It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific American Jumps On 911 Denial Wagon, ATS mentioned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The fact of people wanting to sue is indicative of how far ATS is in danger of being sequestered into the status quo

Good. The whole point of this site is to...

Deny Ignorance

Having ignorance denied in the mainstream would severely limit the amount of trite I, and you, would encounter.....

Having ATS sequestered into the status-quo doesn't eliminate the possibility that the alternative perspective is the status-quo. People are just pre-occupied with presentation...meaning that just because people do not vocalize their concerns, they don't think along our lines.....I say the more the merrier....we're always going to have people miss the point, but just as many others will interpret correctly....

..Remember: The majority of visitors to ATS do not post. This means they are being exposed to more relevant analysis than the mainstream........

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well if Scientific American is widely read or believed then they pretty much hate any one who thinks any thing is a conspiracy.

Conspiracy theories offer attractively simple explanations for a chaotic world. So we must be careful about what we believe

Taken from here

While I'm still a rather new member here (been reading posts for much longer though) I feel they should have shown that members of ATS have mixed feelings and not the site it's self. Also if they are going to try and quote even a member they should not have misquoted said member.

Perhapes SA.com should follow up on their sources better.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join