It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest Picture of Sasquatch Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is a lot of Bigfoot controversy, and for good reason. This picture was on the Texas Bigfoot website, tell me what you guys think...I know most of you have probably seen it before, but I don't see why there isn't more hype for this picture. Being a new member, I am not sure if there has already been a post over this picture, but check it out and share your thoughts.

www.texasbigfoot.net...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sorry, but looks like a plastic bigfoot in a puddle of water - look at the size of the grass. ( Can't be that big, even in Texas! )

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think you mean the most clearly fake picture of Sasquatch ever!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I should've included a more detailed description of this picture...

It wasn't taken in Texas, I believe I saw this on another website and the story that went with it said that a Forest Ranger was in his truck when he started smelling a scent that was God Awful so he pulled his truck off the side of the road to figure out where the source was coming from. It was in Florida where I think this picture was taken, and so he was walking along a ridge that looked down on a swamp 30 feet below and he heard splashing and grunting or something like that, so he leaned over the side of the ridge to look down, at this time he said that the smell had almost become unbearable. To his "amazement" when he looked down he saw this, and took a few pictures, there is a copy of the report he filed floating around somewhere on the internet, but I saw it and everything I just typed was basically summarized on it, so that's where the pic came from. Also, this picture has been minimized from how I first saw it, if any of you guys have photoshop, I unfortunately don't, would view it at a larger size you will beable to see greater detail. Anyways, Cheers...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry, still think it looks fake. Found this on the same site - from Florida again I think. Looks more real to me. From the look of the pic it was taken from a fair way away, with digital zoom. Still looks more real to me. No offence, just an opinion.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ooops......silly me

www.texasbigfoot.net...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The pic that you posted looks more real to you than the first?? How so?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Actually the video of the bigfoot looking back at the camera as he walks looks more real than this.

Looks like a piece of plastic poop

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sporty I totally agree with you on your post, This pic just caught my eye because it was obviously more clear than the rest of some of the harder evidence on Bigfoot. I posted it bc I was interested in hearing peoples factual reasoning of why they believe it isnt real, so far the most reason I've gotten is, "it looks like a plastic piece of poop" If you guys could be more descriptive on your obvious doubts it would be great. You'll shine brighter in my eyes as well. This place is about facts as well as opinions, but facts are much better received by skeptics, such as myself.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The first one looks really plastic - the other one from the site doesn't look so obviously like a fake.

The one looking back is the Paterson one isn't it? I've always thought it looked real. ( Saw it way back and it made a big impression on me at the time.)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It does look real, and noone even try saying it looks to real to be real. But one things confusing me, does that thing even have a neck?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yea, I totally believe that the Patterson Footage is real, in fact, if you go to my other thread, Patterson Footage Stabilized and Analyzed, there is like 4 pages worth of discussion...really detailed discussion, impressive stances. How so does the picture look plastic? Is it the face that looks plastic? the length of the arms and width of the torso look very proportionate to the descriptions given on the bfro.com website. It looks real to me bc if you notice the tree laying in the water behind it, you can tell it isn't just a stick but probably a fallen tree. And as for the grass, swampy areas do have many different types of foliage that grow in them, couldn't it be feasible that maybe the grass in thepicture is of a larger strain that that of the grass that you may find in your backyard? This picture, I hope that we can all agree isn't a man in a suit, if it is, it's a dam good one!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Zanz, check this out www.bfro.net...

Go to Head and Neck, it will answer your question on any anatomy question you may have on the Squatch Species.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The first pic is a 3d model rendered in a pretty damn good software package like Maya.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The second one looks more like a blurry photo caught on the run, and not something modeled and rendered in a controlled software environment.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Many of you know that I am a believer in many paranormal, conspiratorial, and controversial things like magic, miracles, life after death, spirit guides, etc.
Yet yeti has yet to get let in that set. Each hunter I've met, and all of those they'd yet met, set their bets on the side of "No Yeti yet."
My uncle has hunted annually for over 40 years in the Pacific NW, bigfoot country. He's never met a hunter that believes in bigfoot yet, either.
So......if he is real, he is likely a shape shifting interdimensional ET, or else he is a very stealthy and rare relative of humans.
I think he's a bear.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No prob

It could be the camera (go figure) but it looks like there is a huge "bite" in his upper right arm.

Even for an animal that is supposed to something like a man-ape-thing...something like that....his body does not look proprtional compared to the sticks and that big bloggy looking thing at the bottom of the pic....his midsection looks to wide

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sport, view the Patterson Footage, then look how wide the torso is of the squatch that they shot...then notice the breasts and see that its a female squatch!! Huge torso...Do you notice any breasts on the squatch in the picture I posted? It's got to be a male, so naturally it's got to be bigger.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Also Sport, clarify what you mean when you say stuff like this, this doesn't make sense.

Even for an animal that is supposed to something like a man-ape-thing...something like that....his body does not look proprtional compared to the sticks and that big bloggy looking thing at the bottom of the pic....

huh????

[edit on 22-5-2005 by anthromagnonadonis85]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The first pic is a 3d model rendered in a pretty damn good software package like Maya.

How do you know this??? Has it been proven??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join