bites.

Finally, this thread is about speculation built off the most solid facts that the world has to offer us on the goat sucker and using that speculation to form logical structures of ideas which link together with truth (by this I mean they make since together, so logically have a far greater chance of being true the more ideas fit together: powerful weapons of logic)

I'm not cutting you down but think about this...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hi folks...

what i am going to say is just about my personal experience.

when i was living in Puerto Rico, I remembered once my grandma told me to stay inside the house and to not go anywhere for about a month because el Vampiro was in the barrio or neighborhood. We lived in the east coast, about 45 minutes far from the city. Rural live was hard but people were humble and honest.

In that ocassion, el vampiro or chupacabra killed 2 dogs and a horse and the people at church(fundamentalist church) were saying that they had the two little holes in their necks. My grandma said that maybe the cause was a brujo or a person who was practicing black magic in our barrio.

I guess my dad got scared too and to protect us, he did not let us to play outside at night for about 3 months. Then to make things worst, one night our neighbor came over at 6:30 am asking if we had listened strange sounds during the night. We did not hear anything and he said that el vampiro had attacked again and it had killed about 20 of his chickens. When he said that I ran to see it because they were just laying down dead in his front yard or batey. he was right. i saw the 2 little holes and just a little bit of blood.we wanted to tell the police and the local news but he did not want us tell anybody since he wanted to protect his private life.

after that happened, i would say that we did not hear of any attack for the next 5 years. after that, the attacts were more frequent and the local news started to report this incidents and to alert everybody about this phenomema. it got popular after that.

during that 5 years of "absence", I saw one of those UFOs or OVNIS flying very low close to where we live. it was the triangle shape one and it was silent. it fled to El Yunque/Rainforest and dissapear out of mi sight(i never told my parents). that thing was about 500 ft above me. if somebody can tell me something about this UFO, i would be more than glad to hear, may it was a secret operation by the Navy of Air Force but to this date, I have not seen anything like it. Just pictures taken in Brazil and the UK.

What is the chupacabra???? I don't know. That is why I am sharing my personal experience with you. is it something like Predator??? or Alien???
Maybe we are not alone.

-relop

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Talk about Aliens and UFOs, and anything related to them only. If you wanna talk about the Chupa, use the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts forum.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Too mod:This original thread talks about the chupa and speculates about a theory of its linkage (and what type of linkage) it has to zetan grays. Those are aliens. That’s why the thread is here, its not my fault that other people are talking about just the chupa, and I still don't see why that would be anyone's fault because of the reason I just stated.

PS Here is a post on what the inside of UFOs have been described as looking like by people who have claimed to have been taken and the structure. Also some info on the triangular type model of craft.

Maybe the triangular craft left another set of chupas in that forest you saw it headed for?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Maybe we need to consider the possibility that the 'chupacabra' is a mechanism of some sort, a robot if you will that collects bio-matter. One incident, involving a Puerto Rican police officer, seems to point towards something other then an animal or myth. An off duty copp on the island heard noises coming from his garage. Carying his 9mm handgun he went to investigate and found his dog fighting with a strange creature which he later said resembled a chupacabra. Without hesitation he fired at the creature from pointblank range and saw the bullet enter but not exit. Within a second the creature rolled up like a wurm and shot away at great speed.
If this report is true then there are some remarkable implications. No animal on this world could have survived or be seriously injured by large caliber bullet fired at close range. No blood was found originating from the creature. Rather then showing signs of damage in its movements the creature fled fast. On this thread it has been suggested that the creature killed a bull and seemingly people are not attacked. If this creature was an animal, could it really make a distinction between a goat and a small human - even a child? Normally predators only make the distinction in what prey they can handle and succesfully kill.

Some people of course think this is a myth, one that's part of the Latin American culture and subsequently stories evolve from scared people who make incorrect observations. That doesn't take away the fact that animal remains have been found and documented with similar wounds and probable causes of death, namely the removal of blood.
Could that be the work of humans? Some sort of secret bio-research prgram? It could be but wouldn't you think a project like that would be handled more covertly? If someone wanted to use animals for research, basicly all they had to do was hire some guys that buy animals here and there and return them to a secure location where you can do your research in all quietness and noone would ask or be the wiser. This is not the case.

The chupacabra phenomenon, what other mysterious phenomenon comes close in resemblance to this one? To me it seems like cattle mutalations in North America are rather similar although no creature has been reported yet the animals have similar injuries and causes of death with the exception that organs have been removed. Likewise the blood of the animal is removed probably through puncture wounds. Here also the animal remains are simple left to be discovered.
Again I would think regarding the cattle mutalations that there are better and more covert ways, rather then to draw attention and scare the hell out of people.

Now, who does this? Judging from their actions it seems that either they don't fully comprehend the results of their actions, or they don't care.
Making the link to ufology, UFO reports have been made in conjunction with the chupacabra and cattle mutalations. There's not a rock solid link to ETs being responsible for the listed phenomena but the possibility is there. For those that are more knowledgable regarding ET stories, what ET group would you consider mostlikely responsible given the characteristics of what we know about them and the characteristics of the animal mutalations? Which methods they used would be similar, and basicly shows their character?

This is just a theory of course and one that probably can't be proven for some time.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hmmm, thats true.

Originally posted by drakefist
It is more likely the chupa is a predator native to the gray’s planet, or a different planet they visit, if there is one. There is no easy conclusion for why they brought it here. When doing a covert operation they would need a safeguard to make sure no human stumbled onto their landed and venerable craft. Perhaps some escaped into the jungles of Puerto Rico. The only reason I submit this idea is because there has been recent photographs from Chile, and Big Bend national park in which this small green creature with large black eyes is running or standing in the background (google search big bend park in Texas chupacabra Or www.chupacabra.net to see the pics). If it was a native creature to Puerto Rico, it could not have spread across the world like that, so fast without transportation from sentient beings. Also, because it looks similar in many ways to a gray, might they relate to it more closely and choose it over some other guard/pet? This post is here to try to debunk the top belief that it is a genetically engineered pet set loose for no reason. Who agree/disagrees?
peace

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
But how can you see real by sitting at home? Why dont you invistigate? Lets form a invistigating group.

Originally posted by BigWyrm
There are fish in the deep sea that make their own light, bioluminescence. Lightning bugs (fireflies) do it every night during the summer. And how do you know the chupra is an amazing jumper? How do you know anything about it. Your arguments are so full of crud it's actually pretty entertaining. Show me a video of a chupra being an "amazing jumper" and we'll see what happens, so maybe it would be convienent to just say that it has an electromagnetic field that makes it impossible to photograph/videotape while it's alive. What makes you think it can't be from earth? You don't think that there is anything on earth that can take down a 1,600# bull with no touble? 1) Human 2) Mountain lion 3) Pretty much any dog that put it's mind to it 4) Imaginary creatures that people make up to explain perfectly explainable things.

Some leaves between a couple of rocks hardly constitute "proof" of something that is 99.999999999% unproven. I like to believe some myths as much as the next guy, but I try to choose what I think is "real" with a little discretion.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i am starting to believe that the chupacabras maybe is somekind of Predator(like the Predator from the movies). Maybe this creature is very,very advance and it knows how to kill to perfection. If I link the chupacabras and the UFOs like TerraX did, the possibilities of an advance civilization out of this planet are huge.

i think we shoul consider the idea of the chupacabras race and the triangle shape ufos. that was I saw in my nieghborhood. After that happened, i stopped visiting church. Darwin's theory of evolution should be re-written again.

now, are they taking samples of our bood? do they need our blood to survive? or are they jsut puppets from a more advance civiliazation???

I was talking to another friend of mine who saw one of the big UFOs in Lajas,Puerto Rico and it submerged into the sea after floating for about 10 minutes. He said that that thing was probably more than a mile long. He could not move and he stopped visiting church too. Now he is a UFO investigator too and wonders what is really going on in our planet.

I agree with TerraX.

-relop

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Puerto Rico has had many UFO sightings, as well close encounter stories that surfaced over time. If I'm not mistaken there's also a military area which is off limits. Author Timothy Good covered much on this area of Puerto Rico in one of his books. Safe to say unusual things are going on there.
Personally I think the 'chupacabra' is a 'drone' of some sort, not an animal or ET specie.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, I like this idea about the chupa being an electronic being, it makes sence.

1) if it was, it would mean that all of the pictures of the dead chupas (some of which are quite real looking) are fake or simply another type of dead animal because mechanical creatures don't have flesh and bones.

2) No one has ever reported to have killed it (maybe because its a robot)

3) If we have enough technology to make robots, the gray's have enough to make a super strong model

4) The red eyes. Like i said, no animal can have eyes which make light because it could not see. BUT, a robot could have eyepieces which emitted infered light. Infered light has a slightly red hue to the human eye. Start putting this stuff together

Originally posted by TerraX
Maybe we need to consider the possibility that the 'chupacabra' is a mechanism of some sort, a robot if you will that collects bio-matter. One incident, involving a Puerto Rican police officer, seems to point towards something other then an animal or myth. An off duty copp on the island heard noises coming from his garage. Carying his 9mm handgun he went to investigate and found his dog fighting with a strange creature which he later said resembled a chupacabra. Without hesitation he fired at the creature from pointblank range and saw the bullet enter but not exit. Within a second the creature rolled up like a wurm and shot away at great speed.
If this report is true then there are some remarkable implications. No animal on this world could have survived or be seriously injured by large caliber bullet fired at close range. No blood was found originating from the creature. Rather then showing signs of damage in its movements the creature fled fast. On this thread it has been suggested that the creature killed a bull and seemingly people are not attacked. If this creature was an animal, could it really make a distinction between a goat and a small human - even a child? Normally predators only make the distinction in what prey they can handle and succesfully kill.

Some people of course think this is a myth, one that's part of the Latin American culture and subsequently stories evolve from scared people who make incorrect observations. That doesn't take away the fact that animal remains have been found and documented with similar wounds and probable causes of death, namely the removal of blood.
Could that be the work of humans? Some sort of secret bio-research prgram? It could be but wouldn't you think a project like that would be handled more covertly? If someone wanted to use animals for research, basicly all they had to do was hire some guys that buy animals here and there and return them to a secure location where you can do your research in all quietness and noone would ask or be the wiser. This is not the case.

The chupacabra phenomenon, what other mysterious phenomenon comes close in resemblance to this one? To me it seems like cattle mutalations in North America are rather similar although no creature has been reported yet the animals have similar injuries and causes of death with the exception that organs have been removed. Likewise the blood of the animal is removed probably through puncture wounds. Here also the animal remains are simple left to be discovered.
Again I would think regarding the cattle mutalations that there are better and more covert ways, rather then to draw attention and scare the hell out of people.

Now, who does this? Judging from their actions it seems that either they don't fully comprehend the results of their actions, or they don't care.
Making the link to ufology, UFO reports have been made in conjunction with the chupacabra and cattle mutalations. There's not a rock solid link to ETs being responsible for the listed phenomena but the possibility is there. For those that are more knowledgable regarding ET stories, what ET group would you consider mostlikely responsible given the characteristics of what we know about them and the characteristics of the animal mutalations? Which methods they used would be similar, and basicly shows their character?

This is just a theory of course and one that probably can't be proven for some time.

Lets keep this thread alive and see if anyone has more logical ideas.

BTW if you are actualy into getting a group of people together, i suggest we get a tracker like Tom Brown and get eqipped with EMP Weapons to hunt the chupa. The best idea i had was to have goats, chickens etc outside in places and use them as bait. If this creature is a robot, it would use body heat to find its programmed targets to extract their DNA.

Perhaps they need it to collect blood samples of creatures so that it can take them back and they can clone the animals in the safty of space.

/bump
=Drake=

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Man....I like all your theories. Now, this one makes sense too because there are two "secret" labs in Puerto Rico. Supposely, there is one in the Rainforest and the other one was located in the Naval base. That is the rumor. I have never seen them but they have been mentioned before in local UFO reports. I need to confirm this information for you guys.

I think the rumor started when one of the incidents happened near by one of the labs. maybe is a product of genetical engineering or something like that.

if the chupacabras is a DNA collector, why is the chupa collecting it??? Might they come out with a second generation prototype?

I remember that in one ocassion, the chupa killed like 15 chickens in this area where it was impossible to get in. One of the reporters could not explain the incident because there was no way the chupa got in and killed the chickens. I thiught that maybe the chupa was not an animal, but a robot. but now that you are bringing this theory, i think that it could be possible.

how advance are we building robots???? can they move that fast???? what kind of software are they using???? The only robot that i know is the Honda robot and it moves very slow.

what do you guys think????

-relop

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've also seen on a tv documentary, the story of a man who likewise encountered a chupacabra and who was also armed. This time the man had a machetti, you know - one of those big knives to cut through the jungle. Anyway, on tv the man said that he encountered one of these creatures near his henhouse and lashed out, hitting the creature full on. He said that the contact of the blade produced somewhat of a hollow sound. He couldn't see any damage to the creature and also in this case, it fled.
That's what I remember from the tv documentary although I don't have it on tape. I'll keep an eye out for it and perhaps the story can be found on the internet.

What purpose is there to collect the blood of animals? Any answer would be speculation, but from a medical perspective there are numerous possibilities. Infusion for one. Scientists here on Earth look for ways to insert animal blood into humans, of course modifications would have to be made. In the last decade and spurred by the Aids epidemic scientists have been looking for other ways to insert healthy blood into persons that require it. Ironicly pigs seems to have to most compatible blood.
If ETs are responsible for the blood removal than your guess is as good as mine. It could be that they use it for 'food'. It could be that they use it to create other experimental living creatures. ( The speculative stories surrounding the Dulce facility could be a clue. )

Catching a chupacabra. Well, if the stories are true than bullets and knives wont do enough damage. If you guys are serious about hunting one down than I would like to remind you that you be damn sure not to hurt anything else. And if this chupacabra is a high-tech robot of some kind, you can be sure it will have the detection means to see you coming. An ambush might proof more succesful.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One farmer on TV said that when he struck a chupa with his machette, it sounded as though he hit a metal bucket.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
One farmer on TV said that when he struck a chupa with his machette, it sounded as though he hit a metal bucket.

Do you recall what tv show it was on? I thought it was on a documentary of the Discovery Channel, don't recall the name though.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
this is a record of chupa's attacks. there are more that have not been recorded but at least it gives us an idea of his pattern of attacks. tell me what you think.....
-relop
---------------------------------------------

A Brief Timeline of Chupa Sightings - Beginning with the 1970's

Mid-1970s
Rio Grande Valley South Texas
Sightings of what may have been a condor linked to a rash of
mutilated cattle. Blood was removed to the last drop.

Early 1970s.
Brownsville Texas
Rancher finds a bull dead - no blood around it, no tracks.

Puerto Rico 4 or 6 "little greys" found under a bed and chased out of the
house with a broom. (reported by Joyce Murphy.)

March 11 1995
Orocovis
Eight sheep found dead. The animals had three strange marks or
puncture holes in the chest and were described as "completely
drained of blood."

August 1995
Canvanas, Puerto Rico
Chupacabra blamed for the death of about 150 animals.

Sun Nov 19 1995
Puerto Rico
The chupas is blamed in the deaths of dozens of turkeys,
rabbits, goats, cats, dogs and even horses and cows...
Said to have ripped open the bedroom window of a house in
the north-central city of Caguas, destroyed a stuffed teddy
bear, and left a puddle of slime and a piece of rancid white
meat on the windowsill. It had hairy arms and huge red eyes.
In another attack it came at about 7 a.m. "It just showed up
and -- poof -- it vanished."

Nov 19 1995 - 35 times in three months.
Canovanas Puerto Rico
Resident saw it one afternoon in his back yard when it came
out of the brush and bit the family dog. "I think it belongs
to the monkey family, but it isn't a monkey exactly," he
said. ``It ran like a monkey and was about four feet tall,
but it didn't have a tail.''

Dec 7
near Guanica, Puerto Rico
Unusual bloodless deaths of chickens and cows.

Dec 14
Naguabo on the east coast
Several caged rabbits were "found dead with holes in the neck
area, without a drop of blood." Other rabbits had disappeared. Near
rabbit cage was a track with a three-toed claw.

Fri 15 Dec 1995
Puerto Rico
In one year is thought responsible for at least 1OOO killings-
goats, sheep, cattle, chickens and other animals. There are
many eye witness accounts. The creature is 4 - 6 feet tall,
walks upright, is not humanoid, has large oval alien type eyes.

18 Dec 1995
Puerto Rico
Animals died as the result of a single puncture mark found on
some part of the body which apparently drained them of blood.
One photo shows a Siamese cat with a puncture mark through its skull.

Dec 18 1995
Puerto Rico
Local tabloid Vocero echoed the possibility that giant vampire
bats had infiltrated the island in cargo shipments proceeding
from South America. Normal sized bats are fairly common in the Caribbean.

Thurs Dec 21 3 am
near Guanica, Puerto Rivo
44-year-old Osvaldo Claudio Rosado was washing a car. He was
grabbed from behind. He tried to fight off the intruder and
saw a black-haired "gorilla" about five feet tall which ran
off. Rosado had cuts in his abdomen, possibly torn by
fingernails or claws.

Thurs Dec 21 1995
Klamath Falls
Pregnant heifer dead with her right ear gone, hide cut from
her face, the tongue cut lengthwise along the top of the teeth,
all four teats removed leaving black circles on the surface of
the udder, and the rectum and vagina cut out in a neat "keyhole" cut.
No blood at any of the excisions or on the ground.

Tues Dec 26 early morning hours
Puerto Rico - Torrecilla Baja region
Woman heard strange noises in her house and dog barking.
Siamese cat found dead with the genitals removed, two guinea
hens with their throats slit, a chicken with "perforations,"
and four ducks and four rabbits dead in their cages.

Tues Dec 26 1995
Puerto Rico - San German
Eleven goats found dead.

Jan 4 1996
Isabella County, Michigan.
Eight calves frozen and dead. Two were skinned of their hide
from head to hooves; six were skinned of all their hide from
neck to hooves. All were black and white Holsteins and about
a week old. Jan 7 1996
Klamath Falls, Oregon
One week old calf dead and mutilated. Right ear had been
cut off and the entire skull had been removed.

NW Miami rural area
March 1996
Killed about 40 animals. One woman saw a dog-like figure
standing up, with two short hands in the air.

May 2 1996
Rio Grande Valley South Texas
Pet goat dead with three puncture wounds in its neck.
6 y.o. goat found with "telltale marks of the "Chupacabra"

Thur May 2
Juarez Mexico
Many small mammels, dogs, etc. have met with this tall
"animal"-like being with three toed feet and hands, on haunches
with the fore arms suspended at chest level
very similar to a kangaroo. It has a row of spikes or
straight feather like projections from it's head and
down it's back that raise and lower and have been seen to
glow with their own light. Has been seen to take off on
all fours. The "sucking " device seems to be a tube like
projection from the mouth.

Thur May 2 1996
Mexico and Miami
Attacks are becoming more distributed. Wounds resemble 1/4"
holes similar to a biopsy puncture that extend completely
through muscle tissue and in at least one instance the wounds
were discovered pronouncedly through the inner tissue without
leaving any wound traces on the surface layer skin.

May 3 1996
Calderon Village Sinaloa, Northern Mexico.
A giant bat-like creature terrorizes a village. Goats are found
daily with their blood sucked dry, witnesses
said today. Farmers have formed night vigilante squads.
"We are telling people to keep the women and children
locked up inside at night" a villager said, "Nobody knows
really what it is." Dozens of goats have fallen victim to
the bloodsucker. It has allegedly attacked one human.

Fri May 3
Mexican State of Sonora - Veracruz and Agua Prieta.
Numerous animals drained of blood and a vague report of
a human suffering the same fate.

Fri May 3 Sinaloa State, the state below Sonora State.
Dead cows and sheep. The animal(s) is described as 1-1.5 feet
and able to take flight.

Fri May 3
Six other states in Mexico Similar attacks have been reported.

May 9 1996 2 a.m.
Espinoza Family - a front door was opened and a creature
was seen 3 to 4 foot high with scaly skin, clawed hands,
red eyes, and a row of spines from the skullcap and down
the back. The creature "mumbled and gestured".

May 9 1996 5-5.3O a.m. - dawn
A seven year old boy in the same house said the creature
stood on his bed and briefly on his chest. Both the older
and younger Espinoza family members described a smell
"like a wet dog."

May 10 1996
Florida
Reports of a chupacabra among Hispanics.

Wed May 12Mexico's southern state of Chiapas
28 dead rams found with puncture marks

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Now, who does this?

You might be interested in the Chupas.

It should also be noted that " Chupa-chupas" or simply " Chupas" , are different things than the " Chupacabras".

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Now, who does this?

You might be interested in the Chupas.

It should also be noted that " Chupa-chupas" or simply " Chupas" , are different things than the " Chupacabras".

The "Chupas" are another fine example of "take what you want whenever it suits you" here on planet Earth "DNA shopping mall".

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Check out that massive list of chupa attacks. I read through it seeing if it is possible that this creature is bio mechanical. The sucking tube in its mouth could belong to a robot, and the red glowing seems to be in nearly every report.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

Do you recall what tv show it was on? I thought it was on a documentary of the Discovery Channel, don't recall the name though.

Yeah, I saw it on discovery science on a program called 'UFO: Down to earth'. In fact its on quite often.

<< 1    3 >>

join