It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens (not foreigners)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Okay, someone may have already posts this, if so feel free to delete. But here everyone talking about how the see UFOs, and stuff to go along with that. But has anyone actually ever seen an alien. Besides foreigners I mean. Bc I'm wondering if all the things we think are UFOs maybe are just government property. Like newly designed airplanes or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I see them all the time, we have tea and then they probe me anally, why I don't know but they have the best lube in the galaxy that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are you making fun of me. Well thats not very nice.
It was just a theory I had.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
Okay, someone may have already posts this, if so feel free to delete. But here everyone talking about how the see UFOs, and stuff to go along with that. But has anyone actually ever seen an alien. Besides foreigners I mean. Bc I'm wondering if all the things we think are UFOs maybe are just government property. Like newly designed airplanes or something.

Yes, there are people here at ATS (among millions of others in the world) who claim to have seen aliens personally. I'd start with a google search and then you could skim thru the pages here by using the ATS search. Here is a thread about personal alien encounters:

Tell us about your UFO or alien encounter.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well.. If i ever see an alien. I want it to look like E.T. he's so cute. And I love his little voice.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have seen what I believe to be alien craft...on one, and one occassion only.

I have NEVER seen an actual alien.

So, why do I think it's an alien craft?

Simple... The sighting was decades ago...and if we had craft that could do such things then, then surely they'd be public knowledge and production aircraft by now... That's the simple logic of it...

new topics

top topics

join