It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

area 51-bizarre experiments???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
is area 51 used to build and test secret planes only or is it used for bizarre experiments on aliens and stuff and if u know about any secret government facilities
that experiment on aliens then just post suff about it here

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was told by a Navy guy with a TS clearance that more goes on at Area 51 than just advanced air craft development. A huge laboratory and hanger complex does in fact exist which is built into the side of Papoose Mountain which is about 15 miles from Area 51. He told me this! I asked him if he thought they were studying recovered alien technologies at Area 51. His response was "there are things at Area 51 that would amaze and shock society, this is all I can say" and then he walked away...

This really happened, he was looking me dead in the eye, and I'm a good judge of when someone is lying or is joking about something... he wasn't

[edit on 25-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
wow
ill search for some stuff on the net thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I mean this guy was huge, a monster of a guy. He was wearing a dark grean one piece Navy jump suit looking thing. He also had an ear piece in his ear which had a white chord which ran from the ear piece down inside his suit he was wearing. Kinda freaked me out. And it almost felt like he knew I was going to ask him about Area 51. I can't explain it. It was something I'll never forget. He also said that his Top Secret clearance is nothing compaired to what is needed to work at Area 51.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Where did you meet this guy in a green jumpsuit like thing that had an ear piece with a awhite cord?

Why was he wearing a jumsuit like thing and why did he have an earpiece?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I asked him if he was in the Air Force because it looked like one of those dark green one piece Air Force suits. I'm sure you've seen what I'm talking about. He said, NO I'm in the Navy, the uniforms just look alike. He told me he had a TS clearance. I work at a Kroger grocery store south of Atlanta Georgia. It was about 8am and I work in the back of the store in the Dairy dept. I was the only one in the whole department when this huge guy comes walking by. I knew he was someone important in the military so I stopped him and talked to him. He seemed like he didn't mind talking to me because I asked him if I was bothering him and said "no, of course not." He could tell that I was truely interested in Area 51 and UFOs. We were talking man-to-man. He didn't tell me much, but enough to make me a believer that we have some very weird # at Area 51...

This really happened, I dont' lie nor would I lie about anything to do with this subject. It's too important to me to lie.

PS - I didn't ask him why he had an ear piece in his ear, or where the white chord connected to. That would have been too weird and none of my business so I didn't...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Suit he was wearing kinda looked like this. Of course this is a kid, and this guy was about 6' 5" 260 lbs...

img43.echo.cx...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He told me he had a TS clearance. I work at a Kroger grocery store south of Atlanta Georgia. It was about 8am and I work in the back of the store in the Dairy dept. I was the only one in the whole department when this huge guy comes walking by. I knew he was someone important in the military so I stopped him and talked to him

I think your huge friend in the green jumpsuit thingy was BSing you and you fell face first for his lies.

People don't advertise if they have a TS to some random kid at kroger....especially if they work at Area-51.

Why was he at kroger wearing a green jumsuit thingy? and why in the hell did he have an earpiece with a white coiled up cord (like the secret service)? Does kroger have aliens in the frozen foods? Was he on duty and was required to wear this?

He is probably some downsouth redneck that fanitisizes about doing and being all the things that you and him talked about.

I think you've been fooled

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You're a freakin idiot man. He had a gazillion patches on his green jump suit. It wasn't some lame uniform. He had a shopping cart and he was doing a little shopping probably just got off duty or was going shopping before he had his Navy duty, and when he was walking through the dairy I stopped him and asked him if he was in the Air Force. He said "no, the uniforms just look alike I'm in the Navy." I asked him if I could talk to him about Area 51. He said "sure go right ahead." He told me his TS clearance with the Navy is nothing compaired to what is needed to work at Area 51, and he also said many Navy personal work at Area 51. He was big, but not a redneck. He almost looked mixed, like not some redneck. I see rednecks every day almost every second of my life and this guy was no redneck. He looked smart and carried himself in a way that makes him look important.

He didn't tell me what kind of clearance he had or what he does. Simply that he does in fact have a TS. He told me to work at Area 51 they do a back ground check on you from the time you pop out of your mother until now. And they will try to make you quit or give up. He said it's very hard. You don't have to believe me. You would have had to have been there. He wasn't joking. He spoke with me for a few minutes. Then when I asked him about Alien technology at Area 51 he said "there's things there that would amaze and shock society, that's all I can say." and he walked away from me.

Sometimes when these people are off-duty they rather enjoy talking to people who are interested in what they do and know about and sharing their thoughts and opinions. They don't mind at all. But of course they don't "totally spill the beans" because they can't!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
holy # dude well anyway try talking about bizarre experiments a lil more

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen him since. It's weird. It's like he was on some kind of special duty in the city I live in just south of Atlanta Georiga, so he must not live here. I didn't ask him where he works either, so I don't know. I hope to see him again though, and I'll ask him about expiriments.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yea if u see that wierd guy then please do ask him about any bizarre experiments

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He wasn't really weird. He's just one of those guy a lot of us dream about being able to talk to. So when it happens, and you tell other people, they tend not to believe you.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
cool... well anyway just ask him abou any bizarre experiments if u see him

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
cool i love to learn more about the area 51 that does exist and
learn about experiments :

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have area 51 the game for PS2 and its so freaky i dont know if i even wanna watch a bloody single clip on youtube about any damn aliens. Although it is really interesting and i am doing quite a bit of research on it. Well anyway it sure freaks me out, dunno about you readers though. Just so you know theirs this cool website called mail online and it has some information about appolo 14 where the 6th man on the moon makes a statement abount alien contacts. FREAKY :argh:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You dream abouyt meeting him, thats the wierdest part of the story hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by meshuggah1324

"He didn't tell me what kind of clearance he had or what he does. Simply that he does in fact have a TS."

Either he did or he didn't?

Sound like the Motorcycle Song by Arlo Guthrie.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

join