It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's interest in UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.presidentialufo.com...

Interesting about Cohen and Clinton being stone walled by the secret government within the government, and never really obtaining any UFO/ET evidence to disclose.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Clinton had no interest in UFO's until he heard that some UFO's contained young girls. Then he got VERY interested.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wasn't Clinton the one that passed those bills or whatever to omit Area 51 from the law, and yet he couldn't visit it?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes the executive order he signed made Area 51 exempt from all LAWS. They burned toxic waste "on site" so they would have to travel outside with it. When they did this the toxic fumes traveled into the base and one worker died and in court they didn't even acknoledge his name! It's insane!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes, was that the same worker that melted (lack of better word), and the case was ignored?

[edit on 31-5-2005 by Omniscient]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Didn't read the whole thing, it was interesting though, especially the secret government thing. Just wonder who has control over it, wonder if the CIA Director has any?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
According to Steven Greer, who met a close friend of him, Bill Clinton really wanted to disclose the ufo phenomenom, but he was afraid for his life if he had done so.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, Nixon was the same way and wanted to disclose. See, skeptics and debunkers don't realize that these Presidents wanted to disclose but even they don't have the power, so it's easy to say that who ever is in control of keeping this information secret does a damn good job so you're not going to find much "smoking-gun-evidence"

PS - this guy showed up on my mail box yesterday!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Yeah, Nixon was the same way and wanted to disclose. See, skeptics and debunkers don't realize that these Presidents wanted to disclose but even they don't have the power, so it's easy to say that who ever is in control of keeping this information secret does a damn good job so you're not going to find much "smoking-gun-evidence"

Actually, Meshuggah, I believe that Kennedy,Nixon,Ford,Carter & Clinton all had had ufo sightings at one time or another in their lives or had expressed some interest in the phenomena before they were elected; once the entered the actual office and were briefed by CIA,DIA & other agencies about what they know these presidents never mentioned the subject again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Unless I'm wrong and then I'll apologize immedialtely

Seriously, though, doesn't it seem logical to assume that if the government has all of this info and knowledge about UFO's and ET's that there is no way they would allow the president to release that knowledge because they still believe that they know better than we do what's good for us.

Tell me I'm wrong but I know I'm not.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I tend to believe that a group of elite control the most secret UFO/ET information and hold their possition for a life time. Presidents aren't really FULLY briefed about everything I'm sure. They only serve for at most 8 years so what's the point? I don't they brief them and say "you know, aliens are real and have been here and UFOs are real." If they did that information would have leaked out some how by now. I think it's kept in a tight circle.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

because they still believe that they know better than we do what's good for us.

I agree that is one part of the equation, but the other is that this information has indeed lead to power. Each President must be told that the power is so great that it would be a disservice to the USA to reveal it.

They are indeed right. But personally I believe the American public has the right to know whatever it wants to know. From my point of view the total equation has a number of other elements to it and the benefits from Disclosure are vast.

But what makes me so optimistic today that some event is going to happen is that this is now a matter for the whole World. Governments outside of the US have a different point of view to some extent. So if somebody out there will just choose to visit the right place one of these days, we will enter a new era.

Until President Clinton I did not understand why, not really. Why keep this a secret for so long? But my faith in Bill Clinton is such that it made me realize the knowledge we possess is so awesome that I finally understood why so many wish it kept secret. Still ultimately disagree, but I get why now.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

They are indeed right. But personally I believe the American public has the right to know whatever it wants to know. From my point of view the total equation has a number of other elements to it and the benefits from Disclosure are vast.

I agree, Alex. I mean wasn't that the whole purpose of the Freedom of Information Act?...Hello!

But what makes me so optimistic today that some event is going to happen is that this is now a matter for the whole World. Governments outside of the US have a different point of view to some extent. So if somebody out there will just choose to visit the right place one of these days, we will enter a new era.

Excellent point and one I have been championing for a while now; Russia and Brazil along with Belgium and other countries have now de-classified all of their UFO files and made them public. I'm not holding my breath to be sure, but I am very optimistic that the swell of public opinion re: UFO's and
the like will make it virtually impossible to keep the lid on in this country.

Seeker

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Of course I have also come to realize that no matter what happens, the day of Disclosure also means the beginning of the biggest Game ever.

In a very real way, all the UFO discussion and research today is just practice. The possibility that humans make fake a Disclosure-like event has to be faced when something does finally happen. While I do not really agree with the NWO concept, an Alien landing of some sort would be one way to accomplish such a change quickly. And there are people who openly wish to create things of an NWO-like nature so it opens the possibility.

But to risk such a hoax, those with the power to do so have to put it all on the line. If they loose then Chaos will rule everywhere and most of them will not live to see the end of it. That possibility I think would keep any such group of people from ever being ready to take the risk.

How a Disclosure event happens, and what follows could make it easy to see that it is real, so I hope for something of that type. I think the odds really favor it happening the good way.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If I was on my death bed and had one last request, (make a wish) Id have George H. W. Bush pay me a visit. Imagine what that man knows!

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Event Horizon]

new topics

top topics

join