It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i have a few theories about aliens... i think that those little ---------that they call greys are placing special chips or probes in humans brains that allows them to have total control over than human... i also believe that the government knows about this and signed a treaty with the greys saying that they wont disturb the grey's projects in exchange for technology... i also believe that the nordics are getting ---------off at the greys for interfearing with human progression... but anyways, thats my theories, feel free to share some of yours.

Mod edit- mind your mouth,

[edit on 1-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have a theory that someone can post here without swe@ring & circumventing the censors. OK?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My theory is a little complex. Yes the greys are here & have been here a long time. They live underground as along with many species of life. Humanoids, Reptoids, Hybrids. Most species living underground are alot more advanced than us. Did each specie get advanced on theyre own,? I dont think so, other species helped. Is there a Dulce NM huge base & underground tunnels & cities all over the Earth? I tend to belive so. I also think that ancheint human civilization on Earth was alot more advanced then we are led to believe. They either left for another planet & went enderground, like the Egyptians & Mayans. I dont think the greys or reptoids are too hostile. I also dont believe any species wants world domination. They use what they can from this planet & thats all, since there is a whole univese out there. I also believe that the species of humans that are blonde haired & tall that some people have encountered like Admiral Byrd are extremly civilized & probably the most civilized of em all. I thijnk they are kinda watchers or gaurdians over the human race & this planet as a whole. Its possible they were the ones that destroyed the huge meteor that was supposed to detroy earth in Russia in the 1900's. I think if humans were able to use theyre full brain capacitys that we would be alot more advanced & be at an anything is possible level. Evidence of aliens & stuff like this is at an all time high in the world & is growing. More videos pictures ect. Every1 I know from Mexico or PR is 100% sure there is a chupacabra & my Mexican friends are 100% sure there are alien spacecraft in the skys & some type of beings living underground in caves & stuff. I live in the States & down see it, but down there its another world.
Just some theoryys there.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
kool theories... i have heard that there are underground bases, and ive also heard that there is a base on the other side of the moon that we never see... very interesting theories, and i definitely agree with u about the human species with blode hair(the nordics) being like protectors of humans... however i do think that grey have a way more advanced brain than humans, nordics, or reptilians

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
^^^^ Muchos Gracis, I forgot to mention my moon theorys. Scientists say the moon is hollow from the vibration of asteroids hitting it. They say it rings kinda like a bell which would make it pretty hollow. That can support a hollow earth theory but it brings up another theory too. Since its a hollow moon it can possibly be artificial. By artificail I mean it could be a giant spacecraft or space station itself. It may only be disguised as a moon. There ant many testimonials of astronauts seeing "santa Clause" which is the word they used for UFO's. About 10-12 years ago I was watching Dennis Prager late night & he had some astronaut on. The guy said when he was on a moon mission he saw alien spacecraft on the moon watching them. I also read that when the USA made thier first moon mission in 1969 they were on strict orders to only land & explore a certain part of the moon & the astronauts were to ignore any ufo's. Im saying this as in if the Aliens who have base on the moon only gave us access to a certain part of the moon & were watching our every move. As in if we had to get permission first. We all know the only reason we hit the moon is for political reasons with the cold war & russia.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i like that theory about the moon being like a mothership, and i also read something that said something about that... the website is also where i got alot of my basis for my theories... it deals alot with the government and their effort to cover up ufo stuff... heres the link www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There are so many abductions and sightings reported that there is a clear indication that something is up. I think the Grey alien theory may have some truth to it, I would also not be surprised to find that there is government involvement into it. The reptilian theory by David Icke though is pure bull crap, same with alternative three.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i really dont know a whole lot about the reptilian theory, but i havent heard many reports of people seeing them which would lead me to believe that the reptilian idea is just a load of feces.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That is an interesting theory. Except everything about it is flawed. Oh, and the Human Brain DOES use 100% of the Capacity. It's only a study to try and prove that Humans really aren't that stupid. Heads-Up They are.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i have no idea what to think lol

all i know is that theres a very good chance things of this nature could be true...but i want to hear it from an aliens mouth

then ill make a decision...and ill try to be very careful
and its right not to trust them yet
they are acting weird

in this aspect no earthings are "that weird"

i dunno about that thing you linked us acidreflux

its nuts
but it could be true i dunno
im kinda freaked out by all this weirdness going on

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My theory is fairly simple. Fermi's Paradox is essentially correct. The reason for why this subject is so mysterious is by design by the ETs that govern this area of the universe. Earth is a designated nature reserve and its land dwelling intelligent inhabitants have been kept away from intergalactic knowledge. Its kept away either for scientific study of primitive species, fears concerning intergalactic safety due to humans being violent, or if spirituality truly exists the planet is a training center for initiates into the universe to see if we will obey simple laws of nature without outside help or guidance. The universe now is too ancient for there to be any planets untouched by extraterrestrial travellers and Earth is no exception to this. Which is why I believe it to be a nature reserve planet.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
yo frith, i like the way u think... i like ur theory about the nature reserve thing... ive heard it somewhere before, and it does make since

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
yes i like the nature reserve theory its a good one

i like how you said the universe is far too old to have any planets untouched by intelligent civilizations

thats a very good judgement and i like it alot
keep up the sweet comments guys

top topics

join