It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh on radio tonight- Should be entertaining

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Quite amazing footage, cant wait to see what else he has in store for us.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow,

When I started this thread this morning I thought it would get one or two replies and a few good laughs...

...I didn't expect for this guy to actually 'come through' and summon a glowing sphere, on demand, for a newscrew.

It's funny, really, how what you think is small potatos/joke can surprise you.

Anyways, if he's real, this might actually be huge support for the theory that UFOs are psychic/spiritual projections of the mind.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Im stooped, i mean....that is one of the most...i cant find the words.First Brazil comes clean and now this, after watching the discloser project on video i find it not so hard to belive that was a ufo but summoning one on spot for live TV ?

Will this just be a storm in a tea cup or will this get more coverage ?

This needs to be tested again under controled circumstances.It needs to be, but it looked very convincing.

Yours speachlessly

Merkz out..

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok,

so now that people are interested in this guy, they might want to listen to him on the radio tonight.

He'll be on the first hour of Coast to Coast AM:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What time is it on GMT ? sorry for off topic im finding that site hard to navigate

By the way he mentions in the interview that one will appear next week low enough for all of Las Vegas to see...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
What time is it on GMT ? sorry for off topic im finding that site hard to navigate

By the way he mentions in the interview that one will appear next week low enough for all of Las Vegas to see...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Merkeva]

Click on the 'affiliates' tab at the upper left hand side. A map of the US and canada should appear. Click on your area and search the affiliates list for stations to tune into and times (some stations play the show in taped format).

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
...Probably a wonderful cooperation between this loonatic and some species of aliens. This guy needs to do nothing to fund himself, and the aliens can have fun with his stupidity.

Whatever is the conclusion, it is certainly funny.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
...Probably a wonderful cooperation between this loonatic and some species of aliens. This guy needs to do nothing to fund himself, and the aliens can have fun with his stupidity.

Whatever is the conclusion, it is certainly funny.

I can't wait to find out what he's going to do in Las Vegas next week. Ask for a flyover of the Strip? Have them hover in formation above Caesar's Palace?

If this is a hoax -- which we still have to grudgingly assume that it is -- it will be interesting to see how he can get balloons to fly in formation over an area with a lot of radio interference.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ya know, if you ever heard about all that weird phycic stuff, it looks a lot like he is summoning a ball of energy like on Dragon Ball Z
, use to watch that when I was younger.

That's been filmed before as well.. it's all very weird stuff.. that phycic energy ball attack stuff. Anyways, it just looked a whole lot like that.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The prophet says:

UFOs are different than spaceships, in that, they are usually smaller remote controlled, unmanned objects (glowing orbs, metallic spheres, pin, rod, and pill shapes) that fly in a manner not of this world. Whereas spaceships are similar to futuristic vehicles we see in movies that are designed to carry passengers in them.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's a few things you all should understand.
He has no special powers, he said he read the Hebrew version of the Bible, and it explained how to summon them, that doesn't require special powers, it requires a few hours of reading, and an open mind.

Second, If he can pray, and make them appear, then common sense would tell us, these are spiritually linked objects of some sort, demons wouldnt appear if you prayed to God for them, and neither would Aliens, however spirits could..makes you think huh?

As far money, he took a vow of poverty, and summons these things only for the public to see, not for personal reasons to cash in, the only reason he charges a one time fee at his site, as best I can understand, would be to keep the site up and going.

It's incredible, he has summoned these things infront of other people, on demand, they're no balloons, no swamp gas, no trash bags, they're the real deal, and I hope we see more of this, and closer as well.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
OK, folks,

He'll be on the radio in a few minutes.....

Try to call in if you can. Also... make tape recordings if you're really interested.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright,

C2C is on right now. They're talking about the Vegas Tv clip as I type.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yep listening right now.

I apoligize if it seems I hijacked your thread. I just happen to purchase a membership to his site and the thread snowballed from there.

You certainly deserve credit for this thread and also for making me curious enough to get a membership to his site.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So what happened -- i didn't think to listen -- not to mention I'm not sure where to listen
But I am interested in what what said and if any of our members go thru and was able to talk to him.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You can go here to listen to it for free:

www.kfi640.com...

I spoke to him today and what he said so far on C@C is consistent with what he told me.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Yep listening right now.

I apoligize if it seems I hijacked your thread. I just happen to purchase a membership to his site and the thread snowballed from there.

You certainly deserve credit for this thread and also for making me curious enough to get a membership to his site.

Lan,

I didn't mean to sound like I was putting you down in that other thread. You took the time to buy access to his videos and so you deserve the main credit around here.

As for the interview...

So far he's said that:
1)'they' are from within this galaxy
2)He has never been in a ship
3)He first heard the name 'prophet yahweh' as a kid.

OK. ... we're back from commercials.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok,

Did he just say that the 'event' would be all over the country (but particularly in LV)

June1 -- July 15?

Someone named Obrien introduced him to UFOLogy (so what did he think he saw at first?)

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Right now he's saying that a large ship will hover over Lv for a day and a half. He's saying that he's trying to convince the Nellis commander NOT to attack the big ship.

Now a caller named Paul is talking about past sightings with Prophet.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't like the Idea that he has a friend as the first caller smartly on the first time caller line.

Also he stated that he was trying to get him on their show yet he is a friend. Where's the problem with getting him on Pauls site?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join