It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's and the crucifixion of jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey, I was watching the episode of "UFO's In the Bible - What You Didn't Know" on the history channel last night for about the 5th time and at the very end of the show, an image appears of jesus nailed to the cross with thousands of ufos in the sky above him. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. It was just a painting or a drawing I couldn't really tell because it flashed so quickly but I searched on google for about two hours and I still can't find it. I was wondering if anyone happens to have that image or knows where I can get it? There is a lot of paintings and such on google with a few ufos in the sky but this one was different. The sky was a fire red and was just filled with ships. If anyone knows where I can find this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Matt

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am sorry but I am having a hard time with this one. I have not heard of this story before but would be interested in reading more about it. If there are aliens I seriously doubt they bought curbside tickets to watch the death of Christ. I know you are just reporting on a story you saw so I am not jumping on you at all and appreciate the information. I just do not believe that Christ had any interaction with aliens but of course, I am also skeptical of the whole UFO thing to begin with. I am not flat out saying it is fake, I just have not read enough yet to convince me. Maybe in time.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
haha dude, this did not happen. it was just a piece of art!!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've seen it too! i just searched around on google also and i didnt find it. Hmm maybe check out.
www.bibleufo.com...
that site, i havent had time to look around it all, but it might be on there.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
finally someone else who knows what im talking about! well thanks for the site, i searched through everything and couldn't find it there.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is more than one work of art with UFO's observing the "death" of Jesus. I have seen the one with hundreds of UFO's and there is another one that has one, I think only one, UFO watching the scene while it beems a light down towards the earth. These works of art were painted over a few hundred years ago if I remember correctly.

One guess is that maybe aliens would be interested in watching the death of Jesus because he was a hybrid. That may also explain Mary conceiving without having sex and the "miracles" that JC was said to have performed.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Are you tired of not getting the information you're look for on the net? Wasting time looking at ads? Tired of fighting about conspiracies? If you want to further the discussion about Conspiracy Theories, come to conspiranoia.greatboard.com... RESEARCHERS WELCOMED!"

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ufoamerica.iwarp.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.20kweb.com...

Ran a quick search and found these sites with photos. There are more out there but enjoy theese for now

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I sound rude but i think you are completely misunderstanding the point of this post. I am just looking for one image in particular not the story behind it or what it could mean. The image I am referring to just gave me chills when I saw it and I'd like to have a copy of it on my computer. I have searched everywhere and have been to all of the sites you listed but the photo I am talking about has A LOT of ships in the sky, not just one.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Best site is www.ufoartwork.com check it out im sure you'll find that picture there

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
nope, not there either. im beginning to lose hope that ill ever find this piece of art.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DUDE I found an interesting thing in the Bible on this ( by the way I am new to the website and don't know if someone metioned this on another thread) but, the Bible talks about a huge demon that is invisble most of the time and, when it is visible, the only visible part of it is a huge round disk (which is supposedly its head) ,sometimes they are also more sphereical than disked shape, also my guess is if Jesus was dying wouldn't the demons want a front row seat just far enough away to see their feared enemy die?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
my mistake I didn't notice you didn't want the story and just the artwork, and I'm sry i got no clue where to find the art

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Best site is www.ufoartwork.com check it out im sure you'll find that picture there

Yep, you should find it there....kind of our personal fave...

Nice Betty Hill Starmap in the avatar there too...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Are you sure it was a painting of the crucifixion? I can't find anything with that description. But here is one of my favorite sites for ancient ufo artwork...

UFO Artwork

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
sorry, i have not seen it. interesting that they would throw a subliminal message like that up there for just a few seconds. i wouldnt be suprised if ufos were present throughout christs life, but i doubt many of them were there in support of christ. they certainly were keeping an eye on him though.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Found some other interesting ones, but not fitting the description...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay I know you don't want the story but I made a mistake in my last thread ( I said it was demons with disk shaped heads yada yada yada) They were really angels called Cherabins ( but I'm not sure if thats how you spell it) according to the book of Revalation in the King James version of the bible

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I know exactly what photo you mean.

Fortunately, I took a picture of it:

You're welcome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join