It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google image (check it out)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
But do you see all the facial features and stuff like me? The gun even has a flash coming out at the end like he's shooting it.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Now that you mention it, I am starting to see the features. Pretty weird.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That doesn't even resemble a swastika.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Lol, it looks kinda like one I suppose.

Except that it's missing the bottom right part of it and it's not on an angle.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It doesn't have to be at an angle to be a swatstika.

And about the star being a bombing target thing, why would they make a target look like the star of david?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937
And about the star being a bombing target thing, why would they make a target look like the star of david?

Coincidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I concur.

Anyone remember Lucas Helder?

lol:

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You do understand that 'concur' means to agree, don't you?
I don't understand what that guy has to do with a star of david on a bombing rage.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was agreeing with you about the Star of David being mere coincidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
or maybe whoever built it is anti-semitic, many times people bring they're religion into the workplace.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Er... you do know what Anti-Semitism is right? It's discrimination against Jews. I don't think someone with discriminate views against Jews will put one of their religious symbols in the ground.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Or maybe they hate Jews and they like to bomb the Star?!?!?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937
Or maybe they hate Jews and they like to bomb the Star?!?!?

That's exactly what I was about to write about 10 minutes before you, but then I thought that maybe it isn't a bombing target and maybe just where they hold aircraft or something, cuz it looks like aircraft on it to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Earlier in the thread are a few saying the star is a SAM Site (of which, there are numerous apparent target patterns thoughout the area), for flight bombing training. If that thought is considered valid, the figure being what it is fluke, as should the site have been drafted with one more or one less gun to creeate its own pattern, this banter about it would not be occuring.

=========

Has anyone seen the many many damn well huge domes in the
desert?

Or the huge vehicle complexes, complete with heavy cranes (wheeld or track, can't tell)?

=========

Originally posted by Majestic12
It really doesn't look tampered with to me, and they are getting these images directly from a sat anyway. So there is no possibility that a worker could have edited the photo

The pictures you see on that map are on a computer, they are not coming from the satellite.

=========

Misfit

Edit = added "target patterns" line

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Misfit I havn't seen any dome complexes, could you show me what you mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Misfit I havn't seen any dome complexes, could you show me what you mean?

I could, but then I would have to kill you. It's the whole secrecy thing ya know !!

Man I spent hours last nite in this desert on 2nd to lowest zoom, just panning left and right. Buddy, there is #t out there that is just not natural, and by no means of military bygone era. Hell, one of these domes you can clearly see that beside it is a very large sunken square encased hole with something in it.

Check out this picture posted, I just relized what it is after resizing. It is within the "field of domes", lol, it is construction, but, it is construction that is being covered with earth! Use a good graphics editor or screen magnifyer and zoom in on this and you will see the steel structure with [apparent] sheet metal covering, topped by earth; you also will see by the size of the construction compared to the size of the crane that this thing is larger than a damn mall. Comparing the size of the crane [which, btw, having been construction for 20yrs, this is not a small crane] to the dome which is beside it you can clearly see how massive these domes are.

Looking at the domes in partial zoom-out [1st link], the construction is top of screen almost dead center, look for a tan square. 2nd link is the constuction site zoomed in.

Field of domes:

maps.google.com...,+NV&ll=37.029419,-116.021204&spn=0.043216,0.060176&t=k&hl=en

Construction:

maps.google.com...,+NV&ll=37.044407,-116.026847&spn=0.005402,0.007522&t=k&hl=en

Misfit

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nice one... What can it be...?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sure are alot of them. In a couple of them they're being filled up with sand or something.

Would they just be from bomb testing or??

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I still believe it's just the Nevada Test Site.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think I found this in that satellite link.
en.wikipedia.org...:Nevada_Test_Site_craters.jpg

And this would explain the cranes.
en.wikipedia.org...:NVDOE-UndergroundTesting.jpg

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join