It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo s in Mexico city, seen by goverment and many other people +PICS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
On June 24 around 10.30 AM UFO s where seen in Mexico-Site by many people, even the press was there. Most of the people were in panic or excited about what they we re seeing.

See the pics and video on

www.ufoplaza.nl...

Another proof that they excist and very soon they will show themselves to the whole humanity!

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
First let me say...

as much as the next guy...

but... how do those pictures prove anything, I've got pictures of me fishing with a bird flying in the sky that look more like UFOs than that. I didn't get to see the video (I'm at work at the moment) but I don't understand how that "proves" anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well Big Wyrm doesn t the fact that is has been seen by so many people proof anything to you.
People are the best witnesses, much better than pics or videos...
And that isn t the only time that people see UFO s. That happend already thousands of years ago and it still continues.

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think we need to remember that it doesn't take much to have a UFO, I could throw a baseball through your yard and you could call it a UFO if you didn't know what it was. I realize everything is better in person, but little dots of light in the sky hardly diserve much hype in my book, I could photograph that in my yard every night... Unless the video shows some erradic movement or other strange behavior, I don't know, I'm not saying it's impossible, but they don't look much like alien (or other mystery craft) to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I understand what you mean the "ufo s" in the picture are not so clear. But still I do believe those people.
Do you actually believe in ufos and aliens or not?

Who s work do you think this is:

www.ufoplaza.nl...

But still everyone has another opinion and I respect that.

If you wanna see other better pictures about the incident in Mexico-city then you can go to:

ufoplaza.nl...

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigWyrm
First let me say...

as much as the next guy...

but... how do those pictures prove anything, I've got pictures of me fishing with a bird flying in the sky that look more like UFOs than that. I didn't get to see the video (I'm at work at the moment) but I don't understand how that "proves" anything.

How can you explain every year this happened in mexico, the objects kept some type of formation, moved in sycronization, and by witnesses they just popup out of nowhere.

Even more amazing, how do you explain this www.virtuallystrange.com...

here is a good read, read this to the last page: www.virtuallystrange.com...

Just because they dont appear like anything we have does not make them fake, dont base your opinions on stuff as we know it, technology as we know it, or behavior as we know it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Couldnt watch the vid, but the pics did look cool, as far as sad little dots of light go. If this is biewed every year, it could be a natural majig. I doubt that these are UFOs, though I do have an open mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey, I'm not saying they don't exist, I have an open mind. I think lots of things are possible. I still can't watch the video. The August 11th video is pretty good though it doesn't show them moving from what I can see... it also looks almost like stars, but it is pretty light out. I'm not saying I can explain them, but you need to look at more than one possibility instead of just jumping on the UFO wagon immediately. I don't think it would be that hard to make a video like that , IMO, I might actually try with our digital camcorder just to see what I can come up with, in the sole purpose of seeing if it's as easy as I think it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey brs5 I watched the videos that you said and who sais they aren t fake.
With our technology of today we can fake it but thousands of yars ago they couldnt fake it. How do you explain that?
Cuz ufos are nothing new. People watched them alredy thousand years ago.

And why it always happends in Mexico? I don t know, maybe they have a secret area or somthing out there where they stay, or they like the country or...
In New-Sealand it also happends often thet people out there see ufos. Why?
Does that actually matters?

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
some of the pictures look real as hell others look fake. this guy on www.forceborne.com has some harry tales to tell. about that subject.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Isn't that the video from Mexico where the press was with a politician campaigning for office? And if so, didn't they later find out that students at a nearby school had let go of many balloons in celebration of the last day of classes?

I believe this sighting, if it's the same one that was already reported on ATS, has been legitimately debunked. If this is the same case, then they are clearly balloons.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Mexicans are so superstitous that now balloon sightings are becomming the every week norm as UFO's. This is also redundant of what has been happening in Venezuela. Third world education system has created a bunch of sky pointing retards.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Mexicans are so superstitous that now balloon sightings are becomming the every week norm as UFO's. This is also redundant of what has been happening in Venezuela. Third world education system has created a bunch of sky pointing retards.

I m sure that Mexicans are not so stupid to see balloons and say it were ufo s. If it weren t ufo s that it is something else but definitely NO BALLOONS!
There are just many ufo s in Mexico.

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
dont think they are UFO's....just a hunch

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
No, those photos in particular are pictures of balloons. So techniquely this is identified and does not belong in this forum. Please move mods.

Though not always so...uh...reliable, here is the truth.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
No, those photos in particular are pictures of balloons. So techniquely this is identified and does not belong in this forum. Please move mods.

Though not always so...uh...reliable, here is the truth.
www.rense.com...

This topic actually belongs here perfectly.
Why wouldn t it?

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It doesn't technically belong here because this exact incident is known to be a mistaken case of UFOs.

They have been identified as balloons released by children at a graduation ceremony.

As it is now an 'IFO', it is technically not a 'UFO' and hence does not belong in the forum.

As it's a repeat topic of a false case I'd say the topic shouldn't be open at all any more, because there are tons of topics just generally about the Mexican UFO Mini-Flap we had June-ish area.

That, however, doesn't account for the derogatory attempt at a joke that Frosty made. If you want to talk about the third world shooting out piles of retards and that's why there's UFOs there, then maybe you and your opinions are things I, and many other people, aren't interested in hearing.

Keep the attacks on third world nation people in check, or don't post at all. Your post was nothing but a troll-attempt, and a poor one at that.

Let's get a mod-lock on this before it gets worse, we can be productive elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
if i remember correctly, only 1 incident was debunked as balloons. There have been activity in mexico for over 10 years and during last 3 years it has been way out of scale. Other post considering this subject hold so much links to videos from mexico that clearly show that all of the vids can´t be debunked as balloons. Reasons: stay at one spot long duration, move and change columns at sync patterns, etc.
U can´t say all of mexicon phenomenom are "balloons" it´s just ignorant.
-aape

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aape
if i remember correctly, only 1 incident was debunked as balloons. There have been activity in mexico for over 10 years and during last 3 years it has been way out of scale. Other post considering this subject hold so much links to videos from mexico that clearly show that all of the vids can´t be debunked as balloons. Reasons: stay at one spot long duration, move and change columns at sync patterns, etc.
U can´t say all of mexicon phenomenom are "balloons" it´s just ignorant.
-aape

I guess that the truth would shock many people so they prefere to not believe in it. But however people please no balloons. You are all smarter than that.

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It must really hurt you guys way deep down to know that what you believe in so vehemently is just a helium filled balloon. Iknow plenty of Mexicans, and they aren't to bright, so this balloon/UFO sighting didn't really surprise me.

<<   2 >>

join