It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Images: Which are best?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ive seen quite a few area 51 sat. images in my day, but I am wondering if I have seen the better ones.

I think this is by far the best image of the area I have seen. Excellent full view and close detail. If you have not seen this one before, check it out.

I wont post it as an img here because its too big, just use the link.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

Are there any better ones? Ive pretty much seen all the good ground view shots.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know this image has been posted before, but often I dont click through all images because of my limited dialup time. Just curious as to wether there is anything better.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Have you seen the one at night when the lights are on (They dont sleep*) and one at day. But there are allso ghards who are allso allways up, they were camo and naturaly have guns, if you have checked out the google satalite maps; than over to the west of Area 51 is what looks like an abandoned base, it allso has miles wide marks of triangles with circles in them.
But some people who work around Area 51 get piosoned by the radioactive material that Bush sighned to place in Area 51. He allso sighns an aggrement saying that the sight is Top Secret, they'd probly kill him if he didnt, but Clinton started it in aound 84 is it?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Im not sure if I have seen the night time photo you mentioned.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think that the image you posted is the best bird's eye view of the facility. However, there also excellent panoramas even though you have probably already viewed them. It won't let me show one, so here is the link.

Area 51 Panorama Photos

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yes ive seen that. I believe that and what i posted seem to be some of the better ones.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes, I believe them to be the best ones out that there that aren't classified, etc.

join