It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen the Men In Black?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Men in Black live in my neighborhood. I see them a lot down at BK. What most people DON'T know is that their uniform also includes a BLACK pantyhose around the top of the head that dangles down in the back. I've head them refer to this as a "duurag". I'm unsure of the spelling, as they also have their own secret language. Of course I can't understand what they say, but I often hear them say to one another "shiiiiiiidog!!" and "yuzmusbetripin". The SCARY thing is that the cashiers UNDERSTAND their language!!! I'll try to take some pictures next time I see them. Oh, and they also stand out in front of the convenience store.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
The Men in Black live in my neighborhood. I see them a lot down at BK. What most people DON'T know is that their uniform also includes a BLACK pantyhose around the top of the head that dangles down in the back. I've head them refer to this as a "duurag". I'm unsure of the spelling, as they also have their own secret language. Of course I can't understand what they say, but I often hear them say to one another "shiiiiiiidog!!" and "yuzmusbetripin". The SCARY thing is that the cashiers UNDERSTAND their language!!! I'll try to take some pictures next time I see them. Oh, and they also stand out in front of the convenience store.

Wow, obvious racism.

You got to get out more man.

LOL yuzmusbetripin sounds cool as this one word.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Racism?? What are you talking about? I saw the movie, I know what to look for. Men in Black don't care about racism, they are too busy keeping all the secrets of the world from us.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I read a book review on the Jenny Randles book and found this:

I say in closing that there is only one other book with a piece of evidence that Jenny was unable to publish, because it was not availible yet: a picture of an MIB agent.

Does anyone know where I can find this picture?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Also found this interesting from a man who said he had a visit from the MiB:

He said that if I didn't do so [destroy tapes and any other correspondence and anything to do with UFOs -Phood] I would suffer the same fate as Barney Hill" [a renowned 'contactee who had died under mysterious circumstances].

Didn't Barney Hill die under natural circumstances, cancer right?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"Yuzmusbetripin" sounds ALOT like "you must be trippin'" and to me that sounds like racisum.....or maybe I'm wrong! Either way, you're crazy!

BTW, I'd love to see those pictures as soon as you get them!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I TOLD you, I don't know what they really say! That's just what it SOUNDS like. I'll try to take some pictures, but you know how the MIB are...the will take my camera.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some threads from the WAY BACK machine...

I remember a very long thread on MIB's....and I am trying to locate that one as well......yup...its in these links!

Interesting weirdos the MIB.

I hope you enjoy this information...I googled over 90 pages to bring them to you. Just trying to be helpfull in your quest.....

ENJOY!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I had my first encounter with a man in black in June. I was in a book store in a mall. The back wall of the bookstore is glass and faces a long corridor of the mall. I was walking around the book store trying to find something to read. I picked up a book and I was reading the back of a book when I felt something move towards me. In my periphrial vision , I noticed a dark form moving past me on the other side of the glass. I glanced at it side ways. A man in a black trench coat and dark suit was staring at me.This was strange in and of itself no one in Dallas wears trench coat in summer.I decided I didn't want to read the book I was holding.I turned down another row of books. I picked up another book which I discarded.I went down another row of books and found a book I decided I would read. In the mean time the man in black was now in the book store. I deciced to watch him between the rows of books.I watched him go to the area where I was standing when we first made eye contact. Then I watched him go the area I had gone to after that . I knew he was tracking me ,but he was also trying to see things from my perspective. My husband and my children where in the childrens section .I took the baby and my oldest son and went to the science fiction section. It was the most crowded section of the bookstore (after the childrens section).While I was helping my oldest son pick out something to read, the man in black came and stood next to me ,staring at me.At this point , I stared at him .He was of medium height and build . He had olive skin . I have never seen anyone who looked like him.He was exotic in an indefinable way. I stared straight into his eyes. I have never seen eyes which were so close together on a human face. He had the eyes of a predator. My son found a book. Then my family and I left the book store.

I had the feeling that the man in black wanted to say or ask me something. I just had the feeling I didn't want to hear what he would say to me. Even now , I can remember the fear he would deliver some bad news to me.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by leonid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join