It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hero janitor blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Declared a hero for saving numerous lives at Ground Zero, he was the janitor on duty the morning of 9/11 who heard and felt explosions rock the basement sub-levels of the north tower just seconds before the jetliner struck the top floors. He not only claims he felt explosions coming from below the first sub-level while working in the basement, he says the walls were cracking around him and he pulled a man to safety by the name of Felipe David, who was severely burned from the basement explosions.

All these events occurred only seconds before and during the jetliner strike above. And through it all, he now asks a simple question everybody should be asking? How could a jetliner hit 90 floors above and burn a man’s arms and face to a crisp in the basement below within seconds of impact?

www.arcticbeacon.com...

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

"The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn’t have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don’t care what the government says, what scientists say. I saw a man burned terribly from a fire that was caused from an explosion below.

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof, living proof the government story is a lie and a cover-up.

"I have tried to tell my story to everybody, but nobody wants to listen. It is very strange what is going on here in supposedly the most democratic country in the world. In my home country of Puerto Rico and all the other Latin American countries, I have been allowed to tell my story uncensored. But here, I can’t even say a word."

There you have it folks, 14 eye witness accounts, a badly burned victim from explosions in the basement of the WTC some 90 stories below impact, NBC records interview but neglects to broadcast.

You have to read the entire article, it's mind blowing testimony at how NIST, the 9/11 Commission, FBI and national US media are directly responsible for their individual part in covering up what offically happend on September 11th 2001... According to William Rodriguez

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
arcticbeacon.com ?

please

look at the articles, can you say bias ? it looks like it is hosted by Al Gore or Kerry

[edit on 24-6-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ummm yeah... lets see..

because a jet airliner crashing into a building couldn't possibly cause something to happen 90 storys below at the same time...

sorry can't convince me of a cover up.

couldn't have been burned by jet fuel going down the elevator shafts... nah that couldn't be it...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if 9/11 really even happened. Honestly.

I don't know if it's true or false, but this all too overwhelming to take.

However, there have been clues since September 11, 2001. If you watch the 9/11 documentary by the two French brothers who were filming inside the WTC that day, they show firefighters after the incident talking about the buildings collapsing. One of them clearly says that it was like they were demolishing a building in a controlled manner, or something to that extent. If it was that obvious to even those who were inside the building, it's quite a clue.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
arcticbeacon.com ?

please

look at the articles, can you say bias ? it looks like it is hosted by Al Gore or Kerry

[edit on 24-6-2005 by syrinx high priest]

www.911forthetruth.com...

www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
ummm yeah... lets see..

because a jet airliner crashing into a building couldn't possibly cause something to happen 90 storys below at the same time...

sorry can't convince me of a cover up.

couldn't have been burned by jet fuel going down the elevator shafts... nah that couldn't be it...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by elevatedone]

Who says you're supposed to be convinced? It's called EVIDENCE. You all put so much emphasis on evidence but you don't know it when it smacks you in the face. It's not a smoking gun, but it's certainly evidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I'm starting to wonder if 9/11 really even happened. Honestly.

I don't know if it's true or false, but this all too overwhelming to take.

However, there have been clues since September 11, 2001. If you watch the 9/11 documentary by the two French brothers who were filming inside the WTC that day, they show firefighters after the incident talking about the buildings collapsing. One of them clearly says that it was like they were demolishing a building in a controlled manner, or something to that extent. If it was that obvious to even those who were inside the building, it's quite a clue.

are you saying it never happened as in it was a media fake ? or are you saying it was an inside job and a demolition ?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Syrinx,

I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying I don't know what happened on 9/11 anymore.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I had just posted this to another page

Snip~
From the Chief Engineer magazine and reports of eyewitness account of the moments after the first plane crash describing evidence of large explosions in the lobby, parking garage and subbasement levels of WTC-1 at the time of the crash.

The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike Pecoraro said". We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press! gone!?

They decided to ascend two more levels to the building?s lobby. As they ascended to the B Level, one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil and lying on the floor. "They got us again," Mike told his co-worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993.

Silverstein Responds to "pull it" comment, kind of ATS

[edit on 24/6/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's very possible part of the terrorist plot was to destroy the building's base as well. The question is, if that's the case, why haven't we been told that?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's very possible part of the terrorist plot was to destroy the building's base as well. The question is, if that's the case, why haven't we been told that?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Arguements of "bias" are becoming LAME. Is that the ONLY way people refute anymore? Jet fuel down the elevator shaft? That is some accurate jet fuel spillage...that should have burned to vapor before the end of a 90 story descent. Failing the see the "elevated" part here...

And if you read more carefully, it says BEFORE the plane impact.

By the way, bias doesn't always mean false...unless you're on ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
im surprise he didnt say explosion in where the planes crash so the towers collapse at the middle and not at the bottom. in anicase i dont believe this story about some explosion in the basement during 9/11.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Now when you say "terrorist" do you mean "terrorist" or do you mean "terrorist
"?

The TV documentary by the two French guys did show charred bodies laying in the lobby next to the elevators. I know some members will say that the fire traveled all the way down the shaft from the affected floors above, but it seems more likely that the fires came up from the basement. Just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
from the article

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

Anyone ever see Die Hard? Granted Rodriquez claimsto have heard the explosion way above after the massive explosion below. I fail to understand how he could accurately determine what a noise was way above through all that concrete and steel

From what I gather in the article Rodriquez thought the fire coming down the shaft was actaully a ground level explosive.

Wouldn't this "Felipe David" be able to confirm the story? In this article David is only give a name and is said to be a co-worker. But doing some searching I found that the "Felipe David" that Rodriquez talks about, works for Aramark and fills the vending machines in the building.

Maybe co-worker is another term for "Someone who works in the same buidling with me"

Seems to me you can get to the bottom of this theory or claim by asking Felipe David what happened to get a second witness on the events in the basement of the tower

[edit on 6/24/2005 by Jehosephat]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Of course HR will be here any moment now saying that becuase it's evidence that is still under investigation.

If you look at this video
you can clearly see that there was some type of explosion at ground level before the collapse. And please don't try to tell me that was parts of the plane that were burning on the ground because it would have been immediately extinguished upon arrival by NYFD.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
To me, the important question right now isn't what happened, it's who's going to figure out what happened? Until somebody else launches their own investigation into the matter, everything is just speculation.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
you can clearly see that there was some type of explosion at ground level before the collapse. And please don't try to tell me that was parts of the plane that were burning on the ground because it would have been immediately extinguished upon arrival by NYFD.

Well I have to say I cannot "clearly see" the explosion your talking about since it is only in veiw for a few frames and seems to be smoke rising from the front/side of the buidling and not an explosion, before the building collapses.

That could be anything

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
sorry this is only WTC 7 it is very short tell me what you think.

Video link Squibs along southwest corner of WTC-7

The above clip is taken from this longer video of the WTC-7 collapse, which itself is a small segment of the Naudet brothers' documentary "9/11" , (with enlargement and cropping by Webfairy):

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Hey great stuff Lanotom, i have never seen this video before. It's undisputable now, this smoke at the bottom of the building plays directly into Rodriguez's claims.

Like video evidence baby!..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join