It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens Be The Anti Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have a wierd theory..but here it goes...

could aliens actually be the anti christ.....? they come here, they live in secret only exposing them selves fully to a few and only to be rarely seen by others. They help to implement mind control methods to the masses maybe...Perhaps they later expose them selves to the world, claim to be God and so fourth etc etc as the anti christ theory goes...could aliens actualy be whats going to end our civilisation?

whats your opinions?

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'v always thought that as well...this morning I was just thinking of posting something about Arnold Murray. Ever seen him on T.V? He's a preacher that reads the bible on T.V. and then explains what it means, but one thing he say's that doesn't really make sense to me. In the bible I can't remember the vers, but it says something about high polished bronze, and he claims that God's angels will come in UFO's. I have to goto work, but I will get the vers when I get there.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
But think about it...if an alien came here with telekenetic powers and hi tech abilities and claimed to be God, most of the Un educated would believe it....the alien could then initiate WW3....could it be that the aliens have already sided? perhaps with certain gov'ts? promising them powers? then starting ww3?

its a wack theory..but its interesting...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't believe it is possible for aliens to be the anti-christ, if anything aliens would be GOD, and the rapture is just a mass alien abduction. But thats just me.....im full of odd theories...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Or, aliens could come here like Vulcans, spread their digits and say "live long, and prosper." Such negative thoughts...negative negative.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Problem with this theory is that the anti-christ is supposed to come from the earth and the real Christ is supposed to come from the clouds.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
No, God is God, the anti-Christ will be the anti-Christ, and the Bible explains that.
God created everything, to include man. Man he created for fellowship.

The Bible doesn't say that God is a creation, an alien from another planet, so who propose that the anti-Christ is anything but what the Bible says of him?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to the Bible (I forget what verse), when God comes in the last days, EVERYONE will see him and his glory. I don't really think the Greys are anything godly, just a bunch of lost beings. In my own opinion, I wouldn't trust them, ever. Primarily, because they abduct people against their will without no remorse or pity, I do not think they even have such human feelings or emotions. Secondly, they hide from the people and deceive those (even the ones that believe in God) by just their presence. I believe that they aren't anything good, because if they were, they wouldn't hide...and they wouldn't try to ruin the lives of so many people. (As claimed by so many abductees)

So could Aliens be the Anti-Christ? Possibly, but all is just open to discussion. I wouldn't risk it though, I'd be cautious and alert. Nothing is what it seems.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i definately dont believe that aliens are gods..but y theory basically states that could it be that..aliens are among us and have been all along? manipulating minds etc etc....could they eventually come out with their vast technology and claim to be god? Coz if you think about it, millions will fall for it...

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
though call this thought spontaneous....could aliens be the devil? could they be here behind the scenese? influencing our society? using mind control methods on society....??

what do youse think?

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Perhaps the concepts of Good and Evil don't even exist, and the story of these two struggeling forces in ancient writings is nothing more than an ancient alien war transcribed to us earthlings on the outskirt of the civilized part of the cosmos...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a hybrid(nephilim) is the anti-christ

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenopathic_Investigator

plz explain

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Primarily, because they abduct people against their will without no remorse or pity, I do not think they even have such human feelings or emotions.

Untrue. In many Grey alien abduction cases, they show compassion and caring for the abductee. Look at the Hill abduction case. The leader spoke with Betty, stopped one procedure because it was causing her pain, and even wanted to give her an alien book.

plz explain

thanks

I think Xenopathic_Investigator means alien-human hybrids that they supposedly create on their ships with human DNA. Some women lose their fetus unexpectedly after an abduction, leading people to believe that they were experimenting on it and possibly making it a hybrid. Or at least, that's what I heard.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
is there any religious backing to the anti christ hybrid theory?

thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
But think about it...if an alien came here with telekenetic powers and hi tech abilities and claimed to be God, most of the Un educated would believe it....the alien could then initiate WW3....could it be that the aliens have already sided? perhaps with certain gov'ts? promising them powers? then starting ww3?

Your post sounds much like a passage in Rev 16:12-14.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyouslyhumored

Originally posted by q_ball

Your post sounds much like a passage in Rev 16:12-14.

well i was relating to what ive generally heard from about the anti christ theory

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
According to the Bible (I forget what verse), when God comes in the last days, EVERYONE will see him and his glory. I don't really think the Greys are anything godly, just a bunch of lost beings. In my own opinion, I wouldn't trust them, ever. Primarily, because they abduct people against their will without no remorse or pity, I do not think they even have such human feelings or emotions. Secondly, they hide from the people and deceive those (even the ones that believe in God) by just their presence. I believe that they aren't anything good, because if they were, they wouldn't hide...and they wouldn't try to ruin the lives of so many people. (As claimed by so many abductees)

So could Aliens be the Anti-Christ? Possibly, but all is just open to discussion. I wouldn't risk it though, I'd be cautious and alert. Nothing is what it seems.

Lost beings? Yeah we got lost, so we started abducting people and molesting them so that we can feel like we are back at home.

As far as "god" coming in "all his glory" for "all to see" its the same stuff every religion says. The norse mythology said there would be a ragnarok eventually when the gods would come and everyone would fight. And other religions had similiar "ending" myths too, i dont feel like looking them up.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Arthur C. Clarke made a fortune writing a novel about this.

It is called 'Childhood's End'.

I found it depressing, but an inevitable consequence of the merging of Christianity and Science in a context of human idiocy and technological backwardness.

99% of our religions should be round-filed. Keep the peace ethics and the negative-example history- and start living by logic. Myths like this set us up to be victims of a Cortez-like alien messiah figure (or to spend eternity waiting for one).

I found Childhood's End to be an unenjoyable complete and utter waste of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join