It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens us from the future?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If we showed you, you'd say "Yeah well, it wasn't on CNN so I still don't believe it".

The UFOs in Mexico were on their news, so that's media.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The UFOs in Mexico were on their news, so that's media.

Balloons on tv.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you think they're balloons then sure. My point was, when they were shown they were unidentified.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, unidentified by the Mexican media. Quick, how credible is the Mexican media?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its a good thought.I had broached the suject on the thread about time travel.It is a subject for great debates,but as all mat. on it is theoretical there is no way to prove or disprove.I personally feel it may be possible.

But hey,don't fret about this Bulldog character,remember,once upon a time the world was flat.The stars revolved around the earth, since Earth was the center of the universe.If you sailed far enough from land you would fall off the edge of Earth.If you drove a locomotive faster than 35 miles per hour you would burst into flames.

Without asking these questions we will never learn what is true.And whenever you ask a question, you will always find people who disagree with you.Mostly because they fear what they do not know.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It certainly possible we were bred to this planet. We were put down to live, survive, multiply and donate to the Alien Order our offspring..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I won't comment on the credibility of the Mexican media, Frosty, as it is something I know absolutely nothing about, but you clearly haven't seen the video footage of the UFO's over Mexico City if you believe they were balloons. These were clear, broad-daylight sightings with hours of high-quality video and hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses, and while I will stop well short of claiming they were extraterrestrial in origin, they were clearly NOT balloons.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Sertile]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To travel back AND forth in time you need infinite energy, otherwise you'd destroy the future universe (that the supposed aliens/future humans live in) the instant you travel back in time as there's no such thing as preserving your own future while going back in time, you'll always change _something_. Interplanetary / solar systam / galaxy travel is much, much more probable if you're logical. Technology can probably bend time and although we consider ourselves advanced take into mind that electricity has only been around for a mere 100 years, it's friggin' NOTHING!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
im a firm believer in to see for myself, but since i have not yet seen anything to question like (aliens, bigfoot) how can i fully understand or comment. now the picture of bigfoot you have there looks like a guy in a monkey suit, look at the eyes, a white looking openning,as if someone were looking thru a monkey suit.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If aliens are we from the future then this could mean that we actually don't destroy all of mankind. Unless of course aliens are actually humans who have adapted to whatever climate the earth holds from their when. Possible nuclear fallout and depleted ozone have made humans adapt which is why aliens look the way they do. Which aliens I'm speaking of is of no clue of mine. Possiblilty yes if they have the technology to travel through time which of course is impossible to us now.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i wouldent know if aliens were from the future, but if there were alliens i would have to agree with DALLAS.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting thought and for all I know who knows? The skys not the limit anymore.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I did read once where it was suggested that the aliens are us from the future...a future where, for whatever reason, the toposphere(?)/environment was no longer a place where humanity could survive, so they went underground. Developed smaller bodies through selective breeding because of the limited amount of space available, developed large eyes to see better in the darkened recesses possibly because energy was at a premium, maybe other genetic manipulation, etc., in order, again, to survive.

I have also heard a theory that suggests that the aliens could be humanity, still with the same situation as above, but from a different timeline or dimension. A lot of this does make a sort of sense, but no one really knows.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by FibroKat]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Actually yes. They were balloons. just type in 'balloons ufo mexican government xalapa'.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
HEy BUlldog if you want proof of aliens send me a pic of you adn I'll send it back.
NOw stop hhijacking this thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This theory might explain how Humans in the Future might come back in time and study us, as long as they remain "UFO's" and dont influence the Future.

BBC NEWS - Science/Nature 17 June, 2005

Researchers speculate that time travel can occur within a kind of feedback loop where backwards movement is possible, but only in a way that is "complementary" to the present.

In other words, you can pop back in time and have a look around, but you cannot do anything that will alter the present you left behind.

So in this context Humans from our future could come back into time , our present, as long as they don't directly influence events that would alter the present that they came from.

For example they couldn't come back in time , and stop the extinction of a plant that is extinct in their past, but nothing would prevent them from going back in time and mapping the genetics of the plant and then going back into the future and Geneticly engineering the extinct plant , for use in their future.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
if aliens are time travellers, it would explain why they are bipeds with two eyes, etc, why they are so similar to us, and not blobs of jelly or some other exotic form of life.

sterility or some dna defeciency would explain why they seem to be interested in our reproductive systems, and not "disclosure". must be tricky business, abducting people from your evolutionary past to help your own future without changing timelines.

here's an interesting take on the type of civilization that might have the energy to make it happen...it seems like it would have to be from our extreme future....

credit to razimus .com

razimus.com...
Type III civilizations can control the energy of a galaxy. They can extract the energy from stars and black holes. They are capable of manipulating Planck energy. This is the energy that exists at the center of black holes, where space-time is unstable. Controlling Planck energy could result in the control of worm holes leading to instantaneous travel across the universe. It is unknown what limits this type of civilization would have, they may have access to inter-dimensional travel. They may even be able to time travel.

The leading theoretical physicists believe we may become a Type I civilization in a hundred years, Type II in a few thousand years, and Type III in a hundred thousand to a million years. That is if we don't destroy ourselves before we reach Type I status.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Let's see if I get this right.......

Our grey aliens can..........

traverse the vast spaces of the Universe through dimensional travel.........

Or they can travel near, at or beyond the speed of light in order to traverse the vast distances between the stars if they aren't doing it dimensionally.......(Einstein's rolling in his grave on the at or beyond part of that speed)

Or they can actually traverse time and go back in time from the future....(Einstein's turning in his grave a second time on that one)......

and they have space crafts which defy our known physics in manuvering within our atmosphere........

All stuff that is so so far advanced in the very remote future of humans if even technologically ever possible.....

But...................

What do they do when they get here?.......Heck, they strap us down and using primative 20th century type surgical items to figure out our DNA strands?????

Are you kidding me??

Look........... most of these so called greys have heads that are so large and necks that are so skinny that neither natural selection or artifical design would permit such a being.......as those necks could never support the weight of a head like that.........

Look...........the future of a biological species would be to morph aritifically and to reduce size........even to a nanoscope prospective to lengthen lifespan and reduce dependence on resources......

.....Yet these are macrosized "humanoid" forms with a biological nature?...........

Look fantasy friends out there............if any really advance "civilization" took the time and interest to visit us......odds are if they could get here through time/dimensional travel they wouldn't need a space ship and they would have morphed into sizes that we would even be able to detect...................and they sure as heck wouldn't have a carbon based biological construct to their make up when artifical functioning is vastly superior to lifespan and intellegence over the long haul.........You can bet that if they are so far advanced in travel mechanisms they would have equal advancements in their make up, function and appearance...........as well as their research...........(DNA extractions for God's sake.......please)

They and their "crafts" are figments of distrubed human hard wired brain functioning. Science has shown that physicians can actually illecite such responses of those visions from the brain during stimulation of certain areas of the pia matter while a subject is unconscience in deep sleep patterns......

Centuries ago it was goblins, garglos, leprocans and fairys running through the woods............now its updated greys and reptilian humanoids......

Centuries ago it was wooden sailing ships in the sky........(can you say the flying Dutchman?).........now it is ships of metal in shapes of saucers.

and never.................ever.............is there a real peice of evidence that would be overwhelming convincing of an overwhelmed subject...

Do you really think if you could travel through time, or manipulate dimensions or build crafts that defy the laws of nature that you would have to dig into some human to get DNA samples??..........and with a tool similar to what we use currently in operating tables???

Read Carl Sagan's book "the demon haunted world"........then come back and talk about how aliens come back in time to screw around with our DNA and sexuality.........

Its time to throw out your fears/superstitions....let objective evidence and rational thought based on scientific understanding lead you to the truth on this subject so that you can see how really misguided such beliefs are..............

Sure tell me my observations are wrong...............

............and while you are at it tell me how OJ was 100% innocent too.......

You know, it can be fun for some of you to talk about this stuff and all but don't take it so seriously when all you can do is contemplate it.......

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Don't worry, DaddyFutureTense...we know the boogeyman isn't real! And we won't be scared, or think about him any more...we promise!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
I think there is no such thing as Aliens, its all bull# made up by people who make money out of suckers like you. Show me some proof that stands up .

Ah ignorance at it's finest, how can u form such opinions on a subject you know nothing about. Read "Beyond Top Secret" by Timothy Good and then lets see what your opinions are.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join