It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian photo!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Do you guys think this is real?....I dont know about it, but it sure looks creepy!
www.abidemiracles.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Do you guys think this is real?....I dont know about it, but it sure looks creepy!
www.abidemiracles.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by BigPimpin]

Kool pic, seems I seen it before on some site but it could be but the image alone will be critizied by the Nay sayers!!!

Looks real to me!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thats creepy alright! Someone will probably come along soon and say its a fake. Without knowing anything about the picture, i would say it probably is. It seems to be posing for the picture, looking straight at the camera, and that thing behind it does not look natural, kind of shiny.
Nice find though!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The photo is not faked. Looks to me like a promo still from either a TV show or a movie.

Come on, do you really think it's a Reptilian and not a man in FX make up?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I do not get anything real from it so my feeling is that it is fake.

One techique I use might be of interest to others but it takes some practice. Look at the the pic for a while and let your eyes blur. When you do this sometimes you will get other flashes of other images. The hard part is not attempting to focus on the new images because you cannot.

You can practice this on yourself in a mirror. What I find is that this allows my Intuition to project something related to the nature of what I am looking at. It is a form of divination technique.

I keeping getting flashes of Mr. Spock, which to me says fake. As much as I love that old pointy-eared character he is a work of fiction.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If I remember correctly there are other pictures of the same set with that "reptilian" in which you can see the back of his head showing clearly that it is a puppet.
So...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
FAKE i think its FAKE

did i say.........FAKE............maybe i didn't??.........FAKE FAKE FAKE

looks like some kind of toy or thing for a movie as someone else said.

sorry to poo poo your photo.

angie

[edit on 23-6-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
sort of looks like one of those aliens from the film fire in the sky!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I would like to point out that we really cannot make valid judgements based on a photo alone. That is unless you happen to have personally seen every Alien Race in existance.

We need to know who took it, when, where, etc.

So this is an interesting excercise but we are just guessing. Except for InfoIsPower who seems to have some more information.

And for those people who are just instantly certain it is fake, do you really think you would know a real Alien picture if you saw one? Maybe, but maybe not. So I would not be so sure you can tell the difference. The odds favor fake when you are considering any photo of this sort so it is the safe bet.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's a fake....

This fake alien was photographed by a certain Jonathan Reed, actually named Jonathan Rutter. It looks somewhat convincing, but the next picts should abolish the idea of genuineness, as do the fake UFO picts (see above). Furthermore, research has shown his story is completely made up. Read an excellent report here.

On this pict it's easier to see the ET is actually a dummy with a fake headwound. Reed's story is that he hit the ET when it attacked his dog. By the way, Rutter has a reputation to be allergic to dogs or any animal, and to never have owned one...

Fake inspection of the fake ET.
< br />

Source here.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
its a fake. The guy who hoaxed this also created some Fake UFO pictures. He made some Black Triangle UFO Models and used a wire to look like it was hovering over the ground.
It was pretty pathetic. I dunno why people feel the need to hoax stuff like this.
Attention maybe?

EDIT: Added Picture of Model UFO

[edit on 083030p://01068 by enrage]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If these people are serious about trying to put it across as real, why do they make it so phony a lot of the time! I doubt if you stumbled across a Reptillian with a camera, it would stand up to a shiny background and pose for a pic,
"This good for you? Ok, make me look goood!".
At least make the thing look away in a different direction.
Maybe many of the hoaxers do just do it for attention, not caring whether it looks convincing or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is obviously a fake photo, you can tell from the back side, with the "head injury."

If something had that bad of head trauma, it wouldn't be turning its head, and it wouldn't be standing. It would have gone straight down.

Plus as someone else mentioned, once it saw someone, it wouldn't just stand there "posing" for the photo.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
looks similar to the ET's used in the movie "Fire in the Sky".

does anyone have the video from "area 51" of the ALien interview?? if so I would be very thankful if you would post it.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was sure I had seen those photos. Again, clearly fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Reed's garbage...see more at www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
JBurns

I think the reptilian is laying down and the picture is rotated. I think.

I say once again, who is supposed to tell us when we see a real picture of an alien/reptilian/UFO? All pictures are fake until proven real. So every picture will be guaranteed fake. No need to wonder.

Peace

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You know, I just noticed something about the Biggest Secret website. Regarding their alien pictures especially, they seem to use the word "fake" and 'hoax" an inordinate amount of times. "Fake inspection of fake ET". How many time do they need to hammer in to our heads that the pictures are fake?

Just for that reason I'm going to say that these reptilian pictures are real and this website is full of disinformation.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
But, notice how the neck is obscured in all the photos at almost the same place...That gold curtain also looks like it was "added" for effect. I have never seen an alien (Obviously) but it does look staged.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I thought the reptilians were the evil scary breed of aliens, I had pictured something far more intimidating. If I saw this guy face to face I'd just laugh at him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join