It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who thinks aliens are evolving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Do you guys ever wonder if aliens think that they have come to the conclusion that they can't advance in their technology.So they have decided to evolve spiritualy,by guiding us they would be great teachers and annihilators of ignorance.They know the universal laws ,so they would know the outcomes of things.But with that being said, they could also feel like kings in a game of chess on a free will planet.Well ATS members fill free to post.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Seems to me their craft have been evolving as the U.S. discs under a platform that can accomodate weapons. The straight Disk design within itself can only handle flight and no more thiings that would put it out of balance.
However, but a few together under and in the middle of another craft - say Triangular then the exterior areas may handle weapons?

Dallas

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Do you guys ever wonder if aliens think that they have come to the conclusion that they can't advance in their technology.So they have decided to evolve spiritualy,by guiding us they would be great teachers and annihilators of ignorance.They know the universal laws ,so they would know the outcomes of things.But with that being said, they could also feel like kings in a game of chess on a free will planet.Well ATS members fill free to post.

I'd say they'd evolve biologically (assuming that's applicable). The chess analogy would be to go from a King to a Queen. There's always room for improvement, and if there isn't, then their technology should evolve so that they can get to a place that requires improvement.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Mens

It doesn't seem to me that Spiritually Evolving is something they seem in the least bit interested in ....thats kind of 'Our' thing

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think all you guys posted valid points,do you guys think were given marvels that are beyond our level of attainment?Meaning would it have been possible to advance through technology like we have without the help of our star buddies?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As for the Tech leap

Personally i only have to look back 1 hundred years and then look at now

Say no more....

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This kind of worries me that some of these beings are so caught up in technology,when I think our society should try to move up spiritualy we move up in technology.When we learn to become our true selves we won't
need to be so dependent on our technology from them.We will be able to make our own,if need be by infused knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join