It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many "blind" planets are there?

page: 1

join
share:
dez

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've recently been looking into all the "far out" theories about galactic federations and the very "science fiction fantasy movie(star wars)" kind of organization that supposedly exists in our universe. I cannot say I do or dont beleive this. I think certain aspects may be true and others exagerated, but for anyone who studies this seriously I have a question. Are there any other "blind" planets such as Earth near us? By blind planet I mean one that has life and a civilzation but thinks it is relatively alone in the universe and is kept in the dark about ET life.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by dez]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Earth sister may know more about them but i am skeptic that GF has come here to help as As most of the 218 alien races are greys and ES says that they are not evil even if they made a secret treaty,abducted millions of humans,want NWO.Earth sister also says that most of the GF members are from orion star systems.Hmm.. according to the dulce files the HQ of the greys,dracos are in orion star system AKA alpha draconis,rigel,zeta rectuli,beatleguese,altair and many more star systems including the unhloy six alliance which reside in the orion star systems which are evil and hellbent to destroy the human race.

HEre are some earth sister posts
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
scroll down

Here are the pro GF links

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

remeber nibiru is mentioned as wormood in bible

Earth sister said that the author of this site is a con artist:

www.paoweb.com...

www.luisprada.com...

www.paoweb.com...

www.paoweb.com...

Anti GF sites

The gF also wants NWO

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.nesarasucks.com...

here is some GF proof that the mexicon air force sightings were actually Gf spaceships
www.paoweb.com...

and here is my posts asking the Does GF exists.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope earth sister is right that the GF are good cuz if not then everhing is going according to the revalation meaning everything is already written and you cannot change your fate and destiny and it is the classic matrix theory

[edit on 9-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Warthog911,

Don't take this the wrong way , but no-one is hellbent on the destruction of the Human Race , except maybe Humans.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Warthog911,

Don't take this the wrong way , but no-one is hellbent on the destruction of the Human Race , except maybe Humans.

Who controls the masses= the eilte.who controls the elite=satan.who controls satan= lucifier.Its all divide and rule.

[edit on 9-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm a Shaman!

Satan doesn't rule you ,.. You Rule You!

That's Wisdom!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
hi new member here, jus a question really, no offence or anything as i do believe in aliens to some degree, but reading some of the sites that wer mentioned above makes me a little sceptical!

How do the people on thoses sites cum up with such detailed info for example on site:
www.paoweb.com...

the geezer goes on about how long ago these aliens joined the galatic fediration and how they speak, what there specail skills r etc, where does all this info cum from any ideas????

dez

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses but they're kidna veering off my question. Simple question requesting just a simple answer. How many planets are there that we "know of" that are blind like earth in the sense that they dont think other aliens exist, yet aliens are visiting them supposedly. Just asking for a number and maybe details on the inhabitants of the planets.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPwasere
hi new member here, jus a question really, no offence or anything as i do believe in aliens to some degree, but reading some of the sites that wer mentioned above makes me a little sceptical!

How do the people on thoses sites cum up with such detailed info for example on site:
www.paoweb.com...

the geezer goes on about how long ago these aliens joined the galatic fediration and how they speak, what there specail skills r etc, where does all this info cum from any ideas????

i do not know about that site, but plenty of the people you hear say those things, would come up with them through what people call channeling. whether right or wrong i have not got a clue(i believe there is the urantia book)

as for blind planets, we can only guess that there is a planet out there with the same evolution as us and at the same stage as us. maybe they look up also and think are they also alone, but i would say something on the issue.
i would think that if there is a federation(idont know if there is, i am just speculating), it might want all planets to evolve in the same way, so what has happened on our planet, may have played out before on other planets, with similar results. just guessing though

[edit on 9-7-2005 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dez
Thanks for the responses but they're kidna veering off my question. Simple question requesting just a simple answer. How many planets are there that we "know of" that are blind like earth in the sense that they dont think other aliens exist, yet aliens are visiting them supposedly. Just asking for a number and maybe details on the inhabitants of the planets.

Sorry if i veered off the question im a still quite new to this site!

In answer to ur question there r NO planets that we know of that r blind like earth beacause if that was the case it would be conmirfming alien life, but if u ment hazarding a guess and asumming that alien life exists then i would hazard a guess at well over a 100 at least

For example (speculating now) u could have a planet that is so wrapped up in affairs on there on planet ie a war lasting decades that they couldnt possibly waste time thinking about E.Ts or it could be covered up

Some could jus be so arrogant that that they believe they r the only life in the whole comos!

Or (wakeyest idea yet) could be a planet of blind aliens

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am posted a message about sat maps of "blind planets" at branton group.I hope branton replies.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
HERE you go dez the blind planet list!
www.angelfire.com...

top topics

join