It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest pictures of Sasquatch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
yea... nice pictures that ape thing looks just like my gf's aunt

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why is that blade of grass...or whatever it is...free floating across the ape's face? odd. just a little.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Looks like he is asking permission to use the bathroom and needs it real bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
Looks like he is asking permission to use the bathroom and needs it real bad.

Now that thar is funny!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For people questioning the validity of the eyes on the Bigfoot/Skunk Ape photo.

Those 'red glowing eyes' is part of a evolutionary adaption in the eye called 'Tepidious Luceum'. It's a common trait found in more of the 'primitive' primates (Lemurs...etc).

The Tepidious Luceum enables the primates to have somewhat of a 'nightvision'. If someone were to flash a camera in their eyes, they would be blind/stunned for quite some time.

For the simple fact that these photos of the creature exhibit a tepidious luceum (which is nearly impossible to create artifically) I'm going to have to agree that these pictures are real.

No man in a costume, No clever photshop manifestations.

This is the real thing folks, whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
For people questioning the validity of the eyes on the Bigfoot/Skunk Ape photo.

Those 'red glowing eyes' is part of a evolutionary adaption in the eye called 'Tepidious Luceum'. It's a common trait found in more of the 'primitive' primates (Lemurs...etc).

The Tepidious Luceum enables the primates to have somewhat of a 'nightvision'. If someone were to flash a camera in their eyes, they would be blind/stunned for quite some time.

For the simple fact that these photos of the creature exhibit a tepidious luceum (which is nearly impossible to create artifically) I'm going to have to agree that these pictures are real.

No man in a costume, No clever photshop manifestations.

This is the real thing folks, whatever it is.

I did a lot of thinking about what you're saying here, finding it very interesting and cool that you've brought some actual biology with explaination to the table. Though I think it's an adaptation, not evolution, I think on board with you on this one. Well said Simulacra.

There is a faked picture out there that looks total chump, but this one seems to exhibit some more detail-oriented differences. If I were huge and afraid, I wouldn't be running around in the daylight hours, especially if I had night-vision abilities.

Another interesting part about the story is that the photos were sent to a broadcasting network anonymously. Usually hoaxers are looking for some kind of credit. Even those who 'get their kicks' off of seeing it around wouldn't just send it to one station hoping it would be taken seriously.

Hmmm....curiouser and curiouser...

[edit on 1-7-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well I live in Naples that about 40 miles south of Port Charlotte ,where those pictures are from. There was a big write up in all the papers around here.."SKUNK APE FOUND!"...or..."MISSING LINK?".

It was quite the rage for a long time here, until someone came forward and admitted it was an orangutan. I believe it was a woman who came forward. It was also said that it escaped from a near by wild life refuge.

I bet Gazrok heard about this to, he is from this area. I will see if I can go to the newspaper and get an old copy and scan it.

BTW I think those were taken in the 90's. i think....

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Xayden]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
It was quite the rage for a long time here, until someone came forward and admitted it was an orangutan. I believe it was a woman who came forward. It was also said that it escaped from a near by wild life refuge.

I bet Gazrok heard about this to, he is from this area. I will see if I can go to the newspaper and get an old copy and scan it.

BTW I think those were taken in the 90's. i think....

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Xayden]

So it was real! Just not Bigfoot.
Now read The Murders at the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe here: www.eapoe.org...

You'll see what I mean at the end of the story...only a few pages long.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
stuff it am not readin all that!

HOW COULD YOU NOT KACK YOUR PANTS!!!! yer luks fake but if tisnt then god tiz either on zoom or is about 3 metres away!!!!

(am i the ONLY one that thinks hes wearin a santa claus beard??? :puz

[edit on 1-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bane Of Your Existence

Why is that blade of grass...or whatever it is...free floating across the ape's face? odd. just a little.

Maybe he had a runny nose?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SIGH.....GO TO THE FIRST PAGE AND LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL PICTURE

the grass is stuck to the things face!!!! its most likely blown in its face as it was walking!!! i myself was pruning the very same plant today!!!! and it happened to me!!!!!! if it was windy of course......

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
this is my first post on ats!! i have checked the images out on my computer and i find them to be valid. this doesn't mean they are the real big foot...just means no photoshop was involved. Oh and I have no idea what type of primate that is

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
this is my first post on ats!! i have checked the images out on my computer and i find them to be valid. this doesn't mean they are the real big foot...just means no photoshop was involved. Oh and I have no idea what type of primate that is

Read the posts on this page before you post, buddy.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Atkins450]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
stuff it am not readin all that!

But it's such a good story! Ah well, to each his/her own I guess...in a world of instant coffee, microwaves, and pizza delivery there just isn't room for classical literature.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
But i know something you don't know.

Orangutans dont live in Florida.

Too many retired ppl driving slow and jamming up the freeways.

Orangutans hate that.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
LOL, but realy folks it looks like they are authentic. too bad we dont have enough evidence or a carcass to examine

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codycougar91
LOL, but realy folks it looks like they are authentic. too bad we dont have enough evidence or a carcass to examine

What is everyone's obsession with killing a bigfoot? Geeze. I agree, I've been a believer since I saw those pictures a few years back. They are real, whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If you take out the glowing eyes, and the black fur, it actually does kinda look like an orangutan. But there are no Oragutans in Florida.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
does anyone remember the old movie from the 80's, Project X with Matthew
Broderick?

www.amazon.com...=1121691900/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl74/102-7215669-8208943?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

At the end of the movie, the lead character ends up releasing the chimps, i believe at the everglades.
I know its just a movie but Florida is known for having people with ecentric taste in exotic animals. Its seems logical enough that someone might of had a orangutan when it was young and then released it when it started to grow bigger.

EDIT: dont know why half my post is hyperlinked, just ignore it I guess. My bad.

[edit on 083131p://02078 by enrage]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join