It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Picture on the Moon (Post Crash)....?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Found this at the rense.com forum. This is a first for me to hear this theory. Anyone have any info on this. I'm sure it has to be a human astronaut suit...

p220.ezboard.com...

www.lunararcheology.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That is really cool! I've never seen that picture before. Let the speculation begin.
One of our alien friends perhaps?

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
the pictures are excellent although i still think there is noting up there
but pics are great

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good find, too bad Rense is such a Nazi group of scam artist that want you to subscribe to their BS radio programme I can't even receive...oh wait, it's over the internet isn't it?

I heard alot of stories about some form of nordics on the moon, Moon Eyes I believe.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Let me get this straight...

Some 30 inch tall alien, has a suit VERY closely resembling our astronauts, but also leaves footprints with a different tread (but the footprints are human-sized).

So we have a little bigfoot alien in a mini astronaut suit...

OR....

It's another US astronaut (as it appears to be) in the distant background, and the "bootprint" is actually the footprint of a piece of equipment and not a boot.

Which seems more likely?

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Good find, too bad Rense is such a Nazi group of scam artist

Dude rense is a submission site.

Any one can submit news, it's like ATSNN only not moderated. Thats why some time you get some gems, and other times you get turd

You're best bet is to look at the source of the article and evaluate it that way. Thats what i do.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They've got to be joking...

The pictures are both of the same guy. Same suit, same helmet, same backpack, same camera.

They can't see that the side shades are the visor on the helmet are raised in the second photo? They can't recognize the top of the backpack from a different angle? They show a heelprint and compare it to a toe print?

And the best one... it's supposed to be a 'little man'? Good God, the guy is kneeling down!!!!

God, give me strength..

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dude rense is a submission site.

Any one can submit news, it's like ATSNN only not moderated. Thats why some time you get some gems, and other times you get turd

You're best bet is to look at the source of the article and evaluate it that way. Thats what i do.

An excellent comment on how to treat Rense....well said.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
They've got to be joking...

The pictures are both of the same guy. Same suit, same helmet, same backpack, same camera.

~snip

They can't see that the side shades are the visor on the helmet are raised in the second photo? They can't recognize the top of the backpack from a different angle? They show a heelprint and compare it to a toe print?

And the best one... it's supposed to be a 'little man'? Good God, the guy is kneeling down!!!!

God, give me strength..

Thank you for saving me all that typing 'probe! Apparently they also cannot see the same movie camera dangling around the kneeler's neck.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Good God, the guy is kneeling down!!!!

Actually, I think he is standing at a diffent level, and his lower leg is not showing. Either way, it is clear it is the same guy.

So why does it say "Post Crash"? So what does this guy think, that aliens crash on the Moon and they have space suits similar to ours?

Or maybe... NASA bought him along for the ride....

[edit on 6/14/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's certainly is not as obvious to me as it is to all the drive-by debunkers. The backpack looks different. The camera looks similar. The helmet looks different. The bootprints do look smaller but it could very well be an optical illusion. Can anyone find another picture of an astronaut on the moon, or anywhere for that matter with a helmet like that. I know you say the helmet is the same and that it's just got it's visor up or whatever, so find another astronaut picture in which the helmet looks the same.

I also do not understand what "Post Crash" means. Please explain.

Peace

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He is not kneeling. If you look at the full photo you can see the boulder is obstructing the view of the rest of his leg. Also His helmet is noticably different in shape and color/pattern. The bag looks almost torn up on the top rather than the original US back pack. Definitely not the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I agree the helmets do not look exactly alike, but I think it is because of shadows. Look at this picture from one of the same sources given.

The shadow is very similar, now the only thing left is the back pack looks different. Could be an opened flap, or something in the background. But what ever it is not enough to jump to the conclusion this is a picture of a visitor and not one of the astronauts, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is a rectangular visor on the helmet. In the lit up astronaut, this visor is down. In the shadowed "alien" astronaut, the visor is simply flipped up... Surely this is not difficult to see...???

Dae

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I agree the helmets do not look exactly alike, but I think it is because of shadows.
The shadow is very similar, now the only thing left is the back pack looks different. Could be an opened flap, or something in the background. But what ever it is not enough to jump to the conclusion this is a picture of a visitor and not one of the astronauts, IMHO.

I get the impression that he is in the process of standing up I think there is a depth perception wobble going on because of it. The visor is flipped up, giving it an odd shape, along with the angle of his ascent.

The backpack does look a little strange but again I think it’s the 'lighting' highlighting the rumples and creases but still, it looks too big and too lumpy.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There is a rectangular visor on the helmet. In the lit up astronaut, this visor is down. In the shadowed "alien" astronaut, the visor is simply flipped up... Surely this is not difficult to see...???

It's not. That possibility has already been mentioned. Surely that can't be the only picture on the net showing a helmet in that state. I can't find another.......can you? Hook a brother up!

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There the proof that aliens' exist! Well done! Did you hear that they found a new plant that orbits around some star. Maybe has alien inhabitants!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yeah, your right Gazrok and Dae, the visor is flipped up.

Still wondering about the "(Post Crash)" in the title, nothing about a crash in the source.

[edit on 6/14/2005 by Hal9000]

Dae

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's not. That possibility has already been mentioned. Surely that can't be the only picture on the net showing a helmet in that state. I can't find another.......can you? Hook a brother up!

Peace

What do you mean "Its' not" where does the visor go? Woosh? What was the reason for it being discussed out of the realm of possibilities? Is it 'cos no one has found anonther image of the visor 'out of the way'?
Hook up a sistah too! I want to see one now.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
What do you mean "Its' not" where does the visor go?

The "It's not" was an answer to Gazrok. Sorry for the confusion. I'm still trying to track down a picture of a helmet that looks the same.

Peace

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Dr Love]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join