It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jor-El A'dam Ra is a visitor to early 21st century Earth from the 24th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
John Titor EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

Jor-El A'dam Ra is a visitor to early 21st century Earth from the 24th century. His mission is to coordinate planetary evolution in several ways:

1. To guide the evolutionary progress of groups and individuals
2. To provide humankind with a vision of the positive future that
is its destiny
3. To use media to communicate the existing projects that are the
seeds of that destiny
4. To network the people, projects and organizations that fulfill
the mission.

What say you?

To accomplish this mission: he has assumed the primary identity of: Ed Jor-El Elkin Ph.D.

Hey isn't Jor-El superman's father?

and for those of you (like me) who have been craving for the end of the earth in apocalyptic nuclear wars.

REMEMBER

Be Happy

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hey isn't Jor-El superman's father?

Be Happy

Yes.....ahhh.....Jor-El was Supermans father..........

Are you saying that John Titor is Superman????

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No, however this guy could be The Man of Steel's fajjah, even more however it has nothing to do with Johnny boy Titor, OTHER than they are both from the future!

Be heppe.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
His contact information is on the site, why don't you arrange an interview and podcast?

Then we can find out for sure whether or not he is actually Superman's father.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Do you happen to know if ol' Jorel has seen a converted corvette double parked in a temporal unloading zone?

Cuz I think I know somebody who's looking for it.

Yeesh, just what we need.

Though the name is my favorite part.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Nice, some Kryptonian, some ancient Bible, and some ancient Egyptian.

Puts together a lovely name!

I wonder what made Professor Elkin put this package together.

He clearly is not shy. Displays far too much contact info (in my opinion) on his home page. I think contacting him might be a fascinating experience for someone to undertake!

[edit on 6-23-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That's funny I was going to say bible and egyptian too at first but it was the superman reference that lead me to the following:

Sone Superman, Some Battle Star Galactica and Some Stargate.

Could go either way.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Actually, "Jor-el" is hebrew, as are many of the names of the "EL" family of kryptonians.

I read an article over a decade ago that listed them all and their meanings.
Oh wait, it was a book called "Angels", and that chapter listed all the references
throughout history of "ubermen" and "gods".

All holy beings names end with "el", meaning "of god": Michael, Azrael, Gabriel, Cassiel, Raphael, Uriel, etc etc etc. or begin with "El" such as the fiery Elohim, elf, elephants(?ha!), and some other old words

Found this at the superman homepage

Kal-El - Can be translated as destruction or completion of God in Hebrew (or possibly 'all that is God/totality of God'). (7) El is the Hebrew word for God.*

Jor-El - J is actually pronounced Y (the letter Yod) in Hebrew. Possible translations are: Yare'-el - fear of God, Yarah-El - God teaches, taught of God, Yeru-El - God is a foundation, Yeri-El - founded of God; God will see. (8)

For a guy who came from the future, why did he need to got to college in the late 1950's early 1960's?
Its amazing that a man for the future has such a lamo website. You come all the way from the future and you can only grasp basic HTML? And before you put that up you get an AOL account?
Who the F from the future would use AOL? Except an escaped pervert from the phantom zone.

Hmm maybe I'm on to something here....
Meet the real Ed Elkin and learn some Tantric sex tricks while you are at it.
and if the sex magick doesn't work with one partner, Ed will probably suggest you have mutiples

My fraud meter is off the charts on this guy.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lol that guy looks funny smiling like that

at least the guy is telling us to be happy

well...does this guy have Anything to show or tell us about the future?

any neat gadgets or anything like that?

remember mr titor at least faked some laser bending stuff for us...
he at least tried

well im very curious to see what a man who thinks hes from the future will say...this will be interesting ill go make some popcorn for every one

edit ::: hey i didnt see the Link to his website? or am i just blind? im probably blind ...but all i saw was a link to the Smily faces singing dont worry be happy *which was cool* lol

[edit on 23-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

edit agian::: Ok i figured it out cuz im stuuuupid...lol when you click on the BeHappy Link you must go to the browser and delete /behappy and it will redirect you to the main website

www.jor-el.org...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If someone interviews him, be sure to ask why he didn't warn anyone about 9/11...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think I will undertake the task of an interview with Jor-El A'dam

Edit. "If he agrees".

I will do so this evening at 6PM EST so anyone thats interested in having a question answered you have a few hours to think them up.
Please post your questions here.

If you would like to ask questions please limit questions to two.

I'll try to get every serious question answered.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Do you happen to know if ol' Jorel has seen a converted corvette double parked in a temporal unloading zone?

Cuz I think I know somebody who's looking for it.

Yeesh, just what we need.

Though the name is my favorite part.

Spiderj

I agree with you, SpiderJ, This guy seems to be horizontally parked in a parellel universe

But imagine the cheek of the man, Jor-El indeed; does he think everyone is an idiot?

[edit on 6/23/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Kneel before Zod, time traveling Jore-El

Obviously that guy in the opening post ain't superman's pop, Marlon Brando is superman's dad! Duh!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think, personally, this guy is NOT the father of Superman as he wears neither cape nor his y-fronts outside his trousers, but i am inclined to believe that he is a relative of Sean Connery !!!!

Maybe Sean himself is from the the future and not from Scotland......did you ever see that really crappy film that he made in the 70s or 80s about the future where he was dressed in black leather...a bit of an early mad max type....called zed or zod or something...surely if he was from the future he wouldnt have made the film as he would have know it was going to be crap !!!!

[edit on 23-6-2005 by andy1972]

Odd

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
you're right about the sean connery thing... looks like his and patrick stewart's love child.

of course, if anybody could travel through time, it would be the bastard son of james bond and captain picard...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
If you would like to ask questions please limit questions to two.

1. I'd like to know if we are still so dependent on oil for our fuel. If we are not, I'd like to know what is used in the 24th century and when we finally switched.

2. I'd like to know the names of any publicly traded companies that are around today and should be purchased before they skyrocket. If he can't answer that, ask him who will win the world series in 2006.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I see he is from Maui HI, cool. But I don't beleive him.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

But imagine the cheek of the man, Jor-El indeed; does he think everyone is an idiot?

I agree, all these time travelers seem to be cheeky, upity weiners with a massive superiority complex.

Safe to assume from his photo that in the future there is no cure for male pattern baldness.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
I think, personally, this guy is NOT the father of Superman as he wears neither cape nor his y-fronts outside his trousers, but i am inclined to believe that he is a relative of Sean Connery !!!!

Maybe Sean himself is from the the future and not from Scotland......did you ever see that really crappy film that he made in the 70s or 80s about the future where he was dressed in black leather...a bit of an early mad max type....called zed or zod or something...surely if he was from the future he wouldnt have made the film as he would have know it was going to be crap !!!!

[edit on 23-6-2005 by andy1972]

You mean this crappy film?

I'll bet that's one he'd like to forget!

[edit on 6/23/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
YEAH THATS THE ONE !!!!!!

Every actor/ess has the right to make a crappy film......but thats just down right abusive of the privelige !!!!!

This guy will make a good few dollars offering public meetings and private audiences and the like....and the sad fact is that a good few people will believe him and pay for the privelige of being duped by yet ( and just) another con man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join