It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Alien/Creature Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Make of it what you want. I believe it is fake, but i think they did a great job, i think you will agree. Watch the whole thing though, gets a little wierd at the end. Oh... and if you can make ur room dark and have headphones, it will be craaaaaaazy! Dont't worry, its not some joke thing where somethin pops out, lol i dont want to get banned here. Interesting video none the less.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah, it's really cool. But I think you can see Warp Movies at the end, or something like that. I am guessing it is a trailer to a Sci-fi/horror movie. I'd like to watch it, that's for sure...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Definitly well done, done by a devision of Warp Records if i'm not mistaken, publisher of great music including Boards of Canada, best electronic band out there IMO. hence my signature.

Not real though, if that isn't obvious by now.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's nice to watch this flash full screen.

media.ebaumsworld.com...

It was on putfile dot com for awhile but got pulled for some reason.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The short film and concept called Rubber Johnny has been deemed too offensive for printing plants in Italy, reasons unknown to me. People are offended because it think it's because it pokes at a real disease of some sort. Someone told me that there is a petition now on the net to get rid of it.

That video was crazy and very trippy, in the dark with earphones was nuts.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That was rather spooky. If Rubber Johnny wasn't wheelchair bound, it appears he would be a good dancer.

But damn if I don't want to see a real live alien before I die. That would be the "now I've seen it all" moment.

Was he supposed to be one those large craniumed "greys" they talk about?

If I were captured by humans for the purposes of research or study, lord knows I'd go bonkers myself.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tondo
Make of it what you want. I believe it is fake, but i think they did a great job, i think you will agree.

Haha, well of course it is fake. Either way it is awesome. I just saw it tonight for the first time because someone sent it to George Noorey I think and he talked about it on Coast to Coast tonight. Yeah it freaky in the beginning.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
that is justr weird, what is he sayiong in the wheelchair ? David?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I cant watch it!!! It freaks the hell out of me!!! That has got to be the weirdest, scariest thing this side of a fat mans bum.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I cant watch it!!! It freaks the hell out of me!!! That has got to be the weirdest, scariest thing this side of a fat mans bum.

Haha, yeah at first it freaked me out, but after that part it kinda gets dumb. It's like him doing wheelie's in a wheel chair and dancing to music.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
A buddy of mine that sits in a wheel chair says that Johnny looks like a guy with a "water head", its a medical condition that causes water not beeing drained out of the head properly and will cause a person to look like that, it often happends to people that are paralized as the fluid is drained through the spinal cord.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I know exactly what this movie is. A band called Aphex twin did it. If you go to yahoo and go to the music do a search on aphex twin. Under their asrtist page you'll see a video called Drukgs. I can tell its from Aphex twin from that video. Its practically the beginning of this video. They also have another cool video with weird crazy looking people in it.

Here
is a link for you to get there.

-Aza

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, thats Aphex Twin. Someone posted that vid in another thread a few days ago. His Vids are always warped, i don't know if they are supposed to make much sense, or simply be bizarre.
If you liked that vid , check out "Come to Daddy", some scary yelling in that one. And also "Window Licker", which features chicks with beards.

Official site- www.drukqs.net...

Even if the conditions in the Rubber Johnny vid are real, i doubt there is any reason for them being in the vid other than to make it as weird as possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I did as you said and turned the lights out and turned the sound up (got a big subby and everything) and I have to say THANKS FOR SCARING THE LIVING **** OUT OF ME!

I haven't been that creeped out in years. Very cool! Shame they spoiled it with the dancing bit, though. If they had cut it off just after 'it' goes nuts with the heavy breathing, it would have been even cooler, and probably would have sparked a month-long furore on the Internet over whether it was a hoax or real.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The video is created by Chris Cunningham, for Aphex Twin, who was also responsible for the others mentioned (Window Licker etc). He is a bit of a visual genius and is supposed to be developing his own movie scripts. If they are anything like as creepy and disturbing as these they should be great!

Rubber Johnny was released in the UK as a short film DVD at the end of June.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Guys, guys we've been through this 100 times.

Its a music video by Apex Twin, the same guy who did "Come to Daddy"

How can anyone think a movie of a rubber alien thing snorting coke and dancing to tecno music be real footage????

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Guys, guys we've been through this 100 times.

Its a music video by Apex Twin, the same guy who did "Come to Daddy"

How can anyone think a movie of a rubber alien thing snorting coke and dancing to tecno music be real footage????

ROFL! Just for the record, I only thought it was a alien until the start of the second scene, hehe.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dude i wanna see this thing all i can do is hear it and not see it all i get is the sound what's wrong

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tondo
Make of it what you want. I believe it is fake, but i think they did a great job, i think you will agree. Watch the whole thing though, gets a little wierd at the end. Oh... and if you can make ur room dark and have headphones, it will be craaaaaaazy! Dont't worry, its not some joke thing where somethin pops out, lol i dont want to get banned here. Interesting video none the less.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Looks like a more of cross-breed between an grey and human...or Hybrid being...

It's a shame is faked....or is it...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That has to be one of the wierdest things I've ever seen.

<<   2 >>

join