It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In plain sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Can some explain to me why Batell Labs in the center of Columbus, Ohio has the need to place a high velocity exhaust fan on its roof. The fan is used to vent hazard exhaust and shoots in into the atmosphere 750 feet above that high rise building. The make up air in on the ground to insure that that exhaust it not recirculated. You can see the biohazard signs posted on the roof from nearby high rises.

If it were not for getting arrest, I would stop and take a picture of this.

I believe Batell Labs does germ warfare research for the government.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Silent Professional]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Get a good zoom lens and take the picture any ways. Then send it to a pro enviornmentalist groups. That alone with facts will put enough pressure onthe company to make changes or shut them down if the pollution is that serious.

Facts and not letting down will make the difference. If you want to make a change it canbe done, their threats are hollow ones. So long as you dont trespass they cannot charge you or have you arrested. What is the name of this company and it's address?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have talked with construction worker that have been inside this facility. This is a government lab. They have told me that everything that comes out is screened for radiation. I wonder if everything in irradiated to prevent contamination.

The Lab is located on fifth avenue and is south of the Ohio State University Campus.

I believe PETA already has a love affair with this facility.

I will see if I can get some pictures of it this weekend.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Battelle is a prestegious national laboratory who have been conducting research and development, for commercial and government applications, for over 75 years.

Battelle's web site has a great overview of their history, technical innovations, and current projects:

Battelle

top topics

join