It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Summoned A UFO 9 minutes ago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here I am in Los Angeles California 5:16pm with a friend. I showed him the UFO Yahweh video's and he believed in the possibility. I told him that I could do such a thing boldly out of fun, but he followed for proof. A voice in my head told me to go to my backyard but I marched into one of Inglewoods homes and sat on my pourch. I prayed to GOD in a experimental mixture of GOD and YAHWEH, we stood for about 5 minutes when one of my friends in the hood drove up ARGGG killed my concentration. They were wondering why I was standing in the front yard with my eyes clothes. Ehhh they didnt need to know. The voice in my head kept insisting to go to my backyard, so I did. I replied to Tony "They want us to go to the backyard", he laughed and giggled the whole time. We went to the backyard as I head straight toward the yard while tony sat on my back porch blocked by a couple of trees from a good sky view. I continued to pray for about 5 minutes, and I opened my eyes shocked to see a shape changing in the air, I didnt believe my self thinking it was a balloon, but this changed shape and color. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on my but the shape changed drastically and in a animorphic fashion. I screamed for Tony to come, but he walked slow taking his time as usual, but when he came to me, he finally saw and was in disbelief, and to add that I am a 18 year old showing a 16 year old a UFO. He laughed and watched the fly in a BIG orbiting pattern around L.A.!!!! We watched this fly for 10 minutes. After finally accepting that I summoned a UFO I calmed a little before it got closer to the sun and and seemed to fly back out toward space. Im not writing to make anyone believe me, but I know what I did, and I know anyone has the power to do it with true will.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey, how 'bout you make another summon, take a photo of the UFO and post it here.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will thanks for the Idea, and I wish I had something to see it closer

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why not do it in front of a live news camera? Prophet Yahweh never thought of that!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wasnt sure I could do it, now I know I think Ill practice some more too

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I was going to try the exact same thing, but was discouraged by the allegations of it being a hoax, I can't promise pictures since I have no batteries for my digital cams who suck batteries like crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
are you sure it wasn't 10 minutes ago?

The voice in my head

flickering colors.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ehh just a random title out of excitment, but when I say voice in my head, I mean a subconscience thought manipulating my choices, kinda like a slient talk with out physically hearing

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How high in the sky?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
it was kinda scary because it took me a while to suggest a altitude, but with a educated guess, i have to say 40 to 50,000 feet, give or take....

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
it was kinda scary because it took me a while to suggest a altitude, but with a educated guess, i have to say 40 to 50,000 feet, give or take....

That would be at least 6 miles.

So, I'm looking for confirmation from any member in the second largest concentration of people in the US for confirmation.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I believe you Mouse.........I seriously do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you see THIS thread above?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your post is one the post that actually keep a little motivation to do it River Godess

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I gotta try this...I wanna summon a UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was only telling the TRUTH ......now you know for yourself don't you?

Amazingly....they ARE up there, and they CAN hear us........

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yeah I wana do it for more people, but im a little afraid of lookin like a fool, I dont want a ET to get lazy on me

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
yeah I wana do it for more people, but im a little afraid of lookin like a fool, I dont want a ET to get lazy on me

LOL, yeah, I thought about that, making myself look like a fool, Im kinda worried someone will pass by me while Im praying saying, "What the hell is this guy doing?"

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
LOL I told you a couple of friends (FROM THE HOOOOD) saw me doing it, I had to say I was nurturing a hurt hand, but I wasnt that embarrased I have a little rep in the hood

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
By all mean keep doing it man
I would love to believe what you are saying but having a phot never hurt
But I see what you mean when if you do it too much. I could only imagine a lil group of aliens go, " O crap not again this is like the 15th time this week
" But its like a little orb?, what does it seem to made out of? Quite normally I just ignore whenever some makes a claim like this but I like to believe that I trust nearly everyone here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
One thing about it, I did keep yellin out "ITS A ORB SHAPE", but than what shocked me is (THEORY) I saw a snake motion as if a snake in the sky, but now that I think about it, I think this (BIG) aircraft had to be changing its texture right in from of my eyes, because it would change from a ORANGE texture to a silver orb, and with the pattern it changed shape from to orbs joint to gether, a straight silver metal texture, and into a balloon type texture, but I have to admit, I kept saying naw this is a balloon on coincidence, but when I got that thought It would change shape and amaze me again

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join