It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody lost someone while trying to infiltrate Area 51.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
im sure people try their best to get near the facility or at least camp near it to get pictures or at least see ani UFOs that are landing or taking off, but i know they try to arrest u immediately near the facility and make u disappear. or its that they just grab u and give u to the nearest law enforcement. they could shoot u but that be media attention right there, not to mention making u disappear and somebody who has a relative "kidnapped" would definitely call the local and national newsmedia but then u have to prove that the personnel of Area 51 took yer relative. the military can just counter that maybe yer sister or brother or friend ran away or somebody else kidnapped him or her.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well, it only makes sense for them to turn you in to the local authorities. It's not like they are going to pick you off with a rifle or toss you in a prison for life just for taking some pictures.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
unless u sneek on the base and get some really good pictures then it is likley to make it off the base. you would get transfered to a holding facility or a consentration camp.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

Well, it only makes sense for them to turn you in to the local authorities. It's not like they are going to pick you off with a rifle or toss you in a prison for life just for taking some pictures.

I would guess they actually would. They have the right to use force, and unless you are blind, it says so on the warning signs before you cross.

And spying is not taken lightly

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

unless u sneek on the base and get some really good pictures then it is likley to make it off the base. you would get transfered to a holding facility or a consentration camp.

Sneaking into the base is very unlikely, I'll just leave it at that.

I would guess they actually would. They have the right to use force, and unless you are blind, it says so on the warning signs before you cross.

And spying is not taken lightly

Yes, they have the right to use force. But instead of shooting an American citizen on site, wouldn't it be easier just to command him/her to give up the camera and drop to the ground? That way they can just destroy the device and throw him/her into prison and they won't have a person's blood on their hands. It's not like the person could talk because this individual has no solid proof of what's going on.

top topics

join