It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer Engine Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Crude stuff I'll admit it but does any of this gadgetry look familiar to anyone? Could any of it work? Does it make any engineering sense at all?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It looks like pieces of junk cobbled together, to me. My 20 year old washing machine, when I disassembled it, looked more sophisticated than that.

Please explain - why the misleading headline? Why are you wasting our time like this?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looks like the inside of certain antenna. you got the rails all around connected to the central coil. Yeah pretty hairy looking there.

-Aza

XL5

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Looks like some speaker magnets on top and less then 1000 Volt terminals, there could be a "spinny" bit inside but I don't see any drive components to spin it. Got any photos or schematics of whats inside it or what voltage/frequency input it has?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I feel lenient tonight...

Let's get this clear: I assume that you are not saying that the whole contraption is a UFO engine. I also assume that you are implying that:

1)The central, 'core' component is the engine itself and that all the stuff that is attached to it was put there by human engineers.
and
2)That this is from wreckage of a captured UFO, not a photo of a working device 'in place'.

Ok, that being said, this looks like an aluminum cylinder to me. It is like a rorshach test: It can be anything we want it to be... as the magical components are all, presumably, inside. I almost wonder if you posted this to test us... to see if we would say that anything was a UFO engine.

BTW, where did you get the pics?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It looks like the inside of a carnival ride called the "Gravitron". You stand on an angle against the wall on the inside of a saucer-like disk. It spins around so fast that you end up sticking to the wall. Me and my friends often spit in the air so it flies and hits someone further down, but we're just pigs.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hehe I used to turn upside down in the gravitron and the guy in the center would have a fit. Needless to say i got thrown off once when i told the guy to stick it. gotta love youth

-Aza

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
lol the gravitron was the coolest ride

btw those pics ... i really think its a joke

just look at that....LOL totally looks human made
and rather poorly

i expect UFO engine to be streamlined and ultra slick

theres not even a source to go with this

WHERE did you get those photos?

i think its agianst the rules to do that
u cant just post pigs of X without at least telling us where you got these pics

anyways....i almost want to just laugh at all of this
we cant be doing this yall
this has really nothing to do with aliens or ufos at all does it?

im laughing so hard my lungs hurt tho

edit :: wait until the other guys see this thread they will LAUGH their a's off!

[edit on 26-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
Crude stuff I'll admit

dont get drunk and look at 'saucer engine photos' or you will LOL beer out your nose!!
Crude indeed

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i cannot say exactlly what it is,seems like bits and pieces of mulitiple things.

the magnets on the top make no sense and seem like they have just been placed there. hell, they are all different, some tiny some large lol.

or it could be some crude magnetics experiment.

i dunno.

XL5

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Crude is fine as long as it works, just like the cars in Madmax. You wouldn't want to spend lots of time, work and money on something if it has a chance of not working.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The pics look to be of some kind of material testing equiptment, or perhaps an air quality/particulate monitor. The main piece of duct work probably holds a fan, and the equiptment below it might be a way to generate heat for some reason.

Michael

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Don't you dare mock the The Illudium Q36 explosive space modulator!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be a kaboom.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Seriously dude this is 100% fake, Look at the wiring, its all crimped not soldered together, if this is a start of the art future power supply using alien technology they could atleast take the time to solder the god damn wires. On to top of that a lot of everying is rusted and corroded

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
It looks like pieces of junk cobbled together, to me. My 20 year old washing machine, when I disassembled it, looked more sophisticated than that.

Please explain - why the misleading headline? Why are you wasting our time like this?

does a saucer engine need to be complicated? what if they found a way of making a saucer using layman methods, isnt that whats bettter for them? simpler but cooler aircraft..
BUT i am not saying that this thing is indeed a saucer engine.. still u cant be so negative with all those comments.. anywae u must be very sick to be having a washing machine thats 20 years old.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnislasherfx

Originally posted by AlexofSkye

does a saucer engine need to be complicated? what if they found a way of making a saucer using layman methods, isnt that whats bettter for them? simpler but cooler aircraft..
BUT i am not saying that this thing is indeed a saucer engine.. still u cant be so negative with all those comments.. anywae u must be very sick to be having a washing machine thats 20 years old.

Are you joking? According to your theory we should build our F22's out of scrap metal found at a junkyard or something? Yeah it can be simple, but look at this piece of s#!t. I think our government could splurge just a bit for some project as profound as this.

Look at the pos/neg "termianls" the two neg's visible don't even use the same colored wiring, and it looks like it was bought at Ace hardware 20 years ago. Also, what dumbass decided to spraypaint that stuff red. They couldn't take 5 seconds to even mask off the main part? haha

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So what's the point of this thread, Irma..?

You've chosen to name this thread "Saucer Engine Photos" however you've done nothing to elaborate as to why and how these images would have anything to do with saucers.

You're not trolling for points, are you..?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Wait! Did John Hutchison take those Pics?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I may as well start a new thread, call it flying orbs and take pictures of my balls. Give me a break

top topics

<<   2 >>

join