It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nessie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Morning guys i just was on the loch ness cam and believe i saw Nessie. I was watching by the water on the left hand side when something came up and moved around and out into the loch and then up towards the land than back a little bit back into the side and then a boat came into the webcam and the thing went down and i swear it was something you could see it move i shouldn't call it "it" it's Nessie anyone else seen it thru the webcam(s) that are there?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Did you take a screenshot?
You would've had to I'd think, or maybe you didn't.

What did it look like? How did it move?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If you dont have a screenshot, you are either lying, stupid or were too shocked to move. Which I severley doubt. If you do have one, please post RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys i was shocked to see nessie. the way it moved was incrediblewent from forward into the loch turned to come toward the mainland and then went back a little bit back toward inbetween the land (left hand side) and then one a baot came in from the other side (i could tell it was a boat and Nessie , she went back down there was something there. Nessie moved fast but you could tell it was something , no i wouldn't lie i believe in Nessie i had been looking for a few years and finally something . The thing i saw either a hump or head that i'm sure of and it was something above the water because when it went down below there was enough to know there was something above water level. I wish i had clicked on the cam but i didn't think about it i was happy to have seen something i believe special, Nessie was one of my favorite mysteries and i'm glad God gave me the oppourtunity to see Nessiethe way she moved which was fast you can tell she moved from here to there like she was walking rather than swimming. She knows how to protect herself she and the boat had to have been 15-30 feet from each other. Nessie has movement for a big creature

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It must have been a unique experience for you, and for that you are a lucky git!! I wish I could see nessie, alas I have never been to Scorland and I havent the patience to watch a webcam.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Its funny when someone actually see's a lake monster there is NO MISTAKE about what it is , i had a sighting in 1992 of ogopogo and it was big......big enough to have waves crash onto the beach following its wake. I guess what i am trying to say is that when you see the real thing there is no possible explaination as to what it was or what it could have been , you know exactly what it is when you see it !!.

RKSTUD you are lucky to have seen this, now when you hear some de-bunker claiming that you saw a rogue wave or a log or something else ridicules, you will have the satisfaction of knowing otherwise.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Contrary to what the skeptics will tell you Nessie does exist. I urge you all to travel to Scotland and see her for yourselves, and while you're at it, buy some authentic Nessie merchandise.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
why has no one thought of draining the lake and taking a better look? It could be done.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohiostate416
why has no one thought of draining the lake and taking a better look? It could be done.

Because it's very very big, and you would lose a helluva lot of watter.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
it would take years to drain the water, think about the fish!!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
no let's not drain it . Those of us who have seen Nessie, Champ, Ogopogo and all the rest will still be fine WE know what we saw and none of us were on drugs or drinking. I considermyself lucky ibelieved in it before i saw her and i still believe after i saw her

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
can anyone explain the breeding population problem ? It would be safe to assume these animals breed correct? They are bound by the same basic principles of any other creature right ? Does anyone think they are from the 4th dimension, or aliens ?

Lets be generous and say a community of 10 adults can survive. That is assuming no disease wipes out this genetically narrow group, and no injuries or normal changes to the ecosytem cause any pressure on the group. Lets say they have 2-3 offspring survive to maturity. I won't even assume any popluation growth is required, just to maintain the current group. That gives us 20 animals. Wouldn't they leave more evidence ?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Loch Ness is 21 miles long at its widest 1 mile wide and some 750 feet deep.

How big a pump would you need to drain it?

I've been to Loch Ness many times and I know a few of the locals and even though some of our friends from Glasgow are cynical the locals beleave Nessie to be real.

What it is though is another matter.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Okay, so there was no screenshots? No actual proof that you saw what you saw? Man, I'd like to believe you, but really, it's hard to do. Call me a realist, but don't you think that if there was a massively large creature in a lake that there would be some concrete solid proof? Now, you said you've been watching the webcam for years. Maybe you REALLY wanted to see something, so your mind started playing tricks on you.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong thread I think....my bad.
[edit on 27-8-2005 by redize]

[edit on 27-8-2005 by redize]

top topics

join