It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent NWO Site!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm sure manyof you here know of this site but I am new to it and find it most excellent!

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Not only is it up to date on the latest news but it also has some really interesting perspectives on NWO and related things.

Its a great depiction of just how easily it is to manipulate working stiffs like you and me over time.

(we just often don't have time to organize and compile all the facts in the right order)

This site does a great job of doing this on many important issues.

Be warned however there is a lot of editorial content and a just below predudice view of Israel - which to some extent can be understood as they are very influential country in foreign and domestic affairs.

(and they sometimes use dirty tricks like many other countries)

As a Christian tho I will never denounce the people of Israel but that doesn't mean I hafta agree with their currently corrupt government.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah, ive seen this site before, i think ECK posted some news from it a while ago.

I havent had time to study it though, but ill look over it now

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WRH is a really good site. It's gone through alot of changes since I first saw it.

Especially good on 9/11 and the Israeli angle. Very interesting. The Fox broadcast on spying that's gone also.

I am going to move this to resources and info though

new topics

join