It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids, Vampires, Dragons, Chupacabra..related???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
just to get this strait im not sure i actually bielieve this but her it goes....

from what ive read(could be bs) reptoid aliens drink blood...vampires drink blood, chups drink blood and dragons eat poeple.some reptoids are said to have wings, dragons have wings, and some chups are said to have wings, vampires can turn into bats and fly(as the legend goes)....maybe chups are a mix between one of the above and something else...
vampires really dont fit in besides the drinking blood part, and the flying..they mgiht not be related...but still a posiblity...

rep's chup's and dragons are suppose to have wings(some chup's and some rep's)...chup's drink blood and so do rep's..could some freak scientis took some reptoid dna and fukk with it to make chup's???maybe there waasnt ever dragons but just reptoids flying around on earth...and just for the people who are going to cridasize me(however u spell it) some reptoids are called dracos...dracos and dragons...dracos and dracula...

its just a bunch of lil peices but put them together and something could have happend..reptoids are also have said to change forms...maybe into vampires...
THIS COULD ALL BE BS but it kinda fits together in one way or another..tell me what u think....thanks for reading.
BIGFOOT

ID

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well Bigfoot, your ideas are rather scatter brained however I can see some of the connections you made are plausible. The most likely of those would be the reptoid aliens theory. Many say they were doing genetic testing where El Chupacabra escaped in Puerto Rico. Perhaps one of these crafts containing a reptoid alien crashed and they were doing genetic research with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
it didnt sound real bielivble to me either but there are some connections in all of them...there connections are really simmiliar in all of them

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
YES! All of them but the Chupacabra are obviously fake!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
YES! All of them but the Chupacabra are obviously fake!

ROLFMAO

That was great

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
well if chupacabra is fake then i guess aliens are fake..if aliens are fake then i guess bigfoots fake...if he's fake then i guess nessie is fake.....if u think that thats fine but where is the evidence...anybody can say somethign like that and just say "because"...if there was some proof i would like to c it....but ur kinda at a disadventouge cause it is kinda hard to disprove something that happens all the time....maybe u should think b4 u type

ID

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, I believe in Nessie, I believe in Bigfoot, I believe in little grey men and the only thing that scares me is El chupacabra!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
(For Greyhaven)
A skeptic says, "It doesn't exist because there is no proof."
I say, "Prove that it doesn't exist and I will become a skeptic."

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by daniel191159]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can see the connection with these blood suckers, the thing is Vampires don't exist they are just a fairy tale, Chupa Cabre is Spanish folklore, Reps and greys might be real but they are not from this world so you don't have to worry about that. Now with the hairy fella(Bigfoot) he might exist, personally I think people mistaken Sasquash for the legendary missing link, they might be a whole new diffrent kind of society, but don't take my word for it we can only speculate.

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by hellfireburns]

ID

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Chupa Cabre is Spanish folklore

Folklore my foot, check out the Chupacabra post. Sightings have been reported in Arizona, Oregon, Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey, New Mexico, southern Florida, Chile, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. This is not just spanish folklore this is a very really paranormal happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Chupacrabre, translation: Goat sucker. This creature may be real or not but is their even hard evidence of it's origin? Yes/no? Well if not then to me it's nothing than a deception by the government, to cover something big just like the ufo's in the 60' and 70's during the Cold War era. What are they tring to hide... well you tell me there hasn't been a siting more than a few years?

ID

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First off hellfireburns I am beggin you to spell the name right. First it was Chupa Cabre now it is Chupacrabre. El Chupacabra.

well you tell me there hasn't been a siting more than a few years?

Here is a quote I got from a fairly reliable site. This information can also be found on several others. For the complete story please stop by the Chupacabras post right here on ATS (Link at the bottom).

Stories suggesting Chupacabra activity can be found in newspapers dating back to the 1950s. In fact, the first reported case in North America was in Arizona sometime around 1956. Although incidents have been reported in Arizona, Oregon, Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey, New Mexico, Florida, and parts of Chile, Brazil and Mexico, the majority of activity has occurred in Puerto Rico. A rash of attacks plagued various regions of Puerto Rico in 1995. In Canovanas alone, several hundred livestock fatalities were attributed to the Chupacabra.

Please read the Chupacabras post.

post.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

well if chupacabra is fake then i guess aliens are fake..if aliens are fake then i guess bigfoots fake...if he's fake then i guess nessie is fake.....if u think that thats fine but where is the evidence...anybody can say somethign like that and just say "because"...if there was some proof i would like to c it....but ur kinda at a disadventouge cause it is kinda hard to disprove something that happens all the time....maybe u should think b4 u type

The point was to make people laugh... it worked... maybe you should watch your mouth.

You can't just link them all together in one big if-then statement. You CAN however put them all in one category of "probably not real" stuff... but your logic is severely failing.

I think a better explanation would be my reply to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most people on earth are in a state of mind where they assume them all to be fake. While they have doubts at times about some of them, the general populouus assumes them not to be true.

Here you go:

Vampires:
I've never seen an account or a vampirism case where it is not obvious, or fairly certain that the perp was just some guy (a normal human) who likes to drink blood. If you want to consider those people Vampires, then ok... they're real. But Vampires in a sense of living-dead, suprenatural, or demonic... have not been documented to my knowledge. There's a lot of sick people out there, you've got to diferentiate between them and a living dead supernatural blood sucker.

Dragons:
A lot of people will try to convince the world that just because both the English (and europe) and the Chineese believe in Dragons, that they are real. The reason they use is that since neither culture really had contact with the other when the belief/suspicion of dragons arose, that they must have some truth to them. The fact is that English Dragons and Chineese Dragons are NOTHING alike except they are reptilian in appearance. Just look at the physical diferences... they look hardly anything like eachother. Not only that but the English believed dragons were creatures to be feared, though they supposedly posessed high inteligence, they were supposedly 'evil'. Chineese dragons were supposedly supernatural entities, not truely physical in nature. I'm not sure if they were all 'good' dragons, but I believe most (if not all) of them were. They brought luck, prosparity, etc... The chineese also believed dragons to be highly inteligent. ALSO, I've never seen a skeleton or any other evidence of a dragon. Unless dragons blow up when they die, there should be some physical remains of a dragon (at least a western dragon) somewhere. The best we've got are dinosaurs... but they were extinct WAY before the time of the English.

Reptoids:
Uh huh... alien lizards... you can't tell me that doesn't sound like a suspicion brought up years ago by 3rd rate 60's sci-fi movies. I'll believe in greys, but reptoids are really far fetched in my opinion. I can see a reason for an inteligent humanoid, but an inteligent lizard is a little rediculous.

Chupacabra:
Physical evidence including the remains of one were found. They've left a wake of farm-animal destruction all across Clile and Puerto Rico (and some parts of the US and even Europe have similar accounts). Hundreds of animal coarpses have been found with the same method of demise, including some sightings where the Chupacabra was SEEN attacking an animal.

Out of ALL of these, the Chupacabra is the only one where any significant evidence has been produced to account for the creature's existance. THAT is my reason for saying that.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well that was a nice read....if you remeber the first words that came out of my typer...."im not sure if i actually bielive this"..... i didnt say i bielive this but i just saw some conections.... i doubt HIGHLY that vampires exiist, maybe repotids but i doubt it...dragons...i think that asai and europe found dinosoar bones at one time and came up some stories to go along with it...chup's i really kinda bielive in them...i kinda agree with u greyhaven.....i was just saying some of the connections and seeing what u people thought.............

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im with Greyhaven.The only kind of vampires are the real living (normal human) that likes drinking blood.
I do belive in aliens but not lizard men. As for El Chupacabra I myself beleve is some sicko animal blood sucker.
And dragons are just myths. Maybe people in the old days saw old dinosaur fossils and thought they were dragons.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You just aligned those creations (they're all real for if not in the flesh then in the mind as we all Know what your're talking about), so they are related. You see! You just created reality in the minds of all who just read your word, or syntax string! I have known this awhile, that if you impress an idea on another you have written your code onto them as computers. The creations that you aforementioned are manifests for dispersal of personal doubts amplified upon the world for freedom of emotional bondage. I am filled with so much thanx for being that I appreciate conciousness.
Reality isn't what you see, what you believe "They" want to control you with it is what you can convince another it is. If you believe in something do you not want support? Why? Are you sharing something to change for the better or are there other reasons one needs to share with another. If my mind is the centre of my universe, and your minds are the centre of yours, then all of us here in this world ARE in the centre of the universe mutually. I only strayed from the choice topic above because I learned that the conspiracies in some people's realities are created by the one's who want you to live in the lie. Why not ignore the world afar and consider self construction in mindset and being the preemminent reason for sentience?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
this material is from the following people at www.cassiopaea.com and is freely distributed to those that want it, though I do not know if it still appears on this website.

Some suggestions on what chupas are:

Q: (L) Okay, can we ask now about El Chupacabras?
A: It is what it is.
Q: (L) It is a 'goatsucker.' Where does it come from?
A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."
Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?
A: Closer to the latter.
Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?
A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."
Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?
A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent
upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.
Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it
manifest?
A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.
Q: (L) What do you mean by that?
A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension"
in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?
A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?
A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

lizards:

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies currently with us?
A: Near.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies planning to take over our planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are they planning on landing and doing this openly?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Do they utilize such things as possession by dark energy forms to effect their control?
Q: (L) What other groups are they in cahoots with?
A: Orions.
Q: (L) How many members are there in the Orion/Lizzie group?
A: 16.
Q: (L) Who are the good guys? You say the Cassiopaeans are the good guys. Who else?
A: Pleiadeans and many others.
Q: (L) How many?
A: 16.
Q: (L) Are the sides equally balanced?

Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?
A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the
Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.
Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?
A: That's correct.
Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?
A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray
beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional
probes.
Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?
A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of
their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must
absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard
beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So,
therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The
fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious
entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It
puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of
absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of
drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom
who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second
level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to
progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what
is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service
to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And,
since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level,
second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves
how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period
of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately
trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do.
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up
so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the
hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers;
3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you
would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward
and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the
highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes
reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level
and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as
opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
That is SO cool! I never brought all of those aspects together like that. How interesting! That has got me thinking now. And about the Dracula story. I think it started in Russia. You know, when one can use their excellent abilities like that, they can pull the whole thing together and help us who are working on it to better understand and find the true origins of this creature,,, whell, I'm working on the Chuppa.

What I've learned from this is that these strange animals and kinds seem to 'pick' lands where people ARE superstitious and 'way' out of the way so as to stay hidden and no one can really rely on their explanations of what they saw in their country.

For example. The U.K. are constantly knocking down anyone who REALLY believes there is such a thing as the Lockness monster. The name itself makes fun of it.

Where's the key hahahah. Ok so I'm making fun myself. At least I'm not burying it.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ID
Well, I believe in Nessie, I believe in Bigfoot, I believe in little grey men and the only thing that scares me is El chupacabra!

Hey ID, you're running on HOT. You may have a point there. I think I know WHY it scares you.

Because it's a fast moving bloodsucking son of a gun!

I think it's cute. It only is trying to survive and not looking for victims...only food.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Dragons:
A lot of people will try to convince the world that just because both the English (and europe) and the Chineese believe in Dragons, that they are real. The reason they use is that since neither culture really had contact with the other when the belief/suspicion of dragons arose, that they must have some truth to them. The fact is that English Dragons and Chineese Dragons are NOTHING alike except they are reptilian in appearance. Just look at the physical diferences... they look hardly anything like eachother. Not only that but the English believed dragons were creatures to be feared, though they supposedly posessed high inteligence, they were supposedly 'evil'. Chineese dragons were supposedly supernatural entities, not truely physical in nature. I'm not sure if they were all 'good' dragons, but I believe most (if not all) of them were. They brought luck, prosparity, etc... The chineese also believed dragons to be highly inteligent. ALSO, I've never seen a skeleton or any other evidence of a dragon. Unless dragons blow up when they die, there should be some physical remains of a dragon (at least a western dragon) somewhere. The best we've got are dinosaurs... but they were extinct WAY before the time of the English.

OHKAY. Now. I understand what you are saying. The thing I don't understand is how you get a dragon in Chinese Astrology when dragons don't live in China. They're in Africa. Here is the Chinese Astrological Order of animals:

1. Rat
2. Ox
3. Tiger
4. Rabbit
5. Dragon
6. Snake
7. Horse
8. Sheep
9. Monkey
10. Rooster
11. Dog
12. Wild Boar

Out of all the animals...which one doesn't fit?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join