It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey

That's all great footage. The NASA WORM, Tether and BBC footage are awesome.

I don't know if any of you have realized anyone can call a UFO and Extra-/Terrstrials fly them.

Go to www.ECETI.ORG... and see this person call them he has some great footage which he is sorta selling as a spiritual retreat but it's all good. (I have no relation to this person). I remembered this guy from 1997 Discovery channel program but he is real.

I am a lifetime contactee and have been visited by many different (real physical)life forms and discovered anyone can call these craft (My friend is now too) but it's sort of a funny story they made me work and use my brain to figure out this little communication thing. (All the information on the net about Extra-/Terrestrial fighting and taking Earth over yawdy,yawdy,yaw are BOGUS they all work together (research history) we get stacked information of truthful events with lies which are coming from people that can not handle the truth about where their religions or history are from truly, research it.)

I posted at:
forum.prophecies.us...

under UFO forum "UFOs are real and anyone can call them"
which is a very basic explaination with some advice. If your really nice they will fly down and talk to you. I will make a post hear sometime. The guys at SETI at HOME couldn't handle the fact their computer did not find life first so now I am over at the Prophecy network where everyone is from another planet, can't wait to find out what happens here.

MAXI&NEWI
That pleides story and the Billy Meier thing are questionable, check it out at:
"http://www.figu.org// us/ figu/ billy_meier/ "

which is a 1988 interview where he slaughters history to his own story (you will find plenty of OFF the WALL comments
that does not coincide with other true contactees stories, if any of you did not know their stories are suppressed due to Historical Opinions and a conflict of interest with some of the investigators civil and Government (Billy may or may not have made contact which isn't the question but his story is similar to OCCULT type of thinking that use munipulated events too tell their own story and everyone reiterates certain excerpts not realizing the true source of this information or who has added to it.)

Go and see my post above and look into the HISTORICAL clues that are a given it is a true NO BRAINER, a ton of history, a million photos and videos and mainstream science and the Governments still do not speak about this subject.

AHHHH THE ORIGINS OF ALL LIFE HAVE BEEN SOLVED AND WE AS A WHOLE ARE KEPT IN THE STUPID HOUSE.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I shall add a couple threads I started on some of my favorite cases.

Coyne CE2

Hudson Valley Black triangle Wave

Green Fireballs of 1948

The Valentich Disappearance

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Don't forget Kecksburg, this is as significant in American UFO history as Roswell was.

Kecksburg, PA

Agreed, a lot of corroborating witnesses. One of them got a close encounter of the third kind: saw an arm reaching out of the débris and heard a howl like he says he never wants to hear again, ever. Wasn't human.

Also the UFO shape (acorn) is rarely observed.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This site is banning legitamate threads with factual historical value.

ATS IS A GROUP OF IDENTITY THEIVES.

This is from my 2006 TrendMicro Internet Security program they have getting through the FIREWALL which was done after their GOVERNMENT HANDLERS ORDERED THEM TO REMOVE A THREAD.

""Privacy Protection","2006/05/26","UHATEMICOMPUTER"
"Time","Item Name","Result","Protection Request"
"15:43","My name","Block","http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&fid=19&tid=209072"

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i am new to this site an i wanna know everyhting i can please if you can help me out i really wanna find the truth and i am willing to give my life for it
i need to find it i have spent nearly my whole life looking for it an dnowi'm closer than ever to it
please help me

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This case is what got me interested in the UFO phenomena when I was a young buck. I remember during the great UFO flap of '72-'74 in the US, there were actually UFO stories in the mainstream press almost weekly. The Pascagoula, MS Hickson/Parker abduction case is one of the best documented as far as press/law enforcement, and has strong evidence in terms of extensive interrogation/lie detection tests.

I think this ranks right up there with the Barney/Betty Hill abduction but seems to get little attention.

ufologie.net...

Updated witness account almost 30 years later:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 21-6-2006 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is an excellent resource for UFO researching. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone mentioned Shag Harbor

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This 1994 UFO landing at a school in Africa is interesting...

www.geocities.com...

or

www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And how about the famous New Zealand sightings in December 1978 which was captured on radar and by a TV film crew:

brumac.8k.com...

Had me at the edge on the edge of my seat when this was shown on BBC News . I was about 10 at the time!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't been added - www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm putting forward the Berwyn Mountains incident for inclusion here - it's a strangely neglected case which surely must warrant more notice and serious investigation than it seems to have got. I did a search on this site and turned up a few threads, though not many. There is one version of events here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reportedly, there were a number of preceding sightings followed by an explosion in the Berwyn mountains which registered about 3 or 4 on the Richter scale, and there are witness accounts of a crashed UFO, recovered bodies, and the area being cordoned off and swept clean.

I have long had a passing interest in UFOs but more recently have begun reading up on the subject. This case came to my notice when I heard some guy call into a major talk radio station here in the UK, claiming to have witnessed it. I looked around for more info but didn't find much atall, and have become most intrigued as to why this case has received so little attention. Does it lack credibility among UFO researchers? Is there not enough evidence? Or has the cover-up been a little too effective?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
All great example! I'm gonna toss in one of my personal favorites, the Mexican Air Force UFO sightings.

Mexican Airforce to release UFO footage
Mexican Air Force UFO- Quick Resource Thread

If memory serves me right, this "sighting" was debunked a while back - the Mexican aircrews were merely picking up oil-platforum burn-off flares.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
An outstanding database of Roswell information!!! Thank you so much for making it in such and easy flowing system that makes perfect sense.

GOOD WORK !!!!!!!

Thanks

Alex

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'll throw my two cents in and nominate the Japan Airlines Flight 1628 Case.

www.ufoevidence.org...

This one is similar to the Valentich sighting in that an aircraft is buzzed by a UFO (in this case 3 of them) during a night flight. The JAL 747 landed safely, but most incredibly, the FAA publicly admitted it was investigating.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Arctaurus26us]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has offered any information and put any of this database together! It is truly one of the best databases I have seen!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Allagash Abductions

A very high weird case of group abduction (the book by Ray Fowler is a good read, check it out) I myself rank it up there with the Travis Walton abduction, except more inso far as the whole group of campers were taken and most were all in a state of collaboration etc...( google ufo case book) after I read the book , I could not find any holes in their story.

I myself had a very strange occurrence while in the Angeles National forest in the late 70's , seeing a large UFO crest a hill (with one other friend) and then going to the area of the sighting, (around 11:15 pm no other folks around in this desolate area) seeing a Hugh cloud shaped like an Alien head!! We at that time thought it was a cat head.

Anyway thanks,
Ruff

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This can be considered as "classic sighting"

June, 1966-UFO incident, Nha Trang, South Vietnam

Source

Caught up in the war around them, American GIs stationed in South Vietnam in June 1966 rarely had reason to speculate about UFOs -- at least until the little-known Nha Trang UFO incident took place. The Nha Trang incident if thorough documentation can be obtained, could become a UFO "classic" according to one NICAP investigator familiar with the case.

There should be some effort to dig into records for this. I believe that since most of the witness are military, we should be able to find an official & proper documentation somehow.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Totally Old School: The Betty Andreasson Case - 1967.

One of the most heavily investigated and publicized abduction cases of it's era, the Andreasson affair seemed to garner an unusual degree of acceptance and imagination. Perhaps Betty's background as a devout Christian bolstered her credibility in the eyes of the public. She apparently found little contradiction between her abduction experience, and her religious experience. Though not a practicing Christian myself, I find her case interesting for this reason.
/2u4s8x
/37hn2k

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join