It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in baltimore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OMG i think i saw a ufo back in baltimore, this is my story

On like thursday july 7 i was over my cousins in baltimore and we were playing baseball outside when suddenly i noticed like a rod or ball shape kind of thing in the sky , and man it was reflecting sunlight like crazy and u could see it was matalic and all. The strange thing was it wasnt making any noise and it was pretty close , So i shouted "look at that"!

and went inside for some benoculars and found them and when i went outside it was gone.

The reason i posted this so late was because i was looking through some ufo archives and found one showing ball matalic rod like ufos and it cought my attention. thats when i realized that what i sawe might of been a ufo.

This picture on the url is almost exactly what the ufo looked like except more metalic and almost in a ball shape, oval thats the world im looking for like a stretched oval

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
where exactly in Baltimore?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maryland, United States.

Close to Washington DC where that guy George lives.

Originally posted by jritzmann
where exactly in Baltimore?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You should post your sighting to nuforc.org and check back in a couple of weeks to see if someone else saw something similar in the area.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I saw a UFO in baltimore, west side of the city just inside the beltway.

High altitude metalic disk that had a blue static like haze around it.... did a couple end over end flips then shot off into the sky.

Was about 7am in the morning when I saw it.

This was about 6 months ago though.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it was in baltimore, towson around cromwell vally

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Cromwell Valley is pretty near to another MD spot (north of Cromwell) which does have alot of sightings, I've personally seen alot there too.

Many dont even know there was a UFO crash in the 50's in that area of northern baltimore county. When I heard about it, I asked my Dad about it, who grew up out there...he recalled it very well, complete with Military cleanup.

I have one particular spot during the summer where you can see some odd stuff with some regularity provided youre willing to go every night for about a week.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by jritzmann]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
could be a nice field trip for those in the area

get your permission slips ready!!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Numbers of UFO sightings are going to rise the rest of this month and August. Don't ask me how I know this, just mark my words.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wow u learn something knew every day

i never would of thought there was a ufo crash

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I live in Glen Burnie (just south of Baltimore in Anne Arundel County) and find it hard to believe that there are any actual UFOs around here. BWI airport has constant traffic flow, so those skies are always full of movement of some sort. (south of the city, at least) Plus, hazy reflections are probably the result of the un-godly high levels of hummidity in the air around here. I'm not trying to debunk anything, I'm just saying that with BWI so close, there seems to be a rather logical explaination. Like the light of Venus reflecting off of swamp gas.

If someone could point me in a good direction for seeing these things around here, I'd be very interested. I've just recently moved here and am not all that familiar with the area.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh. I just realized that everyone is saying "west of the city." Ok then. That's no where near BWI.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How do you people obtain these orgasims over misidentifying airplanes as UFO's?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
How do you people obtain these orgasims over misidentifying airplanes as UFO's?

I live in Baltimore. I see airplanes ALL DAY LONG. THis was not an airplane and moved in a way no airplane could. I have no idea what is was and I do not believe in aliens visiting earth.

Ask around, I'm a skeptic and debunker if anything on this board.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Isn't Towsen and the 695 Beltway in general a somewhat urbanized area? Why then would anyone think it a good place to showcase the skills of a classified aircraft? That makes no sense to me. If these craft are products of the US, it just goes to show that the powers that be truely have faith in their ability to deny everything while waving it in our faces.

Uma

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There is probably a rather mundane explanation.

For example:
I used to live in Maryland as a kid, and one evening I was in the car with my dad, and we saw a flash of green fire in the sky. I asked my dad "what was that?" He was a scientist who would have had at that time clearance to very classified information, and he admitted that he had no idea.

We turned on a news station and they announced that the green streak of light was a rocket launch of a satelite. I can only assume that this was the truth, although I always thought rocket fuel burned in the red/yellow/white range.

The point is that strange green streak of light that we saw probably was a rocket, and it is likely that whatever you folks in Maryland saw it likely was an identified flying object. The photo in the first picture looks like an ordinary blimp to me. They are pretty quiet, but I would think that they are easily indentifiable.

Of course I could be wrong, but who knows?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Goosenapper,

You are right on the money! There is no good reason for our government to fly experimental aircraft around and alarm citizens for no reason.

It comes down to those of us who have seen ufo's and those of us who haven't. Those who haven't witnessed a ufo are frustrated and incredulous and seem to be irritated with those of us who have seen one.

Well, I'm sorry as all hell about it but it's not my fault that they revealed themselves to me. Perhaps those who haven't seen a ufo should examine themselves more closely. Perhaps you are lacking something. Perhaps something in your character disables you from viewing them. In fact, this is such a great topic, I think I'll post it.

Ned,

Thanks for your report. The photo's tell it all. These round metallic ufo's are being reported all over the world. I can't help but believe these objects are monitors of some sort. Did you report this to NUFORC and HBCC?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I live NE of Baltimore. We go through the city often.
I'll have to look upwards more often. All the stuff
I've seen I just figured it was BWI traffic. Perhaps not?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well for the record, I see tons of airtraffic all day long. Out of YEARS of living in the area only seen the one UFO.

I have no idea what it was or why it was over a MAJOR urban center. I only know what I saw. Being logical, i make no claims to know its origin or purpose.

If i had to guess, I would say it may have been something malfunctioning because it had a strange field haze with mild luminecense and was flipping in a strange manner, once it leveled out (disk parrallel to horizon) it shot off upward.

The fact that I see airtraffic so often and am well aware of how odd planes can look in different lighting, atmospheric conditions, and from many angles. This wasn't a dot on the horizon, it was clear and defined and almost directly above me.

I can not tell you what it was aside from a metalic disk, but i can tell you I am personally certain it wasn't a baloon, plane, jet, missile, or other aircraft I'm already aware of.

Based on where and when I saw it, (early rush hour inside the beltway) I would think other people would have seen it too, but I haven't heard anything (nor reported either).

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well for what it's worth, my wife and I sighted a disc roughly 80-100 yards away one night, with red/white small rather dim/low level lights around it's edge. There was absolutely no mistaking the shape or size. I dont know what it was, but it was an incident that truly changed me as a person. I wont get into all the details about it, at least here on this board.

I also took 2 guys who were absolutely not convinced of anything going on in the area, about the time that Hale-Bopp was in the sky. We looked at the comet for about a 1/2 hour, as the light pollution up there is truly little to none...Hale Bopp was truly astounding.
About 1/2 hour later, one of the 3 of us saw something turn behind some nearby trees, he said it was big, and he could see the silouette against the sky, but it had no lights. He stayed by my truck, while me and the other fella walked towards where he said he saw something. As the one with me said "you think he's bulls***ing us?" We heard the guy by my truck start screaming obsenities like there was no tomorrow. As we turned there was a boomerang shaped craft over my truck, and him. Could not have been more then 2 telephone poles in altitude above, guesstimating 40ft in width...and absolutely still, and silent. One bank of lights on the rear, which were elongated, and a bank on the front edge that were smaller. They were a fuzzy blue color. As we stood there, the guy closest to me shone a "spotlighter" type battery flashlight at it. It was clearly matte black, and solid. After 4 seconds of light on it, the lights dimmed slowly and it slid out of sight almost instantly. I cannot emphasize enough...that it slid...from dead stop...altho many wont get what I mean, it didnt look like it actually flew...but slid.

We left after that, as the one who was directly under it by my truck was pretty shaken. The guy had to have smoked 10 cigarettes in half an hour...he was so torqued he couldnt set still.

"Dude", he said, "I know what you've told me about that place, and it wasnt that I didnt believe you...but jesus, to see it right there in front of me...I dont know what to say".

What could I say? I'd told him, warned him, relayed what I'd personally seen...but honestly, I have not been back since. However I have no doubt if I went back, and did so consistently, I'd see something again.

I just dont know if I want to.

EDIT: I should note that I am familiar with the airplane routes in the area, and that we frequently see them flying over. Most of what we see can not be ascribed to common aircraft.

There is however one craft that does show up after we've had a sighting there...a helicopter, with a very unusual and distinct light, or array of lights on it's bottom. *every* single time we've seen something truly wierd...it was always flying around the area afterwards, and we do believe it followed us to some degree one particular night.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by jritzmann]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join