It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interestingly ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Astronaught Leroy Chiao currently being interviewed live on the UK Radio Station Talk Sport has dismissed claims that astronaughts have spotted/noticed/seen .... UFO during their travels as "Highly speculative and without foundation".

I guess he is right.... I long ago gave up on the idea that Aliens are playing hide and seek with us.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by JayKew]

Boy

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
dont give up hope. just because they say something doesnt mean it is true. if you do not believe then you will not find

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think its for the best that you believe that information and drop your interest in the subject entirely. If you are dissuaded from interest so easily in a subject that is covered up, then it is best for you not to continue to attempt further personal investigation.

After all, in 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker only admitted to the press that he filmed UFOs during an X-15 test flight and that it was actually a stated purpose for that flight by his NASA employers. He said "I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight.". The public has yet to see these filmed records and as of yet, there hasn't been any debunking to these claims by the man by anybody.

But I want you to stop your interest in the subject. Its for your own good.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Have you any actual quotes on this ??

Any URLS ??

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Have you any actual quotes on this ??

Any URLS ??

You simply needed to do a google search for the quote.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The thing is that all these quotes are years and years and years AFTER what these people say that they witnessed these events.

Its the same with Corso and his amazing Roswell adventure.

FIFTY years on, a year before his death, he joins the UFO Gravy Train.

Why didnt he and others come clean fifty years ago ??

You know, be brave and stand up and be counted.

Leroy Chiao, a modern day astronaut tonight said that "his team" once thought that they had a UFO in their sights.

It turned out to be a speck of dust.

He explained that in space you cannot get a perspective, a distance, a real handle on things and mostly your imagination will run wild if you dont become scientific.

As for the "quotations" about Spaceships watching Aldrin and Armstrong "scooping" and going...... well of course I dont believe them....they are totally unsubstantiated and have no substance in fact at all.

Armstrong never ever talks about his experiences and Aldrin says they are ridiculous.

However, its a free internet and if people wish to believe in unattributed quotes then thats up to them.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm only discussing Joseph Walker here. He made that statement back in 1962. Its been 43 years since he made those remarks. As I mentioned in my first post, give up your interest in the subject. You aren't going to accept what little evidence there is so move on to something else.

The thing is that all these quotes are years and years and years AFTER what these people say that they witnessed these events.

Its the same with Corso and his amazing Roswell adventure.

FIFTY years on, a year before his death, he joins the UFO Gravy Train.

Why didnt he and others come clean fifty years ago ??

You know, be brave and stand up and be counted.

Leroy Chiao, a modern day astronaut tonight said that "his team" once thought that they had a UFO in their sights.

It turned out to be a speck of dust.

He explained that in space you cannot get a perspective, a distance, a real handle on things and mostly your imagination will run wild if you dont become scientific.

As for the "quotations" about Spaceships watching Aldrin and Armstrong "scooping" and going...... well of course I dont believe them....they are totally unsubstantiated and have no substance in fact at all.

Armstrong never ever talks about his experiences and Aldrin says they are ridiculous.

However, its a free internet and if people wish to believe in unattributed quotes then thats up to them.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And Im saying that as people get accustomed to being in space, they learn more and dismiss the old "speculations" and come up with "reasonable" speculation.

If its your first visit to somewhere you will have an entirely different "perspecive" of that place after you have visited it a dozen or so times.

Anyway, do you really believe that we were "warned off" visiting the Moon ??

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Anyway, do you really believe that we were "warned off" visiting the Moon ??

I have no opinion on those alleged statements. There is no veracity to the quotes. I do think there is something to the subject of the Moon being a hideout for ETs, but I have no clue if our government was truly warned off or not. There are enough anomalies in some contested Moon photographs for me to think that they have been doctored to remove unwanted visual artifacts.

new topics

top topics

join