It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

with all this damn new technology out there can someone.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Whos_out_there, Just with these newer higher technology that we have today, the videos captured on UFOs are extremely clear now, but that is a problem also! See, the people have a nag to point something is a lie or fake. So if it's clearer, they might think it is not real at all, so like I said ... to be only 100% sure, you have to experience it yourself.

Oh and by the way, check this out:

Recently Recorded UFO by one of our ATS members (TrentReznor)

(Might interest you. DIAL-UP users might have to wait a bit to see it though).

EDIT: The link doesn't work, Angelfire doesn't like direct linking their stuff. I guess you'll have to come to me for it. My AIM is Hartdegen89 and my MSN is [email protected] ... Yahoo is [email protected]

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by Astronomer68
...and then there was the Philadelphia experiment thing, etc.

What problems do you have with the Phili. Exp. "thing" exactly???

How much research have you done into the whole subject BTW???
Not just the story either, or stories I guess I should say, but the scientific principles, history of events, quantum theory, personal accounts, verified documentation, etc. that is linked to it, both as a whole and individually.

Good line of reasoning mOjOm.

If one does the research and not just address this issue out of ignorance and prejudice (as a number of pinheads in this thread are doing), one can learn a great deal about this subject.

For example, there is a logical correlation between the findings of the Philadelphia Experiment and the oftentimes witnessed vanishing of UFOs in a glow of light; whereby a strong electromagnetic field is activated around the craft in order to produce "optical invisibility."

Regarding the label of "Zetan"...

The physicist, Marjorie Fish, examined the Betty Hill star map (that Betty saw while on-board alien spacecraft) and compared it to the latest astronomical findings. This led Ms. Fish to conclude that the probable system of the Greys is Zeta Reticuli

Furthermore, Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone, Bob Lazar, and other governmental insiders have stated publicly that they have seen briefing documents in the US government that STATE POINT BLANK that the aliens in question come from the ZETA 2 RETICULI SYSTEM.

Hence the term "ZETAN."

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sounds more like 'Satan' to me.

And by the way, that's assuming that Bob Lazar and the others were telling the truth. It is all assumption therefore it is still open to discussion. I will call them Greys because that is what most people describe them to look like, also because I prefer that name than to "Zetan". I don't think we really know of where they are, but if they are as developed as we think, wouldn't they be also other places?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101

And by the way, that's assuming that Bob Lazar and the others were telling the truth. It is all assumption therefore it is still open to discussion. I will call them Greys because that is what most people describe them to look like, also because I prefer that name than to "Zetan". I don't think we really know of where they are, but if they are as developed as we think, wouldn't they be also other places?

In analyzing the statements and interviews of people like Bob Lazar, Sgt. Clifford Stone, and others who are part of the Disclosure Project, I find their testimonies and opinions on this matter to be more convincing than yours.

The term "Zetan-Grey" is the most accurate one. Greys are the most commonly reported aliens that do the kidnappings.

I am sure that there is native humanoid life on many planets. But this particular group of aliens, as many experts espouse, stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

When there are physical space-aliens who are decidedly different in culture, values and appearance who come here and identify themselves to be from a system other than Zeta Reticuli, I would be open to granting them the benefit of the doubt; especially if they are benevolent and avoid using many of us as slaves, for breeding purposes, and for medical experiments.

But before that can happen, the Zetan menace must be amended, as the current situation points to an unofficial quarantine of this planet. They do not want other space-faring races to interfere with their covert operations on and around Terra. This is a conclusion based on logical extrapolation.

So before the "good guys" can arrive, if there are any, we first have to break the Zetan grip on the Sol System

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101

Or is it the Zaytans/Saytans or like you said Satan(ists?).

Bob Lazar's name looks like a stage name.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There are some Christians who believe that the aliens are actually demons. So there you have the Satan-Zetan connection if you believe it to be so.

See: Alien Resistance From Christians.

As for me, in having dealt with discarnate demonic attack for many years and in having counseled others about same, I know the nature of true "demons" and profess that the Zetan-aliens are not demons in the Christian sense but spiritually indifferent and self-serving space-aliens

top topics

<< 1   >>

join